JanD's Lipotrim WIs

Well done on staying the same after refeeding. I think that must be the most scary or hardest.

Thank yoooo (s) ;)

You're right it IS scary! It's not hard though if you stick to the refeed sheet.

I guess sts is okay, it's just that lots of others seem to carry on losing.

I keep telling myself that if I got weighed at home in the knack 1st thing in the morning I'd be below target more than likely! I'll be changing to home scales in a few weeks so I'll take advantage of that then ;) xx

Well done on staying the same. That's what's really important !

Thank you, you're right of course :) x

Awwwww - thanks Lou! x

Hi JanD,
By the sounds of it the refeed is going well and congrats on staying the same. It must make you trust what you are eating if that happens as you know it's good food. Best of luck for 2nd week.
Doirin

Jan,

Just read thru your thread from start to finish and got to say what an inpiration you are!!!

I am now so comfortable with TFR I am dreading a refeed which will be in about about 4-5weeks time in preparation for holidays.

I am thinking I probably wont be at goal by then and will come back and do TFR for another 3 weeks before college starts up again!!

Your story has given me loads of ideas and positive feelings!!

Thank you very much!

I know how scary the thought of refeeding is. TFR is just so so easy isn't it? Also a lot quicker, it does away with all the shopping, prep and cooking - not to mention the cost of all that food! ;) I AM beginning to enjoy what I'm having though. Where I'm finding the challenge is in knowing when I've had enough!

You'll be fine I'm sure - if I can do it anyone can believe me! x

Back