JanD .... 2013 - Back on track!

I've never understood how one day our body's can be a few lbs up then drop it the following?!! Xx

Yep it's a pain isn't it!

Wednesday 20/2/13

Breakie - sm slice bread with lfg cow 109

Lunch - cottage cheese 113, apple 50

Art - snackajacks 92

Tea - gammon 125, egg 70, sm tin ww beans 147, muller light 91

Work - sandwich 84, 84, 25, 49, 20, walkers stars 94, tub fruit, 89, muller Greek 72

4 chocs :( 200

Breakie 200

Total - 1714 ... 26 over - I'll save a few by replacing some of my breakie milk with water so no problem. .... Edit .. Actually had small piece of toast with spread & jam so saved a few more in the end. X

Last edited:
Thursday 21/2/13

Tea - ww tuna mayo 77, salad 40

Work - cupasoup 88, 4 crackerbreads 76, lfg cow 25

Breakie - jelly pot 10, muller Greek style 72

Total - 388

Edit to add .. Slice ham, lfg cow & 2 cherry toms .... Still a good day though.

Last edited:
Friday 22/2/13

Tea - Chinese pork steak 374 (!), veg 50, VHF salad cr 10

Ww choccie biccie 89

Work - corned beef sandwich with leaves, cucumber, spread & bit of branston 84 84 70 32 10 10, fruit salad 89, yoghurt 72, snackajacks 92

Breakie. - oatsosimple or weetabix 200

Subtotal - 1266

No doubt will have something at mums before I go to work but have 400 to play with :) x

Edit... Had some of mums left over bread & butter pudding & custard. Guessing at 300 but doubt it was quite that much x

Forgot to report ... Weighed in at 11st 2.2lbs a 2 week loss of 2.6lbs not great but ok, and enough to keep me going on this a bit longer anyway! X

Edit .. had a piece of bread, clover & jam and a toffee crisp in work so I guess I'll have to go without my breakie! x

Last edited:
Lost the ruddy plot again .... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( .... What's the matter with me?? Can't seem to cope with the UP days and that's ridiculous!! :(:( Not gonna think about what went on between 7.30am and 10.30am (well it started with the bread and toffee crisp in work really but at that stage all was not lost) when I went to bed but it was baaaaaaaaaad! :(:(:(

Saturday 23/2/13

Tea - cottage cheese & apple 160

Couple v&cs x

What's wrong with us jan?! Ok for a couple days then lose it!

Are u ok now?xx

Oh Tan I soooooo wish I knew !!!! :( You and me both want to lose a stone by the beginning of April! Will that help??? If we try together? .... Who knows! :( xxx

I've been ok for the last couple of days ... Not great but ok xx

Yep ok. Lets do it Jan. I've woken up fresh today & full of enthusiasm. I know I've got 3 nights out this weekend but after that I've only got 1 I believe for my mums birthday so this can be done.

Lets do it! :) xx

Right you're on!!

I ended up having more than planned yesterday so made it an up day instead of an inbetween which meant today had to be a down day ... Bit of a bugger when I'm not in work but then much easier than if I had been iykwim .. Lol ... Friday needs to be an up day with being up for 24hrs so I guess tomorrow needs to be the inbetween ....

Wednesday 27/2/13

No breakie ... Got up dead late

Lunch - 4 crackerbread 76, lfg cow 25

Tea - salad with ww tuna mayo 107

Subtotal - 208

Jan do u need to do alternate days?

Just thinking maybe it's easier to do up days when at work and down days when not. Do u have to have so many in a week? Cuz you could work it out over 7 days like 3up 3down 1in between iykwim xx

You're not supposed to do it like that Tan. The whole point is to trick your body by giving it plenty one day and not much the next, though now and again you can do 2 days of one or the other apparently. They reckon more than 2 down days together will start to slow your metabolism down. Also I need up days when I'm not working so I can have a drink!! Lol!! ;) xx

Still here, still trying ..... I'm really struggling with the up days though :( .... I'm having too much I know I am. I stopped counting the cals because it felt like I was obsessing. I hoped not counting might help me even out and just eat sensibly on the up days but I'm sure I'm having too much :(. Waiting to see what friday brings weight wise. I didnt get weighed last friday as I'd not had a down day on thursday. Weird that I find NOT eating much so much easier! x

How did weigh in go Jan x

Stayed the same Sarah, thanks for asking ... and that's a 2 week wi .... cr@p really!! I'm gonna weigh again tomorrow as I've had 3 really good days and take that one if its better ;). I'm not doing well at all!!
How about you? x

Well done on the good 3 days :)

I am doing rubbish.. Started a new plan today though, in a nutshell :- 2 shakes, 2 snacks and a meal. Im just using Cambridge shakes while i weight for my juice plus order.

Well good luck with that .... It's a pain all this isn't it? :( x

Well I weighed on Sunday and it WAS an improvement on Friday so I'm reporting 2.6lbs off in 2 weeks making me 10st 13.6lbs ... Now bearing in mind it was Mother's Day i doubt I was still under 11st on Monday lol! However I had a good day yesterday -down day - and I'm having an inbetween today. Fingers crossed Friday (or Sunday again, I don't mind which ;) ... depends whether saturday is an up or down day eh! ) shows another little loss because that'll keep me going ... Only 4.5 weeks till I go to Cyprus now! I'd be happy with a pound or so a week ... Slow and steady and all that! :) xx

Fab loss Jan x

Awesome Jan, well done! :)

Not long till your outta this cold and into the warm Cyprus sun!! Xx

Back