January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone is it really bad to say i am so so so jealous that you have all started. I have to wait until the 18th before a pharmacy near me starts to provide lipotrim!!! Good luck everyone and I'll hopefully be joining you all soon although I will be popping on here to keep me motivated to start on the 18th :)

hello ok i wont add anything if i try the soup then i have read it on loads of ppls that they add pepper and diff stuff, this is my day 2 and i so badly wanted to eat to day and i really just want a bit of chicken lol xxx

week one ...... 13st 1Lb GOOD LUCK EVEYONE

Good luck cooper747!

I just finished my first day today. Had chocolate shake for breakfast, chocolate mousse for lunch and then vanilla shake for dinner (that was so nasty). I think I prefer the chocolate. I had 3 pints of water and two black coffees. Have a mild headache, and a bit cold (but that could also be due to the crazy weather.

I found it so hard while i was feeding my toddler her dinner though. I normally take a few bites with her. Not having any food today made me realize just how much i actually stuff myself. it's insane.

hmmm is it me or is this forum a bit quiet today....

Thanks for the encouragement Silver79 sending you lots of positive thoughts too...just had my first shake this morning which was good although I have a cold which may help as I have no sense of taste!!

I want food so much! It is not hunger...it's just want... very funny feelig.
I have also looked at myself in the mirror and got motivated again ;p
Lots of green tea and I will be fine (I hope). Can't wait for ketosis to kick in so all this nonsence feelings go away...

Ah...

It was ok I'm finding it hard to concentrate and have exams in a couple of weeks but if I wasn't doing something about my weight Id be distracted by that anyway so catch 22 hahahaha. How was yesterday for you? I was really bold and weighed myself this morning down 12lbs now, hoping its stays off for Fridays weigh in. When are you weighing in?

hey yeah im the same i have exams starting on monday and im really distracted but i should be able to pull myself together!!...thats great 12lb hopefully that will stay off no bother till friday, im being weighed in on sat and cant wait for it!! yesterday was alright, i had all my girls over for desperate housewives and they were all eating but it wasnt to bad as im not actually hungry..lots of snow here today woo, just back from switching my strawberry to vanilla in the pharmacy and have a bit of a cold now which isnt very cool:( x

Yeah I didn't even try the strawberry it sounds icky! Well done you, I can't face people just now I've been hiding in my house and just going for walks. Like the vanilla and the soup the best. On the really excellent side I just met this lovely man and well the confidence boost of loosing weight will definitely help! Hope your cold gets better soon that's really bad luck. What are you studying? Just put up a student thread btw.

psychology!!..i no bad timing on the cold front!! ooh a man yay good job,,and that confidence is just going to grow and grow,, he wont know what hit him!! i wanted to hide in my house but its just not happening as much as i want it too!! x

Day 3

I feel rubbish today freezing cold and my sister birthday everyones going for a meal and I have to go not looking forward to it. I know it will all be worth it but wish I wasn't craving every food I see lol

thank you for all the positive thoughts and encouragement everyone. sending the same back to you all! one more day down.

Hi I have just found this website. Started lipotrim 02/01/10 struggled last night with the kids being off school but your positive posts really helped so here I am day 5 almost over.
Thanks guys

Dawn

Hi everyone, Im starting next week so Im in. I didnt know that they did a lt video. I think that the 1st two weeks are by far the worst. I once read that if you can stick to something for two weeks then it can become habit so here goes :)

good luck

started 1st jan 2010 lipotrim ,good luck to all

Last edited:
Welcome to all the newbies and good luck with your LT journey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back