January 2009 - Starters

I think you definately need to be at full health to restart, so Sunday after sounds as good as anything. What programme will you be doing and what will you do in the meantime?

I think I want to do the full absinence for a month and see where that takes me. At the mo it's back to porridge for breakfast (I did so miss that!! It's a great start to the day!) and salad and fruit, really don't fancy meat at the minute.

I'm quite looking forward to the 4pack routine again, sad eh! But that's one thing I've discovered I love about this diet, it's yours for the taking. We are the ones in control. The RTM after absinence is the important part, training your body to use the fats and starches correctly and not panic store them but RTM is fun in re discovering flavours again. And there are some great recipies being gathered on this forum from people like BL, SB and Sean. Even OH lost 6lb having 'my' dinners with me. :D:D

How are you doing now? Are you still in full??

I'm really pleased to hear how well you sound in your attitude :D:D:D

Yes I am still on full. Only 4lbs to my original goal but I'm thinking of revising it a bit lower because I have a suitcase full of size 12s which are slightly tight at the moment and not a lot in size 14s which I am at the moment. I'm mostly wearing size 16s which are too big!

I was glad to get back to the 4 pack routine too after Lite :)

Oh dear ... hope things get moving soon FT ... how about trying something gentle like Fibergel (sp?) or such like but def stay away from sennocot & dulcolax!

Hope the hol was good apart from that!

I'm off to Dubai & Oman tomorrow with work for a week so just hoping I can stick to where I am on RTM ... should be able to as have quite a good range of things I can have (week 5)

x

FT hope things start to move soon!

Susianna - what do you do jobwise- sounds interesting - do you get any time for 'fun' out there or is it all work?
daisy x

Hi Daisy

I'm a Travel Agent ... so lots of hotel inspections etc ... doesn't look like we have alot of free time on this trip but really looking forward to it .... I'm one of those saddo's that likes to look at other hotel's when we are on hol's ... not my OH's & kids idea of fun so I am in my element on one of these work trips as can do it to my hearts content but without the guilt lol!

Great photo of you on hubby's shoulder's btw ... go you!

x

Lost 3 lb in my first week of RTM!
Only 2lb to go til i reach my target!

Daisydoll - wk 23 -3lb off -62lbs total - 2lb to go
Emveg - W14.5 - 5.5lb off - 58.5lb lost - 0lb to lose!!!
Foxtrot - Week 19 - 1lb in RTM ....12lb to go
JaneyB- wk5 RTM- 46lbs lost 4lb below target.
JazzyB W12 -3lbs off 49lbs lost 0lb to go
JessicaL - wk2 RTM - 1lb off - 60lbs total - 6lb to go
Louale - W17 - 3.5 - 49total - 45.5lbs to lose
sansukh--wk21--STS-lost 3 stone and feeling good
Sean(JSF) - RTM wk 7 - STS - 112lbs total 22lbs under target !!!
SexyBecks1 - wk 20 - 2lb - 51lbs total -30lbs to loose
SIIM - Refreshers- 5.5lbs - 43lbs total -90lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 21 - 0.8lb- Total - 63lbs -19.8 to go
thin_inside - wk 20 - 1lbs off - 73.5lbs total - 58.5lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 22 - 2lbs off - 63lbs total - 4lbs to lose

Whooooooo!!! Daisy!!!! Obviously down to that lighter than air feeling of achieving the shoulder thing!

Lost 3 lb in my first week of RTM!
Only 2lb to go til i reach my target!

Wow - start eating and lose more weight than normal. You be careful you don't waste away there Daisy. Brilliant. xx

Wow - start eating and lose more weight than normal. You be careful you don't waste away there Daisy. Brilliant. xx

lol, no chance of that happening, i still have handfuls of fat round my stomach and torso area!

bought a size 8 dress from monsoon yesterday which was a good feeling tho!

daisy x

Another 3.5lbs off for me this week.

Only half a pound to go to my original target but I've decided to do at least another week so I'm not too bothered by just missing it :D

thin_inside - wk 20 - 1lbs off - 73.5lbs total - 58.5lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 22 - 2lbs off - 66.5lbs total - 1/2lb to lose

Fan dabee dozee Westie.
Isn't it funny that we focus on a particular goal weight and then when we get there the numbers don't seem to be the most important thing?
Funny old world - well done you. You have been so focused this time.
Congratulations xxx:)

2.5lb off this week. Better than last week, but I am disappointed. At this rate I will only have lost half a stone in a month and I guess my head is saying I don't want to take twice as long to lose the next 56lbs. I have drunk loads and exercised as normal. Aaarghh so frustrated.

thin_inside - wk 21 - 2.5lbs off - 76lbs total - 56lbs to lose

Fan dabee dozee Westie.
Isn't it funny that we focus on a particular goal weight and then when we get there the numbers don't seem to be the most important thing?
Funny old world - well done you. You have been so focused this time.
Congratulations xxx:)

Thanks SB, it's funny that I never even had a "proper" goal weight this time. My goal weight was sort of plucked out of the air as to have something arbitrary on my ticker etc, which is why being half a pound off isn't phasing me at all.

I've been going by clothes etc but even though I have a few pairs of jeans that I really wanted to fit into in size 12 I think i'm ready to start RTM now :)

2.5lb off this week. Better than last week, but I am disappointed. At this rate I will only have lost half a stone in a month and I guess my head is saying I don't want to take twice as long to lose the next 56lbs. I have drunk loads and exercised as normal. Aaarghh so frustrated.

Westiegirl - wk 23 - 3.5lbs off - 66.5lbs total - 1/2lb to lose

Aw TI, I'm sorry you're feeling so fed up. I can understand the frustration when you go through so many weeks of losing smaller amounts. Been there myself :(

Wish I could make you feel better :hug99:

Wish I could make you feel better :hug99:

You just did, a bit. Thanks Westie.

And Westie, well done on getting so close to goal. You will be able to move into RTM and know you are the weight you wanted to be. I can't yet imagine the inner conversations that people have when they are deciding what is the right time for them to move to RTM, but I'm sure the voices are active when you get close. xx

Hey All,

Nice to see that so many of you have got to goal and some are even on RTM, wow some amazing results.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still around and losing weight. Went off the rails for a couple of weeks, but knew I would get back on track, as I still have a couple of stones to lose before I get to goal.

I have had to switch to CD, since I'm moving next week and the nearest LL is too far from my new house. I'm really pleased with the switched as it had given more motivation and feels like I'm doing something new, it's so much cheaper too, and quite nice to be trying out new flavours.

Anyway, lost 10lbs for me this week, which I'm over the moon with.

So glad that you're all still doing so well.

Louale x

Really pleased with my 3lb this week. I did really want 5 but 3 is still good. I can't believe I have less than 2 stone to loose to get to goal. I am so excited!!!

SexyBecks1 - wk 21 - 3lb - 54lbs total -27lbs to loose

Back