January 2009 - Starters

I LOVE LIGHTER LIFE

WI last night, and I knew I'd had a good loss as my new "small" trousers are falling down! So week 11 registers an amazing 7lb loss!!! :eek::D:eek::D

Thats 5 stone, 3lb in 11 weeks - where else would that happen??

I'm on cloud 9 today, and can see 100% on target to finish at goal shortly after Easter ;)

Starting to look closely at f##d choices in preparation, but for now I'm the lightest I've EVER been (since school age)

Hooray for LL - I'm off to buy some smaller trousers today (10" smaller than wearing at Christmas)

Sean - Brilliant!! :0clapper::0clapper:
I've quite a bit to go before I get to school age weight, but a target for me too. Must be an amazing feeling!

Wow Em, that's fantastic!! Pleased about the BMI, it's quite a good mental thing, isn't it.

BLOODY HELL SEAN!!!! Whooop whhoop!! I should think you are floating about at the mo!!

Not sure loconnor. My LLC charges for what you have. If I didn't want any this week, I wouldn't have to have them. Perhaps someone else has had a similar experiance.

WOW! Emveg and Sean, both amazing achievements!

And everyone else is also doing so well! You're all amazing.

Just to update I have officially stopped doing LL, I'm doing it by feeling my way a bit and finding out which types of food suit me at different times of day, plus exercise. I feel that this is a better long term solution for me anyway. Not to say I'm not jealous of you guys still doing amazingly well and being big losers!!
So I'll still be lurking round even if just for moral support, cos you guys were so darn supportive of me and I'm not leaving you! :D

Wow wow wow, fab losses Sean and Em, well done!

Good luck with your new eating plan PB, glad you are not going anywhere as you have been such a great support to us all on here!

x

loconnor - Not sure how you have any packs left over?? :confused:

I had so many left over as I had an off week not so long ago and couldn't face having all 4 packs (naughty I know)
anyway last week I couldn't make to my normal meeting (tues) and had to go on the friday instead so I ended up this week with extra days on top of the ones I already had spare. I don't have exaclty one week's worth but more or less. i have enough until the end of monday but then my meeting is on tues and I should be ok til then

All LLCs run their own business so can make their own policies (except cost I think) but I think this is bang out of order. I believe that you are paying for packs and the counselling is an additional free benefit (hence why you pay £66 even if you don't stay for the meetings)
Is there another group nearby you go to because you could always use that and say that you are disappointed that she is treating you that way

I know what you're saying as this is how I felt. I think I'm simply going to act dumb on tues, only take one week's money with me and explain to her that I will not pay for 2 weeks when I only need one and see where I get with that.

There isn't another group anywhere nearby only a LLL (which I could probably attend now actually but I'll see how I get on with my current LLC in the meantime

Well done Sean & Emveg on your amazing losses!!
Loconnor - We have that rule at my LL too, if you miss a week you still pay, she told us that when we signed up so maybe a few LLC's have that rule?
Good luck on your new eating plan PB!
xxx

Hi Loconnor,

My mum switched the day of her group and as it was onyl 6 days in that week ad she had 7 days of packs, the LLC saif they only had to pay for and take 6.

But she has told us that if we miss meetings then we will have to pay. I think the reason behind it is that you shouldn't have nay packs left if you are following it 100% so should always need the full 28 every week. I have a few extra from when I lapsed so I am thinking that I can use them if I need to get back on track after maintenance. I think it's once you are into maintenance ou can buy packs as and when you need them

Sorry I couldn't be more help x x

Hi All,

I just thought I would share my happiness with you all.

I feel on top of the world today. I feel fantastic. I think my head is finally back in the right place to do this.

I weighed myself this morning (I know some people don't like to) and I am the lowest weight I have been in so long. I am feeling lighter all round. It's amazing!!

I am thinking back to why I lapsed so badly last week and the only reason I can find for it is pure greed!!

No more!! Onwards and downwards from now on.

Hope everyone else had had a good week x x

Becks (who is looking very sexy in her pics!!) I'm so happy to hear your head is back in it - makes all the diference to this diet.

You know I struggled for a bit, but since having that lightbulb moment I have been as high as a kite, and I very very very much hope its the same with you. Sure it will be - but ALWAYS remember, if you're having trouble at all we're here for you.!

Glad everyone seems to be feeling better about our journey's this week!!
I just added some pics to my album, its the first time i've compared photos and i must admit i'm shocked!!
EmVeg you're looking fab in your new pics!! xx

Whoop whoop!! I've started up again. 4 lbs for me this week!:bliss:

And only 4 more weigh ins before I start the RTM countdown to holidays! Then back into it proper as LLL to lose the rest but I'm sooooo looking forward to it and I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

One minor bummer. LLC has run out of porridge. Just had a vanilla shake instead and it felt good on a bright, sunny spring day though. :D

nice one foxtrot, well done!
daisy x

OMG Jessica, you look amazing. I love your hair. I would love to have mine like that when I've lost a bit more weight.

Well done Foxtrot, 4lbs is great.

I am still feeling great today. Went into town with my OH yesterday for a few drinks (of water!!!) and we went to a cash machine. I waited next to him, when he had finished he turned around and walked off. I said, oi wait up, and he said sorry didn't realise it was you as you looked to skinny. At first I thought he was humouring me but then I realised he was being serious!!!! Mind you, I had dyed my hair so it was darker than before, but it was such a nice thing to hear.

I am so looking forward to my weigh in this week, I am hoping that I might even be in the 13's this week, well maybe in the morning on my scales but it's still the lightest I have weighed in years.

I also noticed something very cool today. When I was walking (well running) up the stairs I actually felt so much lighter. I just thought to myself, imagine what I will feel like when I have lost the other 4 stone!!!

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and has been enjoying the sunshine (none for Leeds today though!!) x x

aww thanks becky!!
I've just got back from my WI, 2lb off for me this week, i'm hoping to be in the 11's next week (i wish wish wish) hehe
Glad you're feeling so good about things!
xx

well done jessica
hope you get there next week!
daisy x

After a real buzz of a day yesterday, I feel pooh today! I ended up on the bathroom floor and only remember finding myself waking up on the bed. My blood pressure has taken a huge dive, head is swimming and I can hardly see the screen in front of me because of blind spots!

I take candestartin for high blood pressure so I'm going to leave off them for a bit to see what happens.

Most upsetting part is it's panicked OH no end! How the hell he got me on the bed I've no idea and we were both wet from the bath so it must have been a struggle for him.

A day of ultra laziness today, so I've been ordered.

Sorry to hear that FT. A few people seem to have low BP after a time on LL, so the tablets can't be helping - would suggest taking medical advice though before stopping any medication; can you see your GP today?

Hope you feel better soon.

sean, love the new pics!!!

foxtrot i think you need to take it easy and maybe a visit to your gp would be a good idea to check its ok to stop your meds?

daisy x

BP has been taken regularly today and has been 'normal' for me all afternoon. It took ages for my vision to straighten out though. I felt like I had a hangover most of the morning, unfocused and queasey. Feeling quite good now though. I will take the pills tonight but if it falls again tomorrow morning I'll go into the doctor.

Being overweight was giving me the high blood pressure anyhow so losing the weight should hopefully reverse it! The nurse is seeing me at my next weigh in anyhow.

Back