January 2009 - Starters

Ps. If anyone wants to treat themselves with a blender, buy the Gordon Ramsay Bamix. It makes the shakes soooooo thick it's incredible :) It was a very expensive treat for me but I still use the blender loads and it's great for cutting ice too.

Nooooooooo, don't tell me about another gadget - I'll be looking for one come payday :p

success at last!
after 2 horrible lumpy shakes i have just had the mushroom soup mixed with the hand blender and its lovely and smooth!
not too bad tasting, added a bit of black pepper too
phew
daisy x

*jumps in with the blender talk*

I got mine. HOPEFULLY no lumpyness for me tomorrow!

*jumps in with the blender talk*

I got mine. HOPEFULLY no lumpyness for me tomorrow!

Blenders for Shakes - especially chocolate is needed badly lol

I tend to stir the soups with a spoon hot water makes a difference.

By the way try this out guys Vanilla pack with a spoon of coffee, add crushed ice if you like. add sweetner if needed

Instant frappe its soooon goood

good lord!!!!! im hoping that people wont do that!!!!!!!! although i am off to dublin the end of the month to see some friends, im a bit worried but im determin dto get through it, the food bit will be easy but the booze well the irish drink ALOT!!!!!!! i think i shall have to be on some kind of medication!!LOL!!
Yeah, I think we're all going to become good at white lies during LL!

Do you know,when I was on foundation 1st time round I found it so difficult to drink my 4 lt daily yet this time[know I'm only day2] round I have noticed that with no specific amount asked that both days I have had 4lt+ water used in shakes etc; anyone else got any comments about the water?
Janey x

Hi Janey
I have had 2.5l of water on its own
A 300ml cup of coffee
about 1.5l in my shakes and soup

Does that seem about right?
daisy x

I'm freaked out about the water changes :eek:

I don't know if I'm doing good or not, although it feels good to be liberated from the "you must drink 4 litres" regime.

I've had today:
(Hang on sec, gotta work it out, gotta go and see how much each of my mugs hold)

1 large mug hot water = 450mls
8 coffees x 300ml = 2400ml
1 bottle plain water = 1000ml
3 large mugs peppermint tea x 400ml = 1200ml

That makes about 5 litres without water to mix packs :eek::eek::eek: Is that right???? Maybe my maths is stuffed :eek:

Mind you I used to drink 5-6 litres of water (with flavourings) and then have coffee and peppermint tea on top.

I'm having about 3.5 litres of fluid including black tea and water used in soups/shakes.

You both have done great with 4 ltrs then....I have managed around 3 both days...hope that's OK....do you think if I manage another litre then it would make a big difference with the weight loss :confused: ?

I would say thats fine Daisy, I believe now you just drink the amount you feel comfortable with as long as your not allowing yourself to get thirsty.I just used to find it really difficult drinking the 4lt last time which is why I am so surprised that I'm doing it now without realising it!!!
Janey x

Oooooh WG your doing great with that amount.....were your losses good last time when drinking 5 - 6 ltrs?

SIIM 3.5 ltrs is good too.....everyone seems to be drinking more than me...worried my 3 ltrs is not enough now...not another dilema!!

x

There's an old saying on the boards - the more you drink, the more you shrink. Fact or fiction, I'm not 100% sure.

I lost 56lb in foundation so an average of 4lbs a week.

Susianna, don't worry. The point is to drink till you feel comfortable. 4 litres which was the minimum beforehand obviously isn't right for everyone, which is why they've changed the guidelines :)

I don't think i can get any more down me or i will be having to get up in the night to pee!
I'm actually dying to go now, but can't get off the settee as derby are beating man u 1-0 - and have just missed an open goal!!!

8 mins left!
daisy x

hmmmm think I'm gonna try & get a bit more down me tomorrow....know what you mean DD I seem to need to go every 5 mins and just can be bothered to get off the settee to go..yet again!!!

4 mins of extra time - I nearly didn't make it in time
(they won 1-0 how good is that?!)
Daisy x

Back