Jan starters

wow Sharon that's AMAZING. well done xx

wow

wow that great , I bet your really pleased , I went out 4 dinner and had chicken ,bacon salad it was really nice . having shake 4 me tea good luck :D

Hiya ladies :) Im Danielle, 21 and just had a little girl, well she is 4months lol! Really want to lose my baby weight so fort instead of sittin round feelin down might aswell do summet bout it! I started yesterday (sat 23rd) and all tho i shudnt off i weighed myself today an had lost 1.1kg =] was sooo happy an made it feel worthwhile bein hungary lol!!!!
Hope your all okay x x

Only lost 1lb this week but 10lbs over 2 weeks is still fine. Bit upset but still being good, though had an extra snack Saturday. Bit fed up but had an extra snack on Saturday and hormones are weird, I always struggle to lose for 1 week each month.
K'smum, welcome, did you check with your health visitor/dr. about this diet? It is a bit restricive for a new mum, but I understand how rotten & frumpy you can feel carrying 'baby weight'.
xxxxxxxsharon

well done sharon, prob just hormones as you said. keep up the water and you should be grand. it is still a step in the right direction which is good.

Welcome Danielle, you'll do just fine, just stick with the diet, keep away from nasty devil carbs and drink so much water you pray for a cathetar

hey i've updated the 8 week challenge with weight losses

Confession time... Yesterday I lost 1lb, not happy about it BUT stayed positive, 10lbs in 2 weeks etc.. I felt really down, kids were bad, tummy hurt, had 4 pieces of french stick with butter, bread & butter pudding, 1 1/2 bags of crisps & bottle of red wine. Today I feel sick, bloted and ashamed... I'm back on plan but worrying about what damage I've done to myself & weight loss for next week. I have til next Monday so I'm hoping glugging lots of water, exercising & staying TOTALLY on plan will give me a decent loss. Anyone else been bad & can tewll me how it could affect my weight-loss?
xxxxxxxsharon

you might find it has done you good, making your body have to re-adjust again. but time will tell. we're all human and we're not perfect, i havent slipped up yet but then i'm a stubborn *****, but come a day where i'm upset i can see it happening

sharon, I lost 4lbs in my first week and was waiting for my delivery of CS to come for about 3 weeks. (long story:rolleyes: - dont ask) Anyway, I did do my best to stick to a low carb regime but slipped up big time last week. I've put 2lbs back on:eek: which given what I've had to eat last week (which was also TOTM) I dont think is disasterous.

The problem I'm having right now is to get that dedication back that I had in the first week. This is my second day back on CS and so far, I haven't stuck to the plan as well as I should. Lets just say, I got attacked by a bar or two of chocolate:break_diet:

Anyway, this weight didnt go on me overnight and I very much doubt it'll come off the same way so tomorrow is another fresh start. Dont worry too much if your next WI isnt what you hoped for, as long as it's going down surely that's a good thing?.

Thanks Delly. It is hard to get back on track, I was worried bigtime yesterday but I threw out the bread & butter pudding & french stick, lol! Drink your water, it really helps(even if it makes you cold, like it does me).xxxx
xxxxsharon

Hi
I'm helen just started today. 40 years old, son 19 months. Live in Cork. Weight 12st 11lb. Would love to get rid of 2st by the summer.

Back