Janey's journey to slim town

End of week one and 4lbs lighter!!!

Busy Monday at work and home so didn't really have much time to eat so here goes:

Breakfast @ 2pm - skinny latte and porridge

Lunch - none

Dinner - homemade chilli and rice

Snacks - half a bag of sugar snap peas and 50g walnut cake!!!

Managed to fit in my run though :0)

Day off Tuesday , hopefully will get a bit of 'me' time ....

janey26 said:
End of week one and 4lbs lighter!!!

Busy Monday at work and home so didn't really have much time to eat so here goes:

Breakfast @ 2pm - skinny latte and porridge

Lunch - none

Dinner - homemade chilli and rice

Snacks - half a bag of sugar snap peas and 50g walnut cake!!!

Managed to fit in my run though :0)

Day off Tuesday , hopefully will get a bit of 'me' time ....

Well done on the loss janey. That's a great start.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. I read through all the threads on minimims and feel like I'm getting to know you all. This site is so supportive along with MFP.

Anyway back to yesterday....

Had a house viewing at 8:10am so had to be up super early on my day off to make sure everything was clean and tidy I'm slight OCD with cleaning and tidying so only did what I normally do on a morning. Made sure we were all out the house for 8:00am (estate agents are showing the house). Also had an appointment to go back to my old place of work as they really want me to go back. Offered me almost 5k under what I'm on at the moment and I just can't afford the drop (or so my husband says) my feelings are that I am totally miserable where I work at the moment, hate being a manager and have no family life as my head is totally consumed with my job. I think the drop in salary is worth my sanity so ended up having a huge row. This started my old feelings of wanting to reach for anything I could get my hands on too eat :0(. I resisted though, part of me wants to show Hubby that I can do it, it's not just going to be a couple of weeks of being good. Goodness knows how he will feel if/when I'm slim. If I'm being honest I don't think he will like it.??

Breakfast - 2/3rds mcdonalds muffin and latte

Lunch - ham sandwich and crisps

Dinner- chicken leg, salad and pesto/pasta.

Nibbled on mini breadsticks but NO water!!

Sorry for rambling. It truly is helping me typing my feelings .

Aww hun. Well done for not giving in at stressful times! That's real good will power! Hope your husband comes round.

Day 11

Busy and very stressful day at work.....again. Tempted to weigh myself but didn't. Met a friend for a quick coffee and they bought me a chocolate muffin which I apologised and declined!!

Breakfast - porridge

Lunch - ww Mexican chilli and wedges

Dinner - chicken curry, rice and 2 onion bhajis.

Snack- pear

Water and tea and small skinny latte

Completed w5d2 of C25K

Day off today work that is not diet!! Only 2 weeks in and managed to fit in my jeans which were extremely snug a couple of months ago (smug smile on my face)

Breakfast : granary toast and peanut butter.

Lunch: 3 x ryvita and 50g pate

Dinner: chicken, new potatoes and coleslaw

Snack: pear.

Had a busy day cleaning, catching up with friends and had another viewing on the house!!

Back to work tomorrow :0(

You deserve to have that smug smile on your face. Well done for fitting in the jeans. :)

Been a fairly busy few days with work, off tomorrow and weigh in on Monday, secretly hoping for 3lbs but anything is a bonus.

Breakfast - porridge

Lunch- 3 bean and tomato soup and 2 crumpets (no spread)

Dinner - small haddock & mushy peas ( from chip shop) ?.

I work at a furniture retailer and caught my reflection, still hate the full length mirror!!! ?

Sunday day 14

Breakfast- granary toast and peanut butter

Lunch/Dinner - roast pork, 2 roast potato, swede, carrots, peas, stuffing and gravy

Busy all day cleaning/shopping/ironing

Getting nervous for weigh in in the morning :0/

Stuck at it 100% this week again and not gone over allowance. Really pleased with myself :0)

That's great! Well done!

Not logged my diary this week as been really busy and really tired!! Managed to stay within 1200 all week apart from yesterday I went over by 3!!!! He he

I also completed week 6 of C25k and actually can't believe I can run!! I absolutely love it!!! I have promised myself to complete the Nottingham half marathon next September. It has always been something I've wanted to do and now I think im at least on the right track !!

Today is my day off and I'm awake at 5:30am typical!!! Today will be spent shopping, cleaning and visiting family and to have a healthy eating day as yesterday was mostly pre packed rubbish (although all within calories)

Weigh day tomorrow !!!!!!!!

Back