Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Guys ive added on2 the list have i done it right are we putting how much we want to lose? Xx

Name - date started - left to lose - already lost!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh weigh-ins! I am excited to find out how much you lose!!! Post ASAP!! I don't get mine til Monday. But I am a daily weigher, I get my Consultant to do me in St & lbs but do myself in kg. That way I know kind of how I am doing but don't ruin the surprise. Also don't get disappointed if the two scales don't match :)

Ha me too allneedles I'm so nosy!

How you feeling today? What you doing with your friends?

Good luck on weigh in skellybob!!! :)

Thanks hun ill update today

And u ginabeany wat time is your weigh in good luck cx

Mine is at 5pm so just need to get through today in the office then straight round to the consultant! :)

Eurgh I desperately want to eat today but am actually not at all hungry. I always seem to get like this on day 10/11, maybe its the last of hormones or something leaving my body.

Ill try and get through!

Good luck on weigh in skellybob.

Week 1: 10 lbs lost!!!!!!!! Yayy!
Ginabeany what time is yours xx

Just saw 5 pm u saod good luck :))) xx

Well the scales said 11.02 which she said is 11 stone 2 i hope this is right xx

Well I met up with my friends. We go the the coffee shop every Wednesday but been the first one since mid-December. Was nice to see them. As expected no mention of me dieting or looking any different. Early days.

But they have arranged our 'Christmas' dinner for the first Monday in Feb. I will prob have to pretend I am working that day and get my money back.

Thanks guys and hopw ur having a nice birthday allneedles friends can be so bitter cant they xx

I am having a good bit quiet day. The Hubster sent me an orchid, a balloon and despite me telling him I am on a diet - chocolates! Was gonna give them to the kids but put them in the cupboard for all 4 of us to share at Easter :)

Awww bless him and thats a good idea that can be your treat lol xx

Happy birthday. Well done on the losses and good luck for today's weigh ins. X

Thanks dietninja xx

Back