JanD's Lipotrim WIs

Congrats on the big loss Jan! Right near the end of your journey too, that's great. Just 7lbs to go and you're there, lucky you. I'll be joining you refeeding a couple of weeks after you. Can't wait!

Hi JanD

Wow,
You are such an insipation to me as are all of you guys and gals. I spend ages reading all the posts and find them all so positve. I like you think this is the easiest diet I have been on so far. Easy in that there are no food scales (hate food scales) special lower fat products to buy, portion control etc etc. I know it is still very early days for me but I have never felt so motivated as I do now.
:character00201: Keep going!!

Well done Jan!

You'll be refeeding with us soon! Yippeee!!!!! :hug99:

Yes I'll be refeeding in 2 weeks - can't believe it and like almost everyone else, most of the time I think I'd rather not bother LOL! This is sooo easy!

Ah well - comes to us all in the end. xx

Jan trust me you will LOVE eating again and LOVE making the healthy choices. I think it will always be in the back of my mind that I have been denied food for so long that eating almost any food is a complete pleasure and I know many more feel the same way! x

Thanks very much everyone.

Those of you just starting won't believe how quickly the weeks have flown by when it comes time to eat again!

Jan trust me you will LOVE eating again and LOVE making the healthy choices. I think it will always be in the back of my mind that I have been denied food for so long that eating almost any food is a complete pleasure and I know many more feel the same way! x

I hope you're right Rach, I really do! Something seems to have happened to my brain ... I'm reading books about Eating for Life and GI/GL etc - and even the refeeding sheet I was given yesterday and I can't seem to get my head round any of it!

It's ridiculous - I'm not stupid. In fact I'd say I know a hell of a lot about healthy eating etc. (well don't we ALL know how it SHOULD be done ... deep down!) But somehow it's like my brain doesn't want to know, can't process it or something.

I think I'm just going to have to write out a menu plan at least for the 2 week refeed and stick to it. I feel like a blithering idiot! :rolleyes: xx

Well done Jan thats fab news....Caz xx

Jan.. thats fantastic 7lbs to go . I really admire youfor going all the way to your goal. Dont worry I think tension about refeeding is quiet normal . you just have to get in there and start and its just like riding a bike !!!!!!. I have been thrilled to see I am really enjoying "Real" food and not the crap sugars and junk food that got me to where i am. (Was) . Doing out a menu is a good idea because then you have a plan to follow and takes the worry out of organising yourself . Cant wait until you all (you,Summer and MiniB ) are all on refeed . :D:D:D:D:D Yippie

Thank yoooo! Yes I'm deffo going to do that plan!! :) xx

Hellooooo!

Just the 1.4lbs off this week. Still I'm into the 10s (just). To be honest I've been feeling bloated, I've had a sore throat off and on for about 4 days - today it won't shift, and I feel 'cold-y' as well. IMHO our bodies do funny things when under the weather so I was happy to get that much off.

Only 6 more days of TFR!! xx

Well done on the loss Jan, at least it's a loss! Hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than sore throat and coldy!

Lucky you only 6 days to go, enjoy your refeed and I will be joining you soon.

Well done on the loss Jan, its still a darned good loss hun.
Just think, not long until you can actually take some honey and lemon for any colds you might catch. Looking forward to seeing you on refeed.

Hi JanD,
Congratulations on your weight loss. Only 6 days to go, must feel fantastic. I look at the six months ahead of me and wonder how it will go but then I read a journey like yours and others and feel it is possible. Thanks.
Doirin

Thanks Bev - having 2 grandchildren to look after as well is a bit of a mixed 'blessing' at the mo! :eek:
Looking forward to meeting up on the refeeding board! x

Well done on the loss Jan, its still a darned good loss hun.
Just think, not long until you can actually take some honey and lemon for any colds you might catch. Looking forward to seeing you on refeed.

Bugger honey and lemon! Bring on the Hot Rum & Orange LOL!! Seriously though - I'd really love some hot blueberry (low cal of course) ribena - my usual comfort drink of choice for 'throats'. x

Hi JanD,
Congratulations on your weight loss. Only 6 days to go, must feel fantastic. I look at the six months ahead of me and wonder how it will go but then I read a journey like yours and others and feel it is possible. Thanks.
Doirin

Oh most definitely possible! You've made a fantastic start and you'll be amazed how quickly the time has gone when you're looking back on it! Thanks for your kind words :) x

Hiya!!!

Final TFR weigh in - which actually included 1 meal last night as I wanted to start refeeding yesterday, and a whopping 3.8lbs off! I haven't lost that much since about week 3! :):)

Weird how you do the same thing week in week out and yet the results vary soooo much! Only 1.8 off target now (although another few lbs would be very acceptable too :)) which I hope to get these 2 weeks on refeed! xx

Well done Jan, that's a cracking final weigh in on TFR. Like you say, how come we do exactly the same thing for weeks on end and the weigh ins vary so much?

How goes the refeeding then? Hope your meals yesterday tasted nicer to you than your first. Good luck with the refeeding, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly.

Hi JanD,
Congratulations on your last weight loss on TFR, you must feel rightly chuffed.:happy096: Want to wish you all the best for the re-feed and look forward to hearing how it is going.
Doirin

Well done on the HALF A STONE! sounds better like that! lol.

Well done Jan, that's a cracking final weigh in on TFR. Like you say, how come we do exactly the same thing for weeks on end and the weigh ins vary so much?

How goes the refeeding then? Hope your meals yesterday tasted nicer to you than your first. Good luck with the refeeding, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly.

Thanks Bev, I think I AM starting to enjoy food a bit more ... just scared I'm eating too much but guessing everyone feels like that ;) x

Hi JanD,
Congratulations on your last weight loss on TFR, you must feel rightly chuffed.:happy096: Want to wish you all the best for the re-feed and look forward to hearing how it is going.
Doirin

Thank yoooo - yes it was a very welcome surprise! I'm posting in the refeed section now too - feels really strange :) x

Well done on the HALF A STONE! sounds better like that! lol.

Errrrrrrmmmm! Well yeeeeees, you're right ..... half a stone DOES sound better than 3.8lbs ..... only one problem ..... (dya know what it is yet???) LOL!! xx ;):)

Wk1 on refeed stayed the same.

I'd have liked to lose but I'm satisfied with that! x

I'll be very happy with a STS after my first week of refeeding Jan. You're doing brilliantly sticking to it by the letter. I'm planning on doing the same when I start refeeding too.

Back