Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Skinny is wayyy better!! Doing great Jo1989!!!

Awww hope you have a decent night MissAna :)

Diet ninja, i am sure that like the ladies say, you will meet the right person when you are feeling more confident. I am sure you are totally lovable just as you are, you have a good job, are well educated, and 40 is still young nowadays lol you might even end up a cougar like courtney cox and have a string of toy boys, sex and the city was focussed on a group of women approaching their forties for a reason, they know what they want and they know how to get it as they have some life experience under their belt! You mentioned your ex, is there any chance of you getting back together? Do you have children together?x

Hey miss ama (zing!!!) you're doing great to stick with it even when you feel lousy, did your painkiller help you feel better and settle down for the night?x

There is some great cheerleading going on here from Ginabeany and skellybob, you are doing a fab job helping us all along xx

Jo1989, WELL DONE !!! If you can get through someone else having a take-away without crumbling then you have really cracked it xxx

Has anyone done yoga? It is amazing. i used to think that only running or aerobics was worth doing, something where you got out of breath or worked up a sweat but yoga is better for toning than circuit training if you do it properly. You don't even need a shower after it either because you don't get all hot and bothered, it is soooo relaxing. you are just lifting your own body weight. it great for arms, legs and tummy and posture (i slouch a lot so i really need to work on my posture)

Also Jo, my calendar is getting very technical, i have my four packets on there now to cross off each day and i have even put exercise on there, like you say, it is helpful to constantly feel you are doing something positive, just a weekly weigh in wouldn't be enough to keep me on track. I won't be doing anything too strenuous though where exercise is concerned x

I wouldn't want to go to a weekly group thing where you all get weighed together anyway. I am a single parent and even though these places say you can take your children along i just don't think it is a very good environment for a four year old girl. If she was sat at the back of the room colouring in and drawing pictures then she would still be aware that everyone in the room was keen to lose weight and was getting applauded for it. Weight loss is not a positive thing for everyone. you hear awful stories of 7 and 8 year olds with anorexia, we have to be so careful what we say when they are in the room, they might be young but they are certainly not stupid and they pick up on everything.

Miss ama, in an earlier post you said you were thinking of weight loss surgery, what type of weight loss surgery would you be considering?

Has anyone tried any Paul mckenna books? I am going to try the 'i can make you thin' and the 'hypnotic gastric band' one. I don't expect much but i am going to try and keep focussed by reading any success stories and any ideas, i think that is the key for me, bombard myself with inspiration to keep on track. I am also re-reading 'skinny b***h' as it is full of tough love for dieters :)

Last post of the morning now.... i promise!

Is anyone else paranoid about getting loose or saggy skin once the weight is off? I am thinking of doing my first two stone and then trying a bit of maintenance (still using the shakes etc.) for a few months whilst my skin catches up, and then losing the next two stone. I don't know how difficult this would be to stop and start though.

Also, i have a spinning dance pole and that is another amazing workout as you don't feel like you are exercising because it is SO MUCH FUN. Can anyone else recommend what exercise is their favourite?x

Right ladies I know I said I was starting Monday! However biting the bullet & starting today. I'm sick of feeling miserable nothing is fitting me and I'm sick of making excuses. Starting at 14.2 and 5,6 hoping to get down to 11 stone want to loose 3 stone 2ib let's support each other. I've done it before lost over 5 stone on CWP just went back to my old ways! Stupidly

Omg feeling so poorly today is this normal woke up aching to hell i cant move head ache which ive not had upto now feel awful too :/ please tell me it's ketosis and not a bug :(

Well done msjh go 4 it start today u cpuld be in ketosis by monday 2 days ahead of yourself let me know how your gettin on dsy 1 was hard 4 me but u xan get through xx

I've been hot and cold all night too forgot to mention tht i feel quite nauseous too

Hi girls, Would you mind if I joined you? I started back on Cambridge yesterday and am in need of some support! I started last March and lost loads of weight but unfortunately I fell off the wagon a bit in the later part of the year and then Christmas was hell- in December I was out for meals and parties every night and think I drank wine almost every day! So need to get back on the wagon before all my hard work is undone!! This is such a great diet as you lose weight so fast but it's really hard to get your brain in gear. I'm really focussed though and would like to get to a final weight of 10stone. Am 25 and 5'6" and I can't really remember ever being less than 11 and a half- hopefully this will finally be the year!!! I have read through all of your posts (it's taken me about 2 hours!) but it's been great for a bit of extra motivation! When I started out the first time a lot of my family and friends were quite negative but as I lost the weight they slowly came round to the idea! People kept on saying you'll put it back on though and although I've put some of it back on I am determined not to put it all back on. I think I will always struggle with maintaining- I like wine way too much! Think I may go back to doing weight watchers though if I can get closer to my goal but need a good couple of stone off before I can consider that! Glad to hear you are all getting on ok- the first few days are the worst but the end of week 1 is so rewarding! I still exercised quite a bit the last time as it keeps me focused- mainly swimming and power hoop and plan to do the same again- if I don't do any exercise I seem to fall off the wagon way too easily! Anyway will stop rabbiting on now :) nice to meet you all and here's to a brilliant first week of 2015 for us all!! Dawn

Hi dawn welcome abourd and good luck you can do it again and get that weight off im 25 too and again cant remember being under 11 so welcome to our journey xx

Good morning everyone! day 1 - 100% done!!! Wooooo feel a million bucke and l snuck a cheecky WI (i'm a daily checker, l can afford it at my hundreds of pounds:))) and l shifted a few pounds!!!

Shelly- hang in there - your body will try to trick you today!

Welcome dawn and MrsJH!

Hope you slept well dietninja?

Miss ama, in an earlier post you said you were thinking of weight loss surgery, what type of weight loss surgery would you be considering?

Love your posts today! My little Miss is 4 too! Where do you live? we could do a playdate instead of a group:) how much do you have to lose?

Yoga is amazing - just don't have the time. Yoga and weight lifting are the best combination IMO. I've just reserved a Slendertone at argos - very skeptik but the men's one has great reviews for toning. Otherwise back to plan A - plastic surgery galore:)

As for WLS - the vertical sleeve. All else seems pointless - baloon is inefficient and bypass too extreme and l need the hunger hormone dealt with and a tiny stomach while l get some psychologist to help stop me from filling it up often with unhealthy choices:)

Well done miss ama a few pounds already is brill the scales are going in the right direction youll soon have them pounds off :) x

Thanks for your welcome :) I am a daily checker as well and am down over 3lbs since yesterday which is a big push to keep going! Feeling like today will be a struggle though as didn't sleep too well! I've been considering that vaser lipo- you can't have it until your within 2 stone of your ideal weight so would need to loose at least 2 more stone before I could consider it. Would be so nice to wear a bikini!! Hopefully if I can stick to the plan well enough I won't need to bother :) im really craving savoury this morning- might end up having a mushroom risotto for breakfast at this rate!!!

Lol yuk don't av tht for breakfast lool i dont own scales so good 4 me as i can only check at work week to week n then my consultant which is good . R u enjoying the products? ? X

Back