Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

I have just worked out I will need to lose 4lbs a week to get to target by my holiday in March. Not too concerned though as I know I will be going back on the diet in April to lose my holiday weight and then go through the steps properly.

That sounds fairly doable even if you lose less one week and more the next, you will be a good way along and like u say continue when your back when there will be no rush and just work your way up the steps, sounds a good plan!

Well i must say TOMATO AND BASIL SOUP CHA CHING! Its really good well i added loads herbs to.it and fresh chilli but i made it thick its more of a soup rhan a broth lovely! And i had and egg :/ again just the egg makes a bit of difference sounds silly poxy boiled egg but im.not having a 4th pack! Just an egg lol how sad im a trashing my weight loss i feel human just for eating a bit of egg! :cry:

Will an egg or 2 really stop Weight loss i feel guilty again but im trying so hard and im sick of my fella dictating n goin on at me saying y eat an egg u may as well not do it n just eat salad so thats makin me feel. A whole lot worse! ! :(

Good news about the tomato and basil soup!! Looking forward to trying some!! Lol it's funny about the egg but honestly it could be a whole lot worse!!! I have read of people that are really really struggling, introducing milk and having a normal tea and coffee to get them through the day, and in the grand scheme of things, have a little tea and coffee or the odd egg in your case is 10 times better than chucking it all in and ordering a takeaway, although the egg isn't necessarily the 'rules' personally I would say if it's just the egg, and it gets u through following the rest of the plan, I say good on you :) just don't sway onto anything more or 'worse' ur doing so well tho and day 2 nearly complete! X

My understanding is that a little protein won't stop ketosis like a carb would. Might mean a smaller loss but still a loss. Don't be so hard on yourself. (((Hugs)))

Thanks girls i think.im gonna have the soup or more porridge for tea the next few days as their more filling i know what you mean still got till Wednesday to weigh in so gonna try and do 3 meals tomorrow with no bloody egg! ! I dont know why it help its so odd but i need to do it clean eating :/ gosh i wouldn't eat anything else at all i wouldn't dare just feel i let myself down o well xx

Apparently there's only 1 gram of carbs in 2 eggs so 0.50 in n egg so actually bot bad so thats it im done with eggs gonna throw them out!!

Don't worry about the egg, if you need it to get through and into ketosis then do it. Once you're in ketosis you won't feel you need it anymore. You're doing so well, don't beat yourself up.

I have just worked out I will need to lose 4lbs a week to get to target by my holiday in March. Not too concerned though as I know I will be going back on the diet in April to lose my holiday weight and then go through the steps properly.

Sounds completely doable. Most people have a bigger loss in the first two weeks so that should balance out smaller losses later on. Exciting!

I have a trace of ketosis yayyyyyy :) happg days

Thanks jo i just have a trace of ketosis thats since thia afternoon will it get easier the more im in ketosis xx

I am drinking constantly to the point wre i couldn't drink any more its actually making ny kindneys hurt lol xx

Eggs !!!! I always wonder how we started eating eggs, what was going through that crazy persons mind to see a chicken and think "oh yeah, see that thing that just fell out of that birds a**e, i'm gonna eat it, yummmy !!!" us humans do some insane things lol i think it must have been two bloke's sat together and one dared the other to eat it.

Haha blame the men!!!!
and it is a lot easier once in ketosis and that's when the weight falls off!!!

Lol malibusally ye defo agree i wish id of been there 2 c it ahhaha

I assume eggs have been in our diet from day dot...not chicken eggs per se, but as cave peeps, if we found an egg I'm pretty sure we'd have eaten the contents....raw!!!

I know why I regain weight EVERY time, regardless of what diet I'm on...I take my eye off the ball. I'm really good at stuff when I'm focused on it and it's my priority, but when I lose weight it stops being my priority, and then something else takes over, and then I gain a little, then I think "I'll start again tomorrow" which turns into the next day etc...

I'm such an all or nothing person (which is why this diet appeals!) but this time I need to master the art of looking after myself and juggling more than one priority. Not sure how I'm going to achieve that yet but I am NOT going to spend my forties like my twenties & thirties...yo-yoing up and down, wearing my emotional state on my waistline.

Back