Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

I know i was thinking there making me more determined it is bloody hard isnt it!

Lol i know ot drives me mad lol. Well girls nighttttt have a good morning stay strong xxxx

Night night Hun another day done!!

It is hard, but at least on this plan, the results do reflect the hard work put in! A stone a month is amazing! You too, keep at it and you'll be so glad at first week weigh in!

Yeah it does! Nothing else can work like this!

I will hun and it will come off!! Night all xxx

Dietninja - you could have eaten anything in sight and binged till Monday - you did very well to stay under 50!!!!

I'm on my way to bed (FirstAndLastBorn permitting) and hoping l can stay strong without the sleeping pill after the soul wrecking pub experience:)

Speak to everyone tomorrow!

Thanks all, I'm so enjoying this thread and all the chitchat. It was definitely in my mind today that I would carry on in any form that meant I could stay in this group....so definitely a motivator.

Night!

Last edited:
Thanks all, I'm so enjoying this thread and all the chitchat. It was definitely in my mind today that I would carry on in any form that meant I could stay in this group....so definitely a motivator.

Night!

Aww that's good :) We all want each other to do well which is so refreshing when friends and family can be so negative. You made good choices today, and theres no reason you can't get back on track tomorrow when you've got the control to make those choices.

Totally agree it's motivating and fun and we are all in the same boat with the same goal so we all understand what each others going through, sometimes friends and family don't get it, especially if they are the lucky ones who don't need to worry about their weight

Ive just had to have gavisvon and a ranitidine! My stomach is like pure acid its burning my throat does anybody know if this is ok?

Oo that doesn't sound good Skellybob, maybe it's your reaction to going into ketosis but see how you feel in the morning, I didn't have that feeling the last time round. Sometimes though I think being so focussed on your body and diet can make you more paranoid about signs that you might not otherwise have noticed, I know I'm constantly assessing how I feel but once you get into the swing of it, you'll go back to feeling normal again :)

To reply to some earlier comments, I am bloody freezing! The only time I've warmed up was when I had to carry all that sodding furniture up the stairs. Felt like I was actually going to die- would have been bad enough at the best of times but with this lack of energy I was a shaking mess! Had to nap for an hour after to recover which is probably why I'm still awake now!! On the plus side however, my kitchen is now beautifully organised!!!

I had the mushroom risotto for lunch and really didn't like it, I've had it once before and thought it was ok but today it made my stomach churn :/ need to get some of the mint choc shakes as they are good! Am trying to make do with what I had left over from before Christmas but really need more variety now I'm fully back on plan.

I probably have never been this bored in my life- I've barely left the house since I got in on New Years morning (partly as it was miserable weather today) but just don't feel like making plans with people as it will be so hard!!! I am back to work on Monday so at least I will see people then. I live in London but most of my family and friends are in Kent. The people I see in London, I basically only see when we are getting drunk or eating out which makes it difficult to have much of a social life!!

Preying for another loss in the morning to keep me going as today has been really hard. Just keep trying to bear in mind that after week 1 it all gets easier!!!

Jo, fantastic news on the 10lbs that's brilliant!!!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow, my plan is to try and go for a walk at lunch time maybe just to starbucks or something for a black coffee to get me out of this house!!

Hi Dawn! Keep the faith, you know it works :) I'm cold ALL THE TIME. And restless. But its worth it, I'm at the end of day 6 now and starting to feel really really good and positive.

Been trying to sleep on the sofa for 2 hrs while my husband watches a film but I'm wide awake! This plan keeps me up even when I'm tired.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi all i am also starting on 5th January have 3 stone to lose for my wedding on 6th June x good luck everyone

Omg it does me ive been up all night i coyld not drop off to sleep i ended up on the sofa all night :/ i wonder why it makes us restless?!

Welcome mishie089. I get married in april too i have 3 stone to lose im on day 4 now! Let us know how your getting on when u strt x

Jo1989 what day did u feel bettrr?? Im day 4 now nd still woke with brain fog etc x

I think it was the fredh chilli i put in the soup it was spicy and my stomach's empty i shall not be doing it again lol xx

Morning!
I didn't sleep very well, was cold without the human furnace next to me.

i am going to walk the dog then I have lots of knitting to do. I have a sample jumper to finish and send in by 14th and have only done the back so far. Oops!!

Back