January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello welcome to LT, good luck with it all :) The first week can be hard but its soon ok :) I hope you get the results you want from it x

I had my first WI today, I lost 9 pounds.

Very happy with my start, hoping next week is around 4-6. Im gonna watch my water intake a little closer as I dont really know how much im drinking, feels like alot though.

My first weeks worth of food I stuck to just shakes as I was told the soup was funky. I decided to give the soup a try for my tea tonight, added a tiny bit of curry powder and it tasted great.

Nice WI in Rache, thats really good :D

Well done ryan! Thats a great loss! good luck for week 2 :) ive gone off the soup lol so going to try the bars :)

Thanks Bells1990. (Dont know how to thank you so that it shows in your profile sorry)

You've had good weight loss this week as well, well done.

Its nice to know that im not the only one struggling with the water intake, pharmacist had a right go and said by not drinking enough im going to make myself ill. Thing is Im not constipted or suffering with headaches so im clearly not dehydrated and my wee isnt dark either.
Dont think im going to mention water intake next week and if they ask then i'll think of something. lol

Hope everyone is finding the diet ok and that now ketosis has kicked your finding the diet and not being hungry easy.

Good luck for everyone this week and fingers crossed for good weight loss.

hiya all

i am new to all this so here goes.
i am on day 5 of lipotrim and today is the 1st day that i am struggling, everything seems soooooooooooooooooo tempting. i have enjoyed reading all the other posts makes me feel a little normal lol
has anyone got any tips

thanks jenna

Welcome Jenna :)

With being tempted I just try and take a step back and really think why im doing this in the first place, think about how great you will feel when you've acomplished your goal.

I think the thought of that alone will help your journey. Food is just a temporary fix, what we are atempting to achieve will hopefully be for the rest of our lives.

*edit*
Don't forget, water is your best friend so if your struggling have a glass of water to calm those urges.

Last edited:
hi All, I did lipotrim in 2008. I lost two half stones.but it all back on whilest pregnant. Have tried starting again but just can't get pass day three. I will be starting again tomorrow.

Just started week 3 of lipo and it's going great. Lost 5 pounds this week and today I broke through the first stone so I feel really good. My cravings for food are slowly dying away. I found 1 thing that stopped craving food and that was smelling Horseradish sauce!! I know it sounds a bit crazy but it worked!! The wife thought I was a little mad! :D The biggest temptation this week had to be refusing beer! I was good and had a soda water instead. For fun I revisited the chicken soup this week, I only had one pack of it and thank god!! I had forgotten how aweful it really was! I think I will stick to the chocolate from now on! Thanks for your support more next week. Johnny ;)

hello i am on day 4, and i had sumthing to eat last night but went back on the shakes, dose it hurt if u have like 2 shakes then a light meal, i got weigh in on monday and im scared that that meal would of made a big diff, i dont feel like im loseing anything :-( and dont know how them stips work ,, good luck eveyone x :)

Hey Bells1990, thanks for the thumbs up, started yesturday, hope I will have something positive to write next week, I have decided to make my 1st shake @ 2pm, the 2nd @ 6pm and my last @ 10pm. The water bit is a bit tricky I'm only managing a liter at the more hope to increase it to 2 by the end of next week, Wish me luck...

Hi Everyone

Well done for sticking in there, you're all doing brilliantly, the truth is it isn't easy but it's all about the end result! Im agonising because I don't seem to have lost any weight since day 5 (now on day 9) and have stuck to it and the water so it is a bit demoralising and wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else?
And to top it off it's my birthday saturday! big party planned where the biggest task is going to be fooling everyone into thinking I am drinking when Im only on water! Very anxious about this as whilst I have told some friends (though they haven't been supportive :( , most don't know) Any tips?

Anniebee xxxx

Hi, I'm starting Monday, got the stuff from the chemist yesterday,, but weekend not the best time for me to start. Fingers crossed I can stick to it as got lots to lose, and want to get 4 stone off for the end of June for my hols to begin with. Gonna be coming on here for support and advice as this is the first time Ive done a diet this drastic.

Hi Lucababy, good luck for Monday and welcome to the forum. Stick with it and drink plenty of water. The people on here are very supportive and encouraging.

All the best and dont worry about asking for advice. Some of us have done this diet before and are more than happy to help you.

Fingers crossed for a good week and weigh in for you.

welcome to you newbies,best forum you could have picked.congratulations to all you other peeps.im on day 11 and apart from only going to "poo" every other day i have no headaches,no stinky breath unless my dear family are being kind,rumbling of tum odd one or to.really love this forum guys it what keeps most of us from straying.all the best for the next week.x

Hi
I started back on LT on Monday, having done it before 2 years ago. I lost 3 stone then. It's the only thing that works for me. It's amazing how addicted your body becomes to carbs. For the first 2 days I got headaches, cravings, sugar lows even palpitations! But day 5 is nearly over now and I feel so good, loads of energy. I did find it tough earlier tonight when my husband asked me if I wanted an Indian & a beer, but the ketosis has kicked in so well I said no thanks and the smell never bothered me! I really want to stick at it this time. I've been looking at your encouraging messages all week and they've kept me going. Good luck to everyone.

Lipotrim vs CD?

I've been waiting to start lipotrim for 3 weeks, while my GP was on holiday, he took ages to before getting round to phoning lipotrim to get the info etc. Meanwhile I had to get started and used CD packs which my friend gave (she gave up) Well into ketosis now and lost a stone.
Has anyone done both? Are they the same, or is one preferable? Stupid question I suppose - if anyone has done both and is on this forum they obviously prefer lipotrim. Maybe I should just ask why?

Last edited:
hi

hi i st]srted in january too, i did 3 weeks before xmas too, am gutted to have lost only 2llb this week and i go to the gym 4 times a week!!! am i possibly not drinking enough water?

xsalonx it could possibly be that your not drinking enough water. The more water you drink the more weight you loose. Thats what I was told by the chemist when I did Lipotrim last time.

If you are doing strenuous exercise then you should aim to drink an extra pint for every 20-30 minutes of exercise. I was playing hockey last time and I was advised over the whole game (70 mins) to drink an extra 2-3 pints.

Hope this helps, and you see an increase in your weight loss. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back