January 2009 - Starters

*jumping up and down*

Had birthdays at work with LOADS of goodies, plus I was bought a box of "mini" sweets for helping out with someone on work experience AND I WAN'T TEMPTED!!!! Hahahaha!!

hi everyone!

well i am no longer a lighter lifer! im gutted, i went to the docs on wednesday and ended up being sent to hospital by ambulance, turns out they think ii had a blood clot on my lung!!! it was all very scarey but im home now and getting better! no doctors would sign me back on the diet so untill im stronger and recovered im back to healthy eating!!!! i didnt think it would be hard to be told that i couldnt carry on, i was prepared for it and thats been taken away from me.

i do however know i just need to concentrate on not regaining the stone i have already lost, get myself strong again then get back to the programme.

i hope you all continue to do well at this and get to how you all wanna be xx

Aww so sorry to hear that, and hope you get better soon. *hugs*

Just to say, that because a lot of the initial weight is glycogen, you probably will put it back on again once you resume normal eating (my LLC told me this), so don't feel bad if you put a bit back on.

hi everyone!

well i am no longer a lighter lifer! im gutted, i went to the docs on wednesday and ended up being sent to hospital by ambulance, turns out they think ii had a blood clot on my lung!!! it was all very scarey but im home now and getting better! no doctors would sign me back on the diet so untill im stronger and recovered im back to healthy eating!!!! i didnt think it would be hard to be told that i couldnt carry on, i was prepared for it and thats been taken away from me.

i do however know i just need to concentrate on not regaining the stone i have already lost, get myself strong again then get back to the programme.

So sorry you've been so poorly and really glad you went and got a second opinion!!

Sending get well wishes and lots of luck for keeping the weight off that you've lost and I'm sure we will see you back on here soon.

Take care!
x

hi everyone!

Really sorry to hear that - but very glad you're okay. Like you said its time to concentrate on getting YOU better.

Welcome to armour bobby and wilbeslim!

EmVeg and JazzyB - glad you're feeling so positive - yes, week 3 has been totally different for me too energy-wise.

GGF - so sorry to hear you've been in hospital (and well done to your LLC and GP for monitoring you, could've been very nasty). Do what you have to do to get fit and we look forward to seeing you back on track soon.
S.x

GGF - hope you make a full recovery soon.

Emveg, well done!
daisy x

GGF - sorry to hear of your illness. I'm sure you will get well faster by eating properly and then you will be able to rejoin our happy gang all the sooner. I expect to still be on the programme for months to come, so stick in there and get better, and we'll get plenty chance to chat online as fellow LLers. ;)

Some highs and lows there today!

Hello to the Newbies and welcome aboard.

Well done to the losers.

And GGF, that's awful but better be safe and come back when you are ready!! Good luck.

Wilbslim - I started on 14 Jan too. Good to have you along.

How are you finding week 2? I've had a few cravings, but got a strong voice in my head telling me about how I will feel when I have lost the weight.

EmVeg I am soo impressed. Well done you! You must feel brilliant :D. Remember this and use the feeling next time you are presented with a challenge.

Just back from my weigh in. 3.3lbs this week.
I had hoped for more but that still means it will be at least a stone by next week's weigh in!
Positive about week 3 after reading that you all seem to be getting on much better. :)

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13lbs - 7.0 stones to lose
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13.5lb - 9 stones to lose
Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 10lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan--Week 2 -12.5lb - 2st 1.5 to lose
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13.4lb - 5st 6lb to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 2 - 12lb - 3.5 stones to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 1 - 8lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 1 1/2 - 13lb - 47lb to left to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 2 - 14lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 5 stone to lose
misswee - 09 Jan - week 2 - 11.5lb - 4.5 stone to lose
JessicaL - 12th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 4 st 10 lbs to lose
Foxtrot - 12th Jan - Week 1 - 6lb - 3stone 8lb left to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Beverley - 13th Jan - Week 2 - 18lbs - 9 stone to lose
PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan - week 1 - 10.5lb - roughly 4st to lose
Sue P - 14th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6 stone to lose
thin_inside - 14 Jan - Week 1 - 14lb - 8 stone to lose
jo1 -17th Jan -Week 0 - 0lb - 7 stone to lose
Becca - 20th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stone to lose
Misswee 3.2lb = POT total 181.4lbs

well done!
you'll get that stone next week
daisy x

Thank goodness Emma

Thank goodness you realised something serious was wrong and others too.
I'm glad it was picked up in time. We could have lost you for always (doesn't bear thinking about does it, must have been very scary for you and people close to you).
Instead we just lose you for a little while. You'll always be welcome here. We'll be waiting for you. xxxx Be well.

My second week seems to have been lost!

Louale - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13lbs - 7.0 stones to lose
Somewhere... - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13.5lb - 9 stones to lose

Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 10lb - 4.5 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan--Week 2 -12.5lb - 2st 1.5 to lose
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 13.4lb - 5st 6lb to lose
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 2 - 12lb - 3.5 stones to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 1 - 8lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 2 - 16lb - 45lb to left to lose
sansukh - 7th Jan - Week 2 - 14lb - 3 stones to lose
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 5 stone to lose
misswee - 09 Jan - week 2 - 11.5lb - 4.5 stone to lose
JessicaL - 12th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 4 st 10 lbs to lose
Foxtrot - 12th Jan - Week 1 - 6lb - 3stone 8lb left to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Beverley - 13th Jan - Week 2 - 18lbs - 9 stone to lose
PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan - week 1 - 10.5lb - roughly 4st to lose
Sue P - 14th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 6 stone to lose
thin_inside - 14 Jan - Week 1 - 14lb - 8 stone to lose
jo1 -17th Jan -Week 0 - 0lb - 7 stone to lose
Becca - 20th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stone to lose
Misswee 3.2lb = POT total 184.4lbs

So glad you're OK Emma, and that you managed to get the care that you need in time. You must be very dissapointed to have come off LL, but we'll all still be here for some time, and look forward to your return, if you decide that that's what you want to do.

Well done on all the great weight losses with week.

Welcome to all the newbies, stick in there and you'll be reaching your 1st stone loss very soon.

Glad to see everyone is doing really well and we're all doing it 100%!

I was quite proud of myself today, I had a team meeting today and decided that I would by my team some treats for the meeting, so went out and picked up some goodies (not going to tell you what I got them LOL), I sat there whilst we had our meeting and did most of the talking, whilst they sat their tucking in - I really wasn't bothered at all by it. Can't remember who said it, but if sort of clicks in week 3, which is great!

After buying all the goodies, I popped into a new clothes shop and had a look at all the clothes, I though to myself - "I'm going to come in here in a couple of months time and buy this and that", can't wait!

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Louale x

Well done Louale, it does click in week 3, I haven't been bothered at all by food when people around me have been eating this week.

Had a funny moment last night, I didn't want to eat at all, so it wasn't really a wobble, but I can't but my finger what I was feeling :(

Back