JanD .... 2013 - Back on track!

Stayed the rotten same :( .... Only if I take 1st reading .., 2nd one was up 1lb, 3rd up 0.6lb ... So I'm forgetting about 2 and 3 .. Lol!
One more week to see if this really is the fortnightly cycle it seems to have been the 4 weeks before thus one & if not it's time for a rethink! X

Up 0.6lb yesterday :( ***sigh*** x

Are you still juddd'ing Jan x

Supposed to be Sarah but I'm making a right cock up of it. I can do the down days fine but can't seem to stop myself going crazy on the up days! :( x

So hard isn't it sometimes! I'm supposed to be TFRing but can't seem to stick to it for more than half a day! Feel useless at the moment!

Me too Bev :( x

Is JUDD the 2:5 diet?

Jan/Bev

Its so tough isn't it... I feel like im just going round ubiquitous circles lol

I've stopped dairy apart from eggs and just drink green tea now (and add soya milk to my juice plus shakes) - this has helped my bloatedness though. I've noticed a big difference x

Foo - when you say bloated do you suffer from IBS? If so I've found eating a maximum of 2 slices of bread a day has made a massive difference to me and avoiding undercooked potatoes and large amounts of pastry etc.

How u doing Jan? Much planned for the weekend?xx

Doing rubbish and working the weekend so not a particularly happy Easter bunny tbh ..... But thanks for asking hon xx

Shame your working the weekend Jan..
How many calories can you have on your up days? Isn't it strange how we do well on the lower calories/less food - but lose control when we have more choice.

Im doing juice plus at the moment and im allowed 2 healthy snacks - and i know that i have 2 much ie my portions are 2 big - would be better if i wasn't allowed them.

I can have 1688 ... I gave up counting them because was becoming obsessed but I'm gonna have to go back to it because I must be having 3 or 4000 at the mo!!!! :( x

I'm working it all too Jan, 2night shifts to go then 4days off :) xx

So are you doing a shift pattern then? I don't know why but I thought your new job was days. I only get 2 nights off after a weekend so I'm back in on Wednesday night x

New job was days in training but now on a shift pattern. It's 6 days on 4 days off which is really nice! In a way quite glad I worked all weekend helped with keeping me on the straight an narrow by not having alcohol! Lol x

Hi Jan -how u doing x

Crap actually ... But thanks for asking :) ... We go away on Sunday, back on 24th. I'll REALLY have to sort myself out then ... This is just ridiculous!

How are you doing hon? X

Hi Jan!

Dont know if you remember me but its great to see how well your still doing!! Well done =) xx

Back