January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Hi DizzyBird - welcome back!

SlendaBlenda - looking fabulous as every!

Day 3 for me today and I am feeling..... pretty damn good actually! I'm spring-cleaning my house today to keep me busy.

I'm so looking forward to getting back to my counsellor on Tuesday for my first returners class.

How's everyone else going today?

Loula xx

Feeling a bit rubbish, on day 2 of avidlite shakes, having 4 packs a day. Desperate for ketosis! You sound very positive - inspiration!!

Hi everyone, im starting ( re starting) tomorrow with some spare packs and joining tues 4th. Cant wait to start im sick of eating!! Im hoping to lose as much as i can hopefully 3stone but im taking it one day at a time and going use this site for inspiration!! Good luck everyone and roll on ketosis!!

Well this is day 4 and I'm feeling good, my mouth tastes foul but it's all for the greater good lol x

Starting lite again to shift the final few pounds after the Xmas break. Day 1 yesterday was fine but I have woken up to find my TOTM has arrived and I have a splitting headache! Roll on ketosis!!

Urgh I take it back. Am seriously nauseus not feeling good at all :(

Come on YummyMummy you can get through this! Just rem3ember how amazing you'll feel when you hit ketosis.

Muppet girl and Emmey - well done for surviving the first day!

I'm on Day 4 today and feel good - ketosis is here, I'm not hungry, skin looking better already, the dry patches on my legs have disappeared. I even managed to go for a number 2 after glugging loads of the water flavourings!!!

hi all i restarted total yesterday(2nd jan) so on day 2. i absolutely loove not having to think bout food.
my aim is to go wedding dress shopping asap and save for a wedding so im def in it. the quicker its off the quicker i can plan my sorry i mean OUR big day lol.

heres to staying 100% positive!!! xx

Yummy, might be worth having a seriously early night just to get through. Have you drunk enough water? Dehydration can make you feel queasy.

Just popped on here to say good luck to everyone!! You'll do brilliantly! Can't wait to hear about your losses!

Thanks for popping by Spangly - you're doing really well so hopefully all us January ladies will be following in your steps!

Carrie - of course it's "your" wedding - you're the bride!!

I'm off to bed early - just got my daughter into bed and going to have a bath and bed tomorrow ready to go back to work tomorrow - aaaargh! I've had 2 weeks off over Xmas so am dreading the thought of what awaits me tomorrow! Although I am extremely glad that I started back on the Packs 4 days ago so have got into ketosis already - first time round i recall having to give evidence in court when on awful day 3!!

Speak to you all tomo xx

I'm def not dehydrated, feeling a bit better tonight and haven't strayed from the plan :)

Im restarting from today-using some spare packs as my LL is on her holidays until 11th.

Have had a chilli pack and a banana one so far - think I would rather eat cat food than the chilli one (forgot how bad they tasted) - roll on bars x

I started today, have had 3 packs and cant decide on shake or soup for later, although i can feel an early night coming on ha ha!! Am back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks hols so im hoping everyone has started diet too and i can pass my soup off as a cup a soup, so to avoid all the negative comments!!
I join class tomorrow night and feel excited for it.
Hope everyone doing well and cant wait for ketosis!!

I have been working all through Christmas and New Year but back to work on Wednesday. Im dreading going back as there will be the usual comments from colleagues - eg I hope you are not doing that daft diet again!!! It works if you stick to it and I just need to master maintaining the weight loss x

hi girls, i did ll 2 years ago (my first day was 4th jan that year) i was successful and lost 3.5stone
i'm thinking of going back, and have seen a couple of advwrts for it on tv that mention a discounted price, do you know what the discounted price is? it was £66/week when i did it last time
thanks xx

Hi Gem i think the price is £66 not sure how long the offer is on for , think it may be a couple of months!

hello! i hope to be starting on thursday :) really excited about getting back on the programme and shifting the excess pounds!!

Hi Ladies :)
I'll join this thread as well as my original september one if you don't mind.
I have decided I will treat the beginning of a new year as a beginning of a phase two of my weight loss with a new goal of 30lbs.
Between sept and jan I lost 50lbs which I'm very happy with yet I know I'm not done so it's time to get myself back on track and get my ass into shape! ;)
Good luck to us all :)

Im starting tmrw im so excited.. im gonna go to the gym in the morning to try kick start the old ketosis :)
good luck everyone x

Back