JanD's Lipotrim WIs

Well done Jan, good result again. Wow, only 3 weeks left, well done you.
Better get all your questions in soon lol, I am away June 1st - 15th.
Nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel Jan, you have had a fantastic journey and a great example to others.

Well done Jan, sorry to hear about your son, hope he feels better :hug99:

Thanks a lot folks!

Mary!!! How dare you!!! The dates hadn't 'clicked'! They are my refeed weeks! Then I'm away 15th-19th .... BooHoo :(

I'll have to raid other peoples' diaries as well then - heaven forbid I may even have to ask Mark things!!!! I don't really want to think about it too much beforehand - but if I do and have questions ... don't worry I'll be asking! xx

Jan,
You must be so proud of how far you have come and to see the end in sight must be great. Sorry to hear your son is poorly, difficult to keep all the balls in the air at once, isn't it. Best of luck for the next few weeks.
Doirin

ahhh Jan...you're doing so well, you go gal! x

Thanks very much guys - I really appreciate it! x

Congrats on the loss this week, Jan. You've done so well on this.

Only 3 weeks to refeed, lucky you. I'll be joining you a couple of weeks after that and can't wait.

Hope your son is recovering now and will be better before you know it. Children? Who'd have em!

Thanks a lot folks!

Mary!!! How dare you!!! The dates hadn't 'clicked'! They are my refeed weeks! Then I'm away 15th-19th .... BooHoo :(

I'll have to raid other peoples' diaries as well then - heaven forbid I may even have to ask Mark things!!!! I don't really want to think about it too much beforehand - but if I do and have questions ... don't worry I'll be asking! xx

What are you doing after refeed - are you following low GI?

Excellent result Jan.

Hope your son feels better soon.

Thanks Bev & Kezza!

It doesn't make a blind bit of difference how old they get either!!! I mean this one's 31 for goodness' sake! :) xx

Hellooooo!

Week 13 done and a superb 3.6lbs off! I was made up because I thought I'd seen the back of big losses!

Healthy BMI now too :):)

Hope you've all had a good day! x

Yay cracking loss Jan. Only 7lbs off your goal!!!!.... I'm just a tad jealous ;)

Hi Jan, not long now we'll be seeing you on reefeeding forum! Well done this week! x

Thanks guys! Yes I'll be refeeding in 2 weeks - can't believe it and like almost everyone else, most of the time I think I'd rather not bother LOL! This is sooo easy!

Ah well - comes to us all in the end. xx

Well done Jan, excellent loss, nice little boost just towards the end of your journey. Looking forward to seeing you on the refeed forum discussing what your eating.

Thanks Mary .... still can't quite imagine it :eek:) xx

Back