Jans new diary

I like all the shakes, bars and soups. Add sweetner to shakes though and pepper to the soups.

Just a word of warning though... regarding drinking (esp if your going to drive) I went from on a normal friday night out I would drink around 1 bottle of wine, 10 - 15 double vodkas and 5 or 6 shots (and thats what I remember drinking...) after being on food replacement, I feel drunk and I mean drunk after 2 vodkas and diet coke, probably too drunk to drive after just 1, I had 4 vodka's and coke the other friday and had to go home early, I was wasted! So maybe wait for a night you dont have to drive before having a drink just incase!

Sammy i'm not drinking on the occasion I drive, just the other 3 lol I have never had even one drink when I'm driving, I dont agree with it, but I sweet talk OH and then he does the driving! LOL I did think it would go to my head more but thanks for the heads up, gonna be a cheap night, I may just have sparkling water in between.

FAF, I tried LT shakes hot and nearly threw up, taste so so different and not liking one bit so a bit loathe to try, also dont want to try the thai chicken soup cos LT was so horrible it makes me feel sick just thinking of it. I know i'll have to tho, otherwise i'll be short on packs

xx

The chicken is my favorite one but on Tony Ferguson it made me gag, I had to hold my nose and just down it but Exantes is really nice... well I like it anyway!

I'll give it a go, I may just open pack and have a sniff first lol the others seem ok, I like the banana, I just like the fact theres far more choice on Exante, dont know how people last so long on LT. How does TF diet compare in price cos you buy it all seperatly dont you?

TF is more expensive, works out around £30 a week and then evening meal you make yourself on top

Thats is expensive, the plus side is tho that you cn, as far as I can see, choose which ever products you want, whereas with Exante the bumper box is get what your given lol Just about to try the mushroom soup now, I love mushy so hope i'm not disappointed :)

I'll check em out, thanks for that. Mushroom one ok, bit bland tho, I had half a sachet and half a bar so guess you could say just had a 2 course meal lol

I just checked their website and nothing as yet

Last edited:
Well thai chicken soup ok phew!!!!, I've been having half a pack of soup and half a bar for lunch and then other halfs for tea-so a bit like a 2 course meal lol just the tomato and vanilla shake to try, pleased with it so far tho, glad I changed from LT :stickdance:

Well another 3lb down, not bad seing I did WS for 4 out of the 7 days, had chicken & salad and fish and salad, it kept me on plan so i'm happy.

Well another 3lb down, nothing if not consistent. Been adding a protein meal most of the week so well pleased (even had 3 vodkas on Sat night!) think i'll carry on like this -adding a meal that is, not the vodka-as i'm more likely to keep going over the xmas period, dont do big christmas' so should be easy enough :cross: just gotta watch the alcohol lol

Hope everyones keeping well and warm

xx

Well done Jan!

Weigh day today, 2lb loss, got to lose 3lb next week to make my mini goal of 2 stone before xmas, cant see me doing that with 2 xmas do's and a party!! lol but I will try.

Hope everyones surviving the cold

x

Just read your diary and you are doing really well!! I would be well chuffed with those losses! Not long till I start!

Back