JanD (Another) New Year (Another) New Start :o)) x

Storms Bev ... worst in memory they were saying .... roads washed away, landslides, the lot. 4 days were a complete wash out and it rained some part of every day after that until the last one. So we only really had 4 completely clear days at the start of the holiday. Needless to say it's fine there now!! :( I have a bit of video but I'm not sure how to post it anywhere. We normally have to hire a fan but we didn't need to - in fact I really wasn't ever TOO hot. It got quite cold at times. Never wore a cossie or used the beach towels (cut down on the washing eh?!)
We still enjoyed ourselves but .... well the weather is half the reason you go abroad really isn't it?? Hey ho .... not complaining - John's booked for us to go to the Maldives again in January ... on the back of selling the LPs (sold one last night for £748!!! - RIDICULOUS!!- that's the last biggie now though) so good incentive to lose the weight and NOT put any on over Christmas! We go on 13th Jan xx

wow, £748 for a record!!!!! And to think, you were going to throw them out Jan!!! :eek:
Great inscentive to stick on track, another holiday :) and back to the Maldives, lush! Hopefully the weather will be better there than what you've just come back from. I'd be annoyed too if it rained whilst I was abroad! :giggle: xx

That's a real shame about the weather Jan, like you said that's the main thing you go for really isn't it, a bit of sunshine!! You think you can almost guarantee good weather over there at that time really.

Back to the Maldives, lovely. Not jealous one little, tiny, bit!

God I'm so piddling useless!!!!!! I've managed 4 days at 100% but succumbed to v&cs today :-(( FGS!!!

I blame having to have johns grandson overnight. He's very hard work - spoiled brat basically but I shouldn't give in!!! :(:(:(:(

Hopeless case I think x

I've been good ever since though so hope the one blip won't make too much difference x

Dropped about 5lbs and I've been really good since wi yesterday so hopeful of another good week. I might allow myself the Sunday drink - maybe that'll help me stay focused the rest of the time. Must get around to starting that new thread! X

Fantastic loss Jan, you're obviously doing something right!

Keep up the good work and enjoy your weekend drink, I think you deserve it!!

Great loss Jan well done! If it helps you keep focused then enjoy a Sunday drink, obviously hasn't made much of a difference x

Awesome jan well done :) I don't think there's much wrong with the drinkies especially if it keeps you on track :) xx

Fab loss jan - a couple of drinks won't hurt ;) x

Dropped another 4lbs this week :). Think I may finally be in the swing ... Fingers crossed!! 16lbs to go - 9lbs to be back to original target x

Great result Jan! I'm super jealous.........at least one of us managed to be 100% :) xx

Well done Jan x

Thanks folks ... Can't 'like' posts on my iPad!

I have had my v&cs a couple of nights a week so I haven't done badly I suppose. X

Fab loss Jan!

And you have an iPad?!! Nifty! Xx

Haha ... Yes ... I'm a spoilt brat aren't I? I've been saving up for one but before we went away DH paid the difference out of the LP money so I'd have it to take. :):):) xx

Oooooh nice!! I'd love one! The battery on them is loads better than the phones aren't they? Xx

Sorry Tan .... just haven't got round to getting on here!

Yes the battery is a hell of a lot better than the phones! It takes a lot longer than a phone to charge though too. I love it :D:D

Dropped another lb this week. Should have been better but I picked a bit at the weekend so can't complain. Need to stay on track now though if I'm gonna drop the other 15lbs before the beginning of december ... hmmmm ... maybe a bit ambitious - we'll see. I'm probably back to my ticker being right now ;). I say probably because I'm only jumping on the old scales upstairs which only show full lbs. Now I'm back to that I may take myself off downstairs to the good ones next week :) x

Back