January 2009 - Starters

i agree, the weeks are flying by - but thats great cos it means we're grtting thinner!
daisy x

Why am I hungry today, really shocked as I thought I was over this. Glad I've come on here as this is keeping me going, so far I've had a shake and soup I was trying to save my bar and choc shake for later tonight as dh is cooking something one of our favourite meals but I dont think I will last best have my bar now.

keep strong everyone and have a good weekend.

wilbeslim

have you got any of the savoury drink? that could keep your hunger at bay for a bit longer
daisy x

Well done Westie! If you're anything like me you can fly high on that acheivement for the next few days!

Can I just say for the record - Boob firming exercises REALLY work! I thought I was only working my tops of arms and shoulders but MY LORD. Today everywhere from half way down my ribs on both sides, under my arms, above the breastage area and the clevage area IS SO PAINFUL!

I'll be doing those every day for pertness!!

Had a mini panic today - blood pressure is a bit low, and has dropped quite a bit since I started (Which really is a good thing!). Thought I may be asked to come off LL - But turns out it is probably because I am dehydrated, because I exercised without upping water and skipped most my water today because I was busy. LL advised me to up water and have a savoury drink with added salt at least once a day to get it NORMAL! A normal blood pressure.

I want to quickly once again explain that I have been very self-ptying the last few days and withdrew a little bit from here. But fr some reason, someone else saying there is only 9 full weeks (Ta PB!!) of foundation left just made me feel so positive. We can ALL finish foundation.

Just thought I would ask - how long are you expecting to be on here? I thought I would be in developers for about 4-5 weeks after foundation, but I really don't know now. I don't want to set myself a target date because I don't want to not get there then and freak out - but part of me thinks I could make it in foundation, or be there or there abouts? Especially if I up the exercise (which I am aiming to do gradually).

hi
i thought i would just do foundation and then straight to rtm, but i'm not losing as much as i'd hoped so may do 4-6 weeks developers.

i really wanted to be eating by end of june as i have festivals and holidays booked, but i don't think i will be as far into it as hoped i wanted to be able to drink!

what boob excercises are you doing?!
daisy x

I just typed my entire message and managed to delete it!

If you google breast firming exercise the pages that come up for the first 3-4 are the ones I used. There are around 15 in total!

Just thought I would ask - how long are you expecting to be on here? I thought I would be in developers for about 4-5 weeks after foundation, but I really don't know now. I don't want to set myself a target date because I don't want to not get there then and freak out - but part of me thinks I could make it in foundation, or be there or there abouts? Especially if I up the exercise (which I am aiming to do gradually).

I'll be here for ages. If I lose 3-4 stones in Foundation, I'll still have 6 stones to lose in Developers. I want to dip a bit below my target before I go to RTM to allow for refuelling glycogen stores and to give me room to experiment with food.

hiya everyone?
How are you all doing?
Sounds like everyone has caught the exercise bug! I'm aching so much from the gym yesterday!
I'm having a bit of a fed up day today :( i've got loads of work to do any everyone here is eating and i'm feeling sorry for myself!!!
Ah well, tomorrow is another day xxx

Could someone with the exercise bug come and breathe on me please?

;)
Hi everyone sorry i have not been on for a few days . :clap: At long last lost a decent amount this week 5lbs. So now week 3 have lost 11lbs altogether. As I am useless with tech could someone put my loss on please.
One of the girls at my group did not loose anything so only losing 2 or 3 lbs is great so keep up the good work.
I think that one of the girls in our group is silly as she asked LLC if she could have a meal on valentines day:confused: . She said she expected the LLC to say that she could have poultry as it was the most healthy & as was explained once you fall off the horse it is hard to get back on (you know what I mean) .
Any way lets keep going as we are definately all seeing the results of our hard work .
Sue

Well done Sue, it's coming off!
Louale
- 5th Jan - Week 4 - 3.5lbs - 21.5lbs Total - 5.05 stones to lose
Somewhere - 5th Jan - Week 4 - 4lbs - 22.5lb - 7st 5.5lb left to lose

Carl - 5th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3 stone 9 lb to lose
Westie - 5th Jan - Week 2 - 3lbs - 13lb total - 4 stone to lose
Indie - 5th Jan- Week 0 - 0lb - 5 stone to lose
Janey B - 5th Jan-Week4 -2lb---17.5lb - 1st 10.5 to lose
Susianna - 5th Jan - Week 4 - 2.2lb - Total - 20lb - 73lb to go
Daisydoll - 6th Jan - Week 3 3lbs. total = 1.3 stone - 2.2 stones left to lose
size102b - 6th Jan-week 0 - 0lbs - 0lbs 7 stone to lose
Cream Crackered - 6th Jan - Week 3 5lb. Total 19lb - 2 stone 10lb to go.
Gary girl forever - 7th jan - Week 1 - 8lb - 5 stones to lose
Emveg - 7th Jan - Week 3 - 3lb - 19lb total - 42lb to left to lose
sansukh - 1st Jan - Week 5-- 24lb - 1 1/2stones to lose
JazzyB - 7th Jan - Week 4 -3.75 lbs 22lbs total 20bs to go!
DeckingJim - 7th Jan - Week 1-3 = 22lbs - 48 lbs left to goal
T_o_t_I - 8th Jan - Week 1 - 9lb - 5 stone to lose
misswee - 09 Jan - week 2 - 12lb - 4.3 stone to lose
JessicaL - 12th Jan - Week 3 - 3lb - 16lb - 3 st 8 lbs left to lose
Foxtrot - 12th Jan - Week 3 - 5lb - 1 stone .5lb from 4 stone to lose
SexyBecks1 - 13th Jan - Week 3 - 3lb - Total 21lbs - 4st 7lb stone to lose
Beverley - 13th Jan - Week 2 - 18lbs - 9 stone to lose
PurpleButterfly - 14th Jan - week 3, 4lb, total 16.5lb - roughly 4st to lose
Sue P - 14th Jan - Week 3 - 5lb total 11lbs- 5 stone 3lbs to lose
wilbeslim - 14th Jan Week 3 - 5lbs - total 16 lbs - 4 stone to lose
thin_inside - 14 Jan - Week 3 - 21lb - 8 stone to lose
jo1 -17th Jan -Week 1 - 12lb - 12lb - 6st 2lb stone to lose
Becca - 20th Jan - Week 0 - 0lb - 3.5 stone to lose
Sean(JSF) - 2 Jan - week 4 - 6lbs, 34lbs total - 4 stone 1lb to lose

Thanks siim for putting my lose on, As I said earlier I am useless with that sort of thing.
I definately need to keep on with laxatives as they are really helping me .

I'm like SIIM - I hope to lose 4st on foundation then follow up with another 5-6 on development. Hoping to be done by Sept/Oct and into RTM. SIIM - I had thought the same. Get about 10lbs below where I want to be to allow for the glycogen restocking. I'll see how I feel though as I get down to that sort of weight. Struggle to imagine it just now.

A couple of people in our group confessed to lapsing this week. One because she was stranded without packs for a day and another because they were in the house all the time.

I'm going to find it interesting to see how they get on next week... I just hope that with support they'll be one of those lucky ones.

I am determined not to have to go down that route.

Westie - you sound really in the zone and mentally strong.

Sue - congratulations on your loss. Fantastic motivation.:D

I'm just back from swimming. Felt much easier than last week, but my legs were still a bit wobbly walking away from the leisure centre:eek:.

Well done Westie, I know you were worried about that! And Sue P, that's great too, a goodly amount off!

re: the question on whether people are staying on to developers. I'm hoping to get to around 11st7lb, that is 4.5stone from my start weight. So I'm going to play it by ear really, I probably will do some time in developers but I really will see how I feel and how much I lose on fdn. If I lose 4 stone on fdn then I'll probably go straight to RTM but then spend longer in the earlier stages (if that makes sense) to lose that extra half stone. If I lose 3 stone, then I'll stay on developers..
But I'm actually considering a move to the exante plan (the shakes don't have aspartame!) but I think I might stick out foundation and then MAYBE move to the exante to take off any extra weight I still need to lose, and then do my own RTM (on the grounds I'm going to be away for most of the sessions anyway).

Anyway. I have WI in, ooh, 7 hours. It's 3am. Why am I here not in bed?!

Sorry, I was laughing at Siim getting on Husyen's treadmill! Missed the posts on the next page aftewards. Can't find the delete button now :rolleyes:

I'm going the whole hog this time. I was still half a stone over my target last time when I went back to the real world. And now I'm back here.

I am going down to 11.5 stone at the heaviest this time, a little less would be great though, and then I am doing RTM come hell or high water! I do not intend to be yoyoing my weight after this if I can help it.

Famous last words?? I hope not.

Last edited:
Thanks siim for putting my lose on, As I said earlier I am useless with that sort of thing.
I definately need to keep on with laxatives as they are really helping me .

You're welcome!

I've started with Dulco-Ease this week (day 4 today) as I hadn't been for days but they haven't done anything except give me tummy ache - anything else we can use?

TMI I know but last time I went it was like hard rabbit droppings...not nice!

Back