January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

abs brilliant maximoo..... 9lbs midpoint OMG!!! you must feel amazing??? its results like that, that spur us all on!!

and well done jennifer for getting right back on track, thats when you know your heads in it. you didnt go crazy you made a sensible option.

hopefully we are all on our way to thin-ness!!! roll on 2moro, im dying to know..... xx

Maximoo great result bet you feel on cloud nine

Jennifer my mouth is always dry when on this diet, i carry a 750ml bottle of water everywhere and constantly sip it helps (and helps your breath too). Sending you a big hug. x

Hi all

Hope you don't mind another one?!

Well here I am again - I did LL 3 yrs ago and lost 8 st but 5st has gone back on - eek - Anyway new start again and I am so determined!!! Got loads of mini goals but OMG how much harder is it 2nd time round!!!!??!!!

On day 4 of refreshers and I don't ever remember it being this hard 1st time! Did any of you guys feel like this? X x x x x

Yes! It is harder but then again you are more knowledgable so hopefully you would avoid making some mistakes you made last time.
Good luck Hun. I'm sure you'll do great.
The Power Lies Within You..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankx Magiclove - also ur profile picture is lovely - it really is inspirational seeing other peoples success via words and pictures!!!

Our group is now closed and on 1st impressions it seems everyone just wants to keep their heads down and get in with it - so think I'll really use the support from these forums - which is something I didn't do last time!! Like u said - the power is within - but a problem shared is a problem halved - so here comes skinnier ness!! X x x

Totally agree! My group is practically non existing after so many months. Lightweights lol
This forum is amazing! We're all friends and we support one another!
Enjoy going through the threads and diaries. I looove reading them! :)

Before and after now posted!!

Before and after now posted!!
Hey Spanglymum... :)

Where are the pics? Would love to see them, but still finding my way around this forum, and not sure where to look... :D

xx

Can't look on iPhone but will do as soon as I get home. Can't wait! :)

Hi, Pinks! I'd put them on the "success stories" bit (bit cheeky as I'm not quite finished yet!) and I've now also put them on my diary. They've come out HUGE on my diary page!

Hi everyone, just wondering if I can join in with January re-starters, I did January starters last year, was very successful losing nearly 4st.
Some of you will know whats coming next I PUT IT BACK ON!!!
Long story, 2 ops involved but wont dwell on that, moving on now!!

I am doing this for health reasons this time, and IT WILL BE the last time.
I know I can do the programme, I know I can get the weightloss I want as l long as I focus from day 1 and that will be Wednesday 12th.

I know from past experience how important it is to support each other so would love it if I can join you all.

Good luck to everyone.
xx

LOVING your signature Jeney!! So true!
Welcome and good luck with your (last) attempt to lose weight! We are all here for you :)

Thanks magiclove I cannot wait to get started,longing to start feeling good again and will give my support to all.
xx

Yeah this is definately the last time for me too - I can't afford to keep buying a new wardrobe every 12 months or so!!!

The support from everyone on here I know is really gonna help - gonna enjoy watching everyone shrink!!

Good luck ladies and gents x x x x x

a wobble

On day 7 and had a bit of a wobble about an hour ago.:eek: I was doing some ironing and felt a bit weak and first thought went to food. Lucky I have a great husband who immediately told me to sit down, made me a porridge and told me to drink water. Felt better about 15 minutes later and have just had a lovely bath. So easily could have slipped but glad I didn't. Looking forward to class and wi tomorrow and should help going forward. Hope everyone is feeling good about sunday night telly - Zen. OMG!!!!

9lbs maxi - that is more than 4 bags of sugar !!!
Well done you xx;)

Gonna have to quite the gym as it's got too expensive :( however I was only doing classes and my OH has just got an xbox kinect so I've ordered active 2 which comes with fitness programme and a heart rate monitor so you can track your calories and the zumba game. Really excited as the kinect is fab and I am looking forward to being able to do zumba in the comfort of my own livingroom!

Hey all

Sorry I've been a bit quiet this weekend, but been spending time with friends and keeping busy. Happy to say that I am still 100% abstinent!!!

Congrats to everyone on sticking with it, and Jen, don't worry about the ham, it wont cause too many problems :) Also congrats on all the losses!!! Brilliant news. I missed my Saturday midweek w/i but have class again on Tuesday. I am a bit of a scale jumper, so have been hopping on and off my own, and am a bit irritated that even though there was an initial drop in the first 2 days, I dont seem to have lost anything in the last 3???? Weird, not sure if you loose less because you have less to loose??? Cant see why it would be so though as the first week you are really just shedding glycogen and water.

Also proud to report that last night I went out to a local bar with friends, and stuck to the water all night long. Feel really chuffed that I did, as the snacky bits they had and the drinks did look really tempting. So day 6 completely done, on a shake and a peanut bar, as have only had 2 packs today. Took time to have a lovely leisurely walk in the gorgeous sunshine, and treated myself to a bunch of flowers and a new book. Also came home and had a great bath and have done my nails. It's all coming back to me now, just how much time you have to pamper yourself when you are on LL.

Have a great Monday everyone and good luck to all those who have a weigh in, looking forward to hearing the news.

J
xx

Monday morning

Hi everyone
Does anyone sleep much better on LL. I have been sleeping like a baby particularly the last few days. So glad I didn't slip last night when I was feeling a wee bit lightheaded. WI tonight. Very excited as hopefully I will be able to change my ticker - downwards.:D Have a good day everyone.

Back