size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose

Lovely and motivational as ever Anna!

Thanks guys!! xxx

Shssshhhh, I shouldn't be on here either as I'm in work (especially as the new MD is sharing my office today, but he's gone for a meeting).

Anna, that was such a wonderful post and it wouldn't let me rep you for it - gotta spread it around a bit ;)

You're welcome to join as an honourary Jan starter, we're honoured to have you.

I saw your photos last night and left loads of comments because they are all just so motivational and you're gorgeous.

I can't wait for tonight. It's 3 years since I did LL (I had to wait till 27th Jan back then before I started - torture!!!) but I believe there's been some changes (like no DVD every week) so I'm eager to see what's gone on.

I've refrained from digging out my old Foundation book because I'm treating this as a new journey.

Good luck one and all of us xxx

Thanks for such a great post Anna - Will be great to have you around here.

I tried to rep you too, but also need to spread it around lol!

Look forward to seeing you're continued progress as we all get slimmer together.

Louale x

OMG!!!!

Louale, Carl, Westie, Indie, Janey B, Susianna - today's the day!!!

I'll see you there Westie, but can we all try hard to post first impressions tonight? Please?

BTW Dogs are having a hard time - so far they've had pate and cream crackers - gotta clear the fridge!

Hi jo1 and welcome!
hope the days pass quickly til then for you
daisy x

Hi Anna, that was such a lovely message, so inspiring.

As I have mentioned before mym mum is going to be starting Lighter Life as well but she is really ill at the moment and has had to get some antibiotics to help sort her out. Which means that she will not be able to start on Wed. I spoke to her this morning and she said that if it is ok with mt LLC that i can take her place. How nice was that?! She knows i am so eager to start and with it being my birthday today she said it is a little present for me.

BUT spoek with my LLC and she said that she is not due back to the office until 16:40 today and as she has been on holiday she has a lot of catching up to do so might not be able to start a group on Wed. Gutted!!!!:cry:She said that she would be able to let me know tomorrow.

OMG!!! I need to know now!!! I don't think I could wait another week. I think i will have eaten myself into oblivion by then. I am keeping my fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Awww Becky - it's always tough when things are up in the air... fingers crossed you hear back soon! :D

As for taking your mum's place - that's lovely of her to offer, but remember you will have to have your doctor's appointment etc before you start - so unless you've had this already, chances are you won't be able to start on Weds anyway... I'd have thought...?

Anyway - to all of you heading through Day One... hope it's going ok... :) xx

Hi Anna, that was such a lovely message, so inspiring.

As I have mentioned before mym mum is going to be starting Lighter Life as well but she is really ill at the moment and has had to get some antibiotics to help sort her out. Which means that she will not be able to start on Wed. I spoke to her this morning and she said that if it is ok with mt LLC that i can take her place. How nice was that?! She knows i am so eager to start and with it being my birthday today she said it is a little present for me.

BUT spoek with my LLC and she said that she is not due back to the office until 16:40 today and as she has been on holiday she has a lot of catching up to do so might not be able to start a group on Wed. Gutted!!!!:cry:She said that she would be able to let me know tomorrow.

OMG!!! I need to know now!!! I don't think I could wait another week. I think i will have eaten myself into oblivion by then. I am keeping my fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :553:

TBH I think that is a bit rude of the LLC, if she has told your Mum that her group was starting Wednesday she should start the group then, regardless as to whether she's been on holiday or not.

Surely she should have organised things as there's likely to be some very disappointed people about. I'd be gutted if my LLC had said the same to me after getting so excited for starting today. :mad:

oh dear becky
i would be gutted if i couldn't start tomorrow
that sounds a bit bad of the LLC, i bet there are a lot of upset people
daisy x

I know!!! I have had all the forms signed and she has them so just awaiting confirmation. I hand delivered them as i didn't want them going missing in the xmas post (you know what it's like). You're right WG, she should be organised. I'll just have to wait and see.

My mum couldn't have started this week even if she wanted to as she is so weak from the being ill at the moment. Bless. Big hugs tyo her x x

I know!!! I have had all the forms signed and she has them so just awaiting confirmation. I hand delivered them as i didn't want them going missing in the xmas post (you know what it's like). You're right WG, she should be organised. I'll just have to wait and see.

My mum couldn't have started this week even if she wanted to as she is so weak from the being ill at the moment. Bless. Big hugs tyo her x x

That's just so frustrating if you're all set :(

Hope your Mum feels better soon. Is she on here?

:welcome: to jo1 - I've added you to our list - can you set an ultimate or interim goal?

:birthday: to Sexybecks1 -and I really really hope your LLC gets her act sorted (and how sweet of your mum). But you WILL start soon, even if she does postpone a week.

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 stones loss
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb -10 stones loss

Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 2st[initially]
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stones to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan:fingerscrossed: - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
jo1 -19th Jan -Week 0 - 0lb -

Thank you for all your support. I have set my mum up with a log in but she is too ill to go on the internet at the moment. I'm sure once she is feeling better she will be on it all the time!!

Happy Birthday Becky - hope your LLC manages to sort out your first session, can't imagine how dissappointed you must be feeling, I'd probably have put on another stone if I had to wait another week lol.
Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

Will be on tonight to post how the first session went, speak to you all then.

Louale x

Thanks Louale. I think I will put another stone on before then!!! We were going for a curry at the weekend and I would have eaten the whole menu!! But with me possibly starting wed, we have moved it to tomorrow so I know I won't eat as much. Although, I was originally meant to be starting Tue next week but my mum has kindly let me have her place for this week. As I said fingers crossed, I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

Sorry to ramble on!!

OMG...only 1.5 hours to go...I don't know whether to laugh or cry but I'm very excited!

So good luck to all you other Monday ladies for tonight (and everyone else of course!) and can't wait to see how everyone got on.

Anna you are a true inspiration for us all and your support on here is invaluable, lets hope that this time next year us newbies are providing as much inspiration to any new one's starting.

Fingers crossed Becks that you can get started asap!

BRING IT ON!!!

Back