Jans new diary

Well 1lb lost this week (and that was only just-was nearer slightly to 1 than half a pound) so so disapointed, small blip last monday night, lettuce sandwhich, no butter with some salad cream, other than that 2 or 3 shakes a day with some plain chicken, no other cheats. so why so little a loss? So I have decided from today to do a re feed for 2 weeks and see how that goes then maybe go back on 100% shakes.

Am going to start new thread to keep track of food and stuff feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.

many thanks all

x

I know 1lb can be dissapointing - I'd be a hypocrite to say otherwise. But..............it is still 1lb in the right direction!! So well done

xxx

Thanks Toots,
if I was naughty i'd understand lol but I see people having losses who have well cheated, maybe need a kick start so have started a refeed thread to keep me on track
x

I hear ya! I'm the same!! I just got lucky this week, it doesn't normally happen ;)

xxx

What did u lose this week? I dont want major losses every week ( like hell I dont! lol) 2-3 would be good. but hey ho maybe i'm in for a good one next week. Will go straight back on 100% if I dont lose a decent amount
x

2lbs but it's only week 2!!

xxx

well done! 2lb is good. u don't have much to lose either do u?
x

well done! 2lb is good. u don't have much to lose either do u?
x

Not for january, no!! ;) I wish that's all I had to lose. Baby steps!

xx

Thats the best way eh? lol I didn't realise the ticker was just for january lol I put 10lb loss for January lost 9 may struggle to hit target :sigh:
x

You'll get to target no probs - you've still got 2 weeks

I'm thinking 20lbs may have been a bit on the ambitious side :D

xxx

Hmm maybe lol but is it better to aim high and give yourself something to go for or aim lower and get there thinking it was low and you should have aimed highter??? if that makes sense :D

good luck with the rest, do u have much to lose? cos it does slow down the nearer to get doesn't it?

x

Don't know - don't want to think about it as it seems scarey. Just gonna try 20lbs at a time

xxx

Back