January 2009 - Starters

Hi all!
Well done on teh great losses again this week everyone!
Hope you are all keeping well!
I had another dissapointing loss of 2lb this week :( thats two weeks in a row!!! nevermind, i guess its going in the right direction my body just really does not want to let go of my fat stores ha!
xxx

Daisydoll - wk 8 -0lb off -27bs total - 26 to go
Emveg - W8 - 1lb off - 35lb lost - 24lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 7 - 3lb - ....26lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB-5th Jan -wk8 -2lbs -- 25.5lb -- 16.5lb to go.
JazzyB W7 -2.2lb off 30.5lbs lost 10lb to go

JessicaL - wk8 - 2lb off - 30lbs total - 36lb to go
Louale - W8 - 3lbs off - 36total - 60.5lbs to lose
PurpleButterfly - Week 7, 1.5lb - 29lb total. 65lb total to lose
sansukh--wk5--4lbs off-28lb total-11lbs to go but would really like to be 20.5lb lighter so not sure what target to go for.
Sean(JSF) - wk 9 - 4lbs - 60lbs total 30lbs to lose
SexyBecks1 - wk 7 - 2lb off - 29lbs total - 52lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 7 - 2lbs - 35.5lbs total -97.5lbs to lose
Sue_P - wk 5 - 2lbs off - 16lbs total - 68 to loose
Susianna - wk8 - 2lb- Total 31lb - 59 to go
thin_inside - wk 7 - 4lbs off - 34.5lbs total - 89.5lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 7 - 4.5lbs off - 31.5lbs total - 37.5lbs to lose

hi jessica
i'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow as i STS last week and im hoping i have lost this week.
at least you are going in the right direction!

i think you are right tho, our bodies are just holding on for some reason- it will come off, less than 500 cals a day means it will!

daisy x

Just checking in with this weeks loss, managed 3lb so pleased with that!

Jess please don't worry, look at my losses, I had 2 low losses in a row and there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it and I have just accepted that I can't do anymore than I'm already doing and it will come off in the end!

Good luck Daisy, hope you'll be pleasantly surprised this evening!

Oh and welcome Nickie!

Good luck all for this weeks WI. x

sansukh--wk5--4lbs off-28lb total-11lbs to go but would really like to be 20.5lb lighter so not sure what target to go for.
Susianna - wk 9 - 3lb- Total 34lb - 56 to go
Westiegirl - wk 7 - 4.5lbs off - 31.5lbs total - 37.5lbs to lose

just sneakily weighed myself on the wii, yes i know i shouldn't do it!
have only lost 2lbs since last week.
i'm a bit peeved as i have again stuck to it 100% and after STS last week i was hoping for a big loss tomorrow night.
hmmmmmmm.
daisy x

2lbs off for me this week :)

Westiegirl - wk 9 - 2lbs off - 33.5lbs total - 35.5lbs to lose

Daisy! :whoopass:

just sneakily weighed myself on the wii, yes i know i shouldn't do it!
have only lost 2lbs since last week.
i'm a bit peeved as i have again stuck to it 100% and after STS last week i was hoping for a big loss tomorrow night.
hmmmmmmm.
daisy x

Don't do it Daisy ;)

Last week I weighed on Monday morning and had lost 1lb - threw a right strop and moaned like crazy on my diary. I had to eat humble pie when I came back on here and had to admit it was actually 4.5lbs :D

i know, i know!
i have banished my real scales since starting LL.

i just couldn't resist!

i'm interested rather than too fed up tbh - i'm really still enjoying LL and the break from food and have had no desire to lapse or give up at all.

obviously my body is reacting differently for some reason than the way i think it should be!

daisy x

STS, which is a positive after 3 days of lapsing (yep, I carried on my self sabotage, but absolutely back on track tomorrow!)

SIIM - wk 9 - STS - 35.5lbs total -97.5lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 9 - 2lbs off - 33.5lbs total - 35.5lbs to lose

Well done all on fab losses everyone, big or small! And welcome Nicki, doing well so far.

I'm with you on the self sabotaging SIIM.
Today I was so low, I got serious birthday blues plus a lot of other stuff just got on top of me, I spent the whole day crying basically, but sometimes I think we need to fall apart and allow ourselves to be down. Didn't even bother with packs, oops. But I did tell my boyfriend tonight, and sent him some pics. He's pleased, but concerned about me because I'd been so low.
Anyway tomorrow's a brand new day and I have decided I am going to stick out foundation and lose that last stone that I want to, before going on RTM.. And if I'm doing something I may as well do it properly so I'm going to do my best to be 100% from now.

ellie and SIIM
sorry to hear you are both finding it tough
stick at it, you've come this far - you CAN do it

its only food - it will be there in a months time, and by then you will be so slim and healthy, just in time for summer

come on girls - we're in this together!!!!

(((((((((hugs)))))))))
daisy x

daisy x

I guess this is a point where the body is really doing a 'do I have too?' for a few of us. It's been a couple of months and it's finding any way it can to make you go back to 'normal'.

But is that old normal what you want?

We can almost see the flag on the finishing line now. Today is a new day and it's a good day to start afresh.

Onwards and downwards!!
:grouphugg:

Hi SIIM and Ellie - how's it going today? I hope you are both back in the right mental zone and enjoying your food packs.

Foxtrot is right - our bodies are trying to recover the old ways, but that is NOT what we want, so we have a fight on our hands. We will win though.

I have this mental picture of me wearing one of those lovely floaty summer dresses, showing my figure and legs! to the world. I use this to stop myself lapsing as I want it so much more than the food I am craving. Only a few months and I will be able to taste anything - only I will be wearing that lovely dress at the same time :D.

What are your ambitions for goal?

Yes Ellie, that is it absolutely! I used to have this ongoing debate with my CBT counsellor last year - sometimes there isn't another way of looking at things, sometimes life is c**p! And yes, sometimes it can be healthy and cathartic to cry and let down the defences. Glad your BF is understanding.

Thank you DD Foxtrot and T_I for your support. Apart from a bout of the runs (self -inflicted after my lapses!) I am back on the packs and in the zone today. I wonder if part of it is because the end for me isn't in April, I'll have several months in Developers and there'll be no little floaty dresses for me this summer.

BUT I know that LL works and I'll look fabulous for Christmas!

hi everyone

i lost just under 4lbs this week so that's a total of 27lbs so just under 2 stones. i'm feeling really motivated and happy and tad emotional. i'm now a smaller clothes size then i have EVER been as an adult and for the first time i'm looking in the mirror and liking what i see. there's still a month to go but think about how quickly the last 2 months have whizzed by - we will be on rtm before we know it!

some of the ladies in my group are also having very low losses week after week and are getting quite depressed about it - but both of them are doing lots of exercise and losing lots of inches so at least they can see the weight dropping off even if it doesn't show on the scales.

i know we're all different so each of us has to find the thing that will motivate us but for me it's as though i'm about to have the physical body i've wanted all my life and my only regret is that i didn't do this sooner.

xx:bliss:

:happy096: So glad to hear you are both back on track now Ellie and SIIM, which in itself is a huge acheivement as it would be very easy to give up after the low few days you both had.

I hope today is a good day for you both! :hug99:
x

Well done Siim!

The end isn't in April for me either but I have to have a pause at the end of May so I will be attacking it as best I can until then and then restarting. It's something I have my head around and I'm ready to accept it and get on with it.

I probably won't have the floaty dresses this summer but the things I will wear will certainly be better than the things I was wearing last year!!!

And I don't think this lot are going away after April either.:rolleyes::D

Darn thing won't let me rep any of you!!!!! Gold stars all round...and it feels like brekkie time to me!

Back