JanD (Another) New Year (Another) New Start :o)) x

Well done MrsD :)
I think you'll be ok. You seem to be focused at the minute. If you don't get the 15lbs I reckon you're guna be pretty close! :) xxx

One more lb off. Bit disappointed coz yesterday it was 2!! Dunno what happened overnight :(. It's a pain because that took me into the 10s again! As it is I'm bang on 11st. I should have come downstairs - that might have seen me a point or two just under - but I didn't so tough! ;). So that's 11lb in 4 weeks. No chance of getting the other 14 off in the next 4 but ill do what I can :) xx

That's brilliant Jan 11lbs in 4weeks :)

Throw me some determination please!! X

If I had all the determination I needed I wouldn't be still having the v&cs :( . But food wise isn't too much of a problem at the mo. wish I could bottle it and sell it ... Or even just extend it to include the booze! Xx

Well done on your losses Jan, you seem to be going great guns at the moment! Keep going, you're doing briliantly!!

Thanks Bev. I'm that other lb down today too! Tempted to change my wi but I'll save it for next week ;). Knowing I'm under 11 (JUST), might help keep me ON it!!! X

I forgot to get weighed this morning believe it or not. I THINK it's another lb - I'll see what it's like when I get up tomorrow teatime but often weighing then isn't very satisfactory so it might have to be a double next wednesday. I've been ok-ish, picked a bit but mostly hight protein stuff. xx

Well I got weighed (still only on the old scales) and I was that lb down ... The same one I wondered about including last week... Glad I didn't now ;). I think there could have been another one but I did pick quite a lot in the last few days.not bad stuff but I still shouldn't have done it. So I'm 10st 13lbs. I'd like to say I'm REALLY going to give it a good push for these next 3 weeks to get as near to 10st as I can but I'm afraid I'm not feeling it as strongly. I'm hoping the mojo won't disappear altogether! I'm blaming its weakened state on having had a cold & really hoping that as I improve the mojo will get stronger too!! Xx

Hope your cold gets better real soon Jan. I hate colds!!

Well done on that pesky pound, you thought it would be gone and now it is. Keep up the good work!

Are you feeling better now Jan? Hows the mojo? xx

Hmmmmm ... not good to be honest. I think I'll be REALLY lucky to sts tomorrow :( x

Oh sorry .... yeah I'm feeling MUCH better! Thanks :) x

Sts this week :( ah well x

It's better than a gain Jan :) xxx

Indeed! But with 12lbs still to go I need to get me finger out!!! ;) x

You & me both! I've scoffed a muffin, some matchsticks & a stock of bueno this evening grrr xx

Uh-Oh!!! :( what are we like! xx

SO! Managed to shift 2lbs this week :) - now only 4lbs above my original target of 10st 7lbs but about 11lbs from where I'd like to be. I've decided to go with the majority and try out this JUDDD thing for a couple of weeks till we have our weekend away and see how that goes. I like the idea of it though my 'down day' calories are really low at 400 :( . I'm having an 'up day' today (1600cals) and I'm thinking I might have a couple of cup a soups and a couple of yoghurts tomorrow ... we'll see.

Today (wed 14/11/12) I've had/will be having:-

Lunchtime (long lie in coz of starting work tonight) ...
3 rashers of bacon (grilled) 350
poached egg 80
half a slice of toast 55
benecol spread 30

chocolate in art class :eek: 200

Tea
Chicken 140
sprouts 60
stir fried pak choi 35

pkt snack a jacks 92

in work
prawns 170
dressing 50

breakie in the morning when I get home
2 weetabix & skimmed milk 250

total 1512 so I've got about 100 left :) .. may have a boiled egg or a baby bel at mums x

ooops! :eek: a bit more choccie fell into my mouth at work .. I guess that means no boiled egg or baby bel then ;) x

Back