January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I'm starting LT tomorrow... A bit worried, sinse have lots to loose before my wedding in August.
So glad found this forum! :)

Good luck to all of us!

Kristina xxx

hello all this is my 1st day today and so far so good i weighed in on sat as 13st 1lb but only started today i have got to get down to about 9-10st for my wedding in july, i am a size 16-18 atm but i want to be a size 12-14 or even if poss 10-12 again, i have been reading loads of tips today and sum are like with the stawberry shake add a sweeter and ice to it and with the choc one add peppermint tea so it is like a mint hot chocolate,and with the vanilla one add a bit of coffee and a sweeter so it is like a litte, and sum say you can add curry powerder to the chicken soup but i dont like chicken soup so dont know if this is true, well good luck evey one, can someone tell me how i can add a traker and a pic of me please thanks Anna xx

just seeing if this works

just done my measurements and my starting measurements are
Bust 44.5" Waist 42.5" and hips 43" and my start weight is 13st 1lb and im 5ft 2" and this is my 1st day xx weigh in is next monday and i so cant wait to see what it will be :)

Same boat :)

Hey Anna,

Good luck with the diet! Looks like we are in the same boat - loosing weight for the wedding. I sooooo want to wear a size 10 (oh..maybe size 12 realistically)!!!!

Good luck!

Kristina

yeh ive got my dress it is a size 14, but if it gets to big i got m8s who can take it in for me, ive been doing sw but thought i would do a kick start good luck to u as well and if we share tips then that will be great Anna x

HI all, I had syched myself up all december to start today, and I had every intention on starting today, but have now got a chest infection, so will wait until i'm feeling better.. so I will be behind all you lot now.. I'm interested to see how you are feeling on your 1st days as i have never tried Lipotrim and I am a little nervous about the side effects.. hopefully i'll be off the antibiotics soon and will start next monday instead.. good luck everyone

Hi all, 1st day today and its going well. Fingers crossed as ive not felt hungry at all today and even managed to make partners lunch without eating anything. That was my major downfall last time. I was told by someone on a different forum that if you are to cheat, do it on the day your weighed as you then have the rest of the week to get back into ketosis. What a mistake once you have had that first mouthful the tastebuds come back to life and you remember how lovely food is. Im determined not to cheat this time and drink alot more water.

How is everyone else finding the first day?

me to started today not been to bad so far but finding it hard making food for the family then having a milk shake.

Hi everyone! Day three almost over, thank God! Actually I'm not finding it too hard today, yesterday was the worst, v.dizzy and no energy but I suppose thats to be expected while I get used to this. The worst thing is nobody except my mam knows that I'm doing this so am trying to sneak around to make my shakes when the time comes for them, but sure it could be worse:)
Hope its going well for everyone!!

hey all yes day three for me today too. got some ketostix, actually went out shopping today,, i was dragged along even though i should be studying. got quite dizzy with all the walking and stairs and quite grumpy ok now though...glad ive got this far!

do u eva stop peeing loads lol xxx

Hi I'm new to minimins.com and i'm hoping to start LT on the 18th January...thats when the pharmacy near me starts to provide it. I can't wait to start. I know it's going to be hard but hopefully coming on here and some good friends will help me.

Look forward to hearing from you all

xxx

Hello all

I'm an oldie who is back on Lipotrim for the second time.

Round one I lost the first 6 stone using lipotrim then cambridge, kept off the bulk for 12 months until this holiday when I'm now a stone heavier and about to start on round 2......

I know the only way I did it was with the huge amount of support from this site so here I am again

Thank you Minis ..............and to all who are starting over the next few days here's to comradship :)

With love x

Good luck to you all i will be starting on 11th jan after a weekend in sweden. Was going to start today but figured it would be better to enjoy my time away so far lost around three stone over the last six months stopping and starting with lipotrim but focusing on it for round three with the eventual aim of another stone this time round before my hols in feb.
Wishing you all luck.
Trace xx

best of luck littlemc and everybody on your new start! im on day three nearly day four and its not as bad as i thought it would be..i hope i keep thinking that!!!....

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum aswell. I am starting my lipotrim diet today. It's a bit late 1am. So Will have a good sleep then have my first shake for breakfast. Went to the pharmacy yesterday to get all my supplies. I'm feeling very motivated, so I have a good feeling about this. You all sound like a great bunch. Best of luck to you all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back