January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Woooo Mags!! That's a brilliant loss! Wow! Congrats!! :D

xx

Well done mags I bet you are Happy,it's the losses that make the journey easier!

Sexy xx

ClaireintheCommunity said:
Hello everyone,

Today is my seventh day of doing LLtotal. I weigh in tommorrow and fingers crossed hope I've lost a bit more since my pop in.
Not sure how it's working but as I am now 10lb lighter than when I started last week, who am I to argue.
I've been lurking on the boards and have to say that all of your posts have kept me sane this last week!
I am hoping not to think about food all the time as the weeks go on, but this is definitely giving me the space to think about my relationship with food and the bad habits I had got into!

Claire :)

Hi Claire,
Wow well done,what a good start for you!

Sexy xx

welcome all the newbies and congrats mags!!!
i lost 5.4lbs!!! thats 18.4lbs in 3 weeks!!! yay xx

Well done Carrie brill!

Sexy xx

Hey All

Pah, another late day again, and it was supposed to be an early... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;P oh well keeps me out of trouble I suppose. Well done Mags and Carrie on the fantastic losses!! I cannot wait till my WI, which will be Wednesday sadly, but I suppose its an extra day to loose a few more ounces!!! Welcome to Dale and Claire, good luck with your journeys and looking forward to reading yoru posts and seeing your fabulous weight losses!!! So was sooooooooo busy today only managed 1 pack at work, but came home and had a Chili, which I am now slightly addicted to, I have the technique down perfect, so it is almost like erm actual chili - who woulda thunk it hey????? Going to have a Banana shake and undecided on bar yet, and will try try try get a vaguely early night. Have to be up early again but tomorrow even earlier - there are crappy bloody roadworks on the A40 which is making travel even worse than usual, one of my poor chefs left home at 6:30 this am and only made it into work by 10:30 because of it!!!

Anyway had a peek at the scales and it is looking good, lol well on my scales any rate, will see what LLC's scales say <G>

J
xx

Well done Mags - back on track - great loss x
Welcome to you new ladies. You'll be adding your losses next week.
Sorry life is hectic for you at the mo Jez. Good luck when you do get your WI.
I'm just back from WI myself - 4lbs off - I'm very happy with that and back to my weight of last August/September
HURRAH
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
OH was so pleased for me he took a couple of photos which I've just added to my album.
I shall sleep happy tonight. :4635::4635::4635:

Well done Queen SB!!! :)
You inspire us all everyday! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4lbs?! Woohooo!! Well done SB... brill loss! :D

xx

Woohoo SB you are rocking it now!!! I should be down to my September weight by Wednesday, and down to July weight in a weeks time, cannot wait, loving the feeling of being me again, especially when Bliss told me my legs were "looking rangy" lol hehehehe god I love thin, it is worth every bit of food not eaten!!!!

j
xx

ps so much for early night, am having hot banana shake and then seriously will try and sleep, getting up just after 5 does not agree with me, really it doesnt!!

J
xx

Huge congratulations to Mags, Claire, Carrie and of course SB.

What fabulous weeks you have all had.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

There is nothing more motivating that losing as a group and seeing other peoples successes.

slendablenda said:
Well done Mags - back on track - great loss x
Welcome to you new ladies. You'll be adding your losses next week.
Sorry life is hectic for you at the mo Jez. Good luck when you do get your WI.
I'm just back from WI myself - 4lbs off - I'm very happy with that and back to my weight of last August/September
HURRAH
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
OH was so pleased for me he took a couple of photos which I've just added to my album.
I shall sleep happy tonight. :4635::4635::4635:

Well done SB,you must feel so good,really happy for you!

Sexy xx

Thanks girls for your kind comments x:):)

Hey All

Pah, another late day again, and it was supposed to be an early... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;P oh well keeps me out of trouble I suppose. Well done Mags and Carrie on the fantastic losses!! I cannot wait till my WI, which will be Wednesday sadly, but I suppose its an extra day to loose a few more ounces!!! Welcome to Dale and Claire, good luck with your journeys and looking forward to reading yoru posts and seeing your fabulous weight losses!!! So was sooooooooo busy today only managed 1 pack at work, but came home and had a Chili, which I am now slightly addicted to, I have the technique down perfect, so it is almost like erm actual chili - who woulda thunk it hey????? Going to have a Banana shake and undecided on bar yet, and will try try try get a vaguely early night. Have to be up early again but tomorrow even earlier - there are crappy bloody roadworks on the A40 which is making travel even worse than usual, one of my poor chefs left home at 6:30 this am and only made it into work by 10:30 because of it!!!

Anyway had a peek at the scales and it is looking good, lol well on my scales any rate, will see what LLC's scales say <G>

J
xx

Thanks everyone for the great welcome. Well, I have made it through the first day with my dignity intact (just) but I do have a few questions for you all:

1) What is up with the chilli? Yikes! I was starving by the time I got home this evening but I still could not finish it - in fact it came very close to making a reappearance all over the carpet. So Jezebella please tell me how you do it cos I can't face that again.

2) Why is my stomach gurgling and behaving in this unsociable way? And what happens next??

3) Any other unfortunate side effects I should be worried about and tips for managing them?

Thanks all, I also just wanted to say that I have been looking at some of your stats and they're really inspirational - can't wait to post my first weight loss too.

D xx

Dale, the gurgles and burbles happen occasionally, but it sorts itself out, or you just get used to it one or the two :) You might either get a bit constipated or go the other way, just depends on your constitution I guess. You can buy the fibre mix from your LLC for this.

Re the chili, I pop it into a bowl, add a level teaspoon of ll boullion or Marigold brand boullion (cheaper and the same thing) pour over about 400ml boiling water, mix well then nuke on high for about 3 minutes, stirring about once a minute, allow to cool for a minute or 2 so it thickens up, sprinkle with tabasco, black pepper and salt to taste - it rocks!!!

Well done on completing day 1 that is always the hardest, and as soon as you are in ketosis it is all plain sailing :)

J
xx

Thanks J, I'll give it a go. Great to see your start weight was very close to mine - and how far you have come! Congratulations. Dx

Very quick visit, Another 5.5lbs off for me last night, absolutly delighted how things are going!!!!
, Terrific weightlosses
Congrats to all.
XX

Well done Janey xx:)

Back from weigh in lost 4.5lb Very pleased!
Lost 1 Stone 4.5lb in 3 weeks!

Sexy xx

Back