Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stones to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan:fingerscrossed: - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan (pending medical) - week 0 - 3 stones to lose (and extra is a bonus)
Sue P - 14th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6 stone to lose
jo1 -17th Jan -Week 0 - 0lb - 7 stone to lose
JessicaL - 12th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4 st 10 lbs to lose

Just added you to the list Jess! x

sukhi
i have put my scales away.
i weighed myself before pop in and thought i had lost 3lbs. It was actually 6lbs, which was great, but it made me realise how silly it was to weigh myself at home, as the LL ones are the ones i'm going to rely and track my weight on so what's the point.

it might have gone the other way and i could have thought i'd lost more, then i would have been disappointed.

I think i would get more confused weighing myself everyday - i used to do it everytime i went to the loo. its a habit i want to break!

If you do LL properly you will lose the weight.

daisy x

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 stones loss
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb -10 stones loss
Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose

Westie - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 2st[initially]
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose JessicaL - 12th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4 st 10 lbs to lose
PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan (pending medical) - week 0 - 3 stones to lose (and extra is a bonus)

OOoops you are in the right place now!

Home from weigh in - Week 1 loss - 8.5lbs!

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6.5 stones loss
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 8.5lb -10 stones to lose

T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose JessicaL - 12th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4 st 10 lbs to lose

Last edited:
Hiya,

Back from weigh in and lost 7lbs yipeeee! I had weighted myself at home and thought I had lose 8.5lbs, sooooo moral of the story, do not weigh yourself at home!

Sorry to hear that some of you are having a tough day, I had a tough day yesterday and came on and read loads of posts, which helped. I was so pleased by the end of the night that I'd made it through another day. Woke up this morning feeling great, so stick in there!

Well done SIIM and Susuanna, 8lbs! Great losses, makes it all work while!

Good luck to those about to start and welcome to the new LL joining the thread.

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 7lb - 6.5 stones loss

I'm back from first weigh in - 8lbs off :D:D:D

Another moral - I've been weighing at home and STS since Thursday - major depression today.

I feel so much better with my LLC's scales!

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 7lb - 6.5 stones loss
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 8lb - 4.5 stone to lose

T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
JessicaL
- 12th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 4 st 10 lbs to lose

Suhki, I had a very low loss once every 4 weeks - usually about 0.2-0.5lbs in that week, with another lesser one on another week. I never cheated once so it was other factors - usually due to being a woman!!!!

Well done all you other Monday weighers :D

Week 2 starts tomorrow :D:D:D

Yay, well done, louale - your first half a stone gone!

Hello Peeps, I hope it's ok to join this thread, yes I've seen the other ones, but I'm more of a January re-starter. First did LL Feb - April 2007 before my wedding and now I'm back to get rid of the rest for me! (Lost 4 stone and have put 3 back on having been thoroughly enjoying married life!) I have high blood pressure and have to have an op on my knee so the weight loss is a bit more important this time.

First day today and it's bed time. Oh joy to look forward to the trips in the night to the loo after managing 3.5ltrs. The other half litre can sit on the bedside table for a bit!

Well done to those who have had thier WIs and lost and those who are still waiting, you're on the right road, this thing does really work!

One thing with the bars I used to do is chop them into pieces, put them in a little pot and freeze them. They lasted longer then. Not sure about the newer flavours now though, still have to wait a week to chew something!! :rolleyes:

Ttfn

you are welcome to any thread and good on your for having a strong will to do the diet again :)

Thats strange i posted a congratulations message to you westie and it never appeared.

You have done so well to lose 8lbs you are on the way now, no turning back ;)

Thats strange i posted a congratulations message to you westie and it never appeared.

You have done so well to lose 8lbs you are on the way now, no turning back ;)

You posted one in the Valentine's challenge, are you losing your marbles with your weight :silly: :8855:

Don't worry - this is a one way road - no chance of turning back :D

Hmm

Oh dear. Feeling a bit down this morning. :cry:Maybe anti-climax. Sorry, but I thought I might have lost more in the first week - 8.5lbs is great, but as someone with an awful lot to lose I thought it might be more. :confused:

Oh dear. Feeling a bit down this morning. :cry:Maybe anti-climax. Sorry, but I thought I might have lost more in the first week - 8.5lbs is great, but as someone with an awful lot to lose I thought it might be more. :confused:

Didn't you say you were low carbing before you started? If you were then your glycogen stores would have already been low. As most of what you lose in the first week are these glycogen stores you can take heart that a higher percentage of your loss was probably fat when compared to most new starters due to your glycogen already being low.

I did the same and had a relatively modest first week loss for a bloke weighing over 300lbs but as I hadn't had any carbs for 3 days before I started, I was verging on ketosis on day one.

Don't let the worry creep in. Stick it out, stay on plan and it'll just happen. I'll be finishing my 20th week tomorrow nearly 8 stone lighter. :)

Siim, that is a huge amount to lose!!! :wow:Fantastic, well done. As Guy said you're well on the way.

Big trap is to keep comparing to others but no one is ever the same and each week will be different but you will be sliding down those scales to be a winning loser! :clap:

Didn't you say you were low carbing before you started? If you were then your glycogen stores would have already been low. As most of what you lose in the first week are these glycogen stores you can take heart that a higher percentage of your loss was probably fat when compared to most new starters due to your glycogen already being low.

I did the same and had a relatively modest first week loss for a bloke weighing over 300lbs but as I hadn't had any carbs for 3 days before I started, I was verging on ketosis on day one.

Don't let the worry creep in. Stick it out, stay on plan and it'll just happen. I'll be finishing my 20th week tomorrow nearly 8 stone lighter. :)
Thanks for that, Guy. Your stats are a true inspiration.
I'd done a day low-carb on the Monday so maybe so. Anyway, it's all in the right direction and I am trying to up the water and walking this week.

Siim, that is a huge amount to lose!!! :wow:Fantastic, well done. As Guy said you're well on the way.

Big trap is to keep comparing to others but no one is ever the same and each week will be different but you will be sliding down those scales to be a winning loser! :clap:
Thank you, Foxtrot. I know I'm being silly but I was expecting double figures tbh. Anyway, I'm still on plan and well on track for my goals.

well done on the losses guys, your all doing fab!!!!!!!!!!

im feeling good today, apart from the crappy taste in my mouth, its really the only thing i cant stand at the mo!!!!!!!!

im on day 6!!!!! day 6!!! woop woop!!!!

weigh in tomorrow night, im a wee bit scared but hoping and praying, ive not cheated once at all and after a very hard 6 days im finally proud of myself!!!!!

Back