Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Well done dietninja on your day 1!

I know i just got undressed my ass looks like the moom through a telescope blinking cellulite thats the kebab deposits sat there laughing away welll guess what kebab fat ya gonna be fumin when ketosis comes to do u in ahhahahahhah

I know i just got undressed my ass looks like the moom through a telescope blinking cellulite thats the kebab deposits sat there laughing away welll guess what kebab fat ya gonna be fumin when ketosis comes to do u in ahhahahahhah

Snigger....don't remember last time I saw my ass!

My husband just order burger and chips delivery but had to order 2 portions as the amount wasn't high enough to be delivered. I'm about to eat my own arm.

Ahhh that's the spirit!! Your ass will look like 2 eggs in a hanky by the time your done, which as an egg lover will be appropriate for you :D xxx

Well done diet ninja and yayyyyyyyy your on the egg cart too ahhaha it really really does stop u just that small bit of egg but 4 some reason it works its better than a bag of crisps isn't it if it keeps u on track then stuff it! Lol. Well done u hope tomorrow is as good for u xx

I won't say "day 1 - done" till tomorrow morning not to jinx myself! People in my house are making me watch them have nibbles, Fosters and Bloody Mary's with our Black Books marathon and l am drinking liters and liters of water while feeling self righteous!:)

Jo1989, if you can get through that, which you will, you can get through anything!! Stay strong girly!!!!

Ahhhha ginabeany i dont normally like eggs that much pmsl.. its just odd anything will do .. omg lol 2 eggs in a hanky i bloody wish ah made me laugh so loud that did :))

Omg dont do it just think its not worth it youll be going backwardd do what i do pretend ya having a poo and sit on ya phome out the way and read the news or something so it won't tempt u! X

I won't say "day 1 - done" till tomorrow morning not to jinx myself! People in my house are making me watch them have nibbles, Fosters and Bloody Mary's with our Black Books marathon and l am drinking liters and liters of water while feeling self righteous!:)

I'm in bed...it's not even ten on a Friday night....SADDO!

Well done miss ama don't cave ya doin so well just think how many calories there having and when they wake itll be worse 4 them :)

Good going MissAma :)
and me I'm in bed with an exciting glass of water next to me, living the life!!!

Me 2 dietninja we r sad gosh

Loool i cant look at mine makes me ill hahax

I'm in bed...it's not even ten on a Friday night....SADDO!

Hells l'm tempted to pop a sleeping pill but the young miss announced she's tired at 6:30 and l don't know if this will turn out to be the night sleep or a mere nap case in which my hopefully newly created ketosis will come in handy when she wakes up now and falls back asleep at 3/4 am:))))

Haha nice refreshing water, flushing out all the baddies!!!

EURGH I've got 30minutes of waiting for the delivery then however much time it takes him to nail it. I just hope he eats both portions!!

Back