Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Thanks peeps :) and your right probably water retention!!

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 10lbs - 8lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 14lbs - 18lbs
Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 47lbs - 14lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 48bs - 15lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 25lbs- 15lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

Well done on your losses everyone! I lst 2.5lb which isn't bad... I know I haven't been drinking enough water so I think that might have slowed things down a bit. I just get so sick of drinking it! And I don't have the sort of job where you can just in to the loo...crossing your legs for an hour at a time is not fun. :p

Well done pollyanna i need to drink more too its hard x

Congrats Pollyanna!

I drink 5 or 6 litres a day but I'm ALWAYS weeing ha.

Ye iv done it today been toilet so many times its actually ridiculous lol x

Are you excited for your weigh in Danni?? What time is it?

No. I feel like ive put on honestly i dont know why its 11.45 x

I think that's just cause most of your water retention will be gone and the losses slower from week 3 so it doesn't feel like as much change.

If you've stuck to it, you can't not lose :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I know jo im on my period too so thats a bummer hoping it dont make much of a difference :/ xx

nice to know I'm not the only one struggling with the water. Jo - 5 or 6 litres! Wow! My consultant would love you, she is always telling me to drink more. And yesterday she told me it was the way to avoid saggy skin, so every time I think 'oh no more water', I think of the droopy boobs I don't want to have!

Hey j lost 2lb which os good as im on my monthlys and she messed up the bars so i had way more than i should so happy its loss than a gain thats main thing:))

That's fab skellybob! I usually lose a lb or 2 at totm and always have a bigger loss the week after to compensate. You must be really pleased especially if you felt you hadn't lost anything :)

I don't do anything out of the ordinary with my shakes berry as I'm so used to them that while I like the taste, I just see them as fuel to get me through plan rather than food to be enjoyed.

I know there are tons of 'recipe' ideas, just make sure you don't ever heat them up too much as I think theyre supposed to lose their nutritional value (goodness knows why!).

How you getting on??

Ha Pollyanna never heard that one! I've never had any hint of loose skin anywhere (even having lost over 4 stone and yo-yoing since) but that may be more to do with being 23 when I first the diet rather than the water!!

I do have very clear skin on my face though that a lot of people comment on so I reckon it must help that.

Put ice in them n blend it all to make it thick or have them warm thats about all :/

That's fab skellybob! I usually lose a lb or 2 at totm and always have a bigger loss the week after to compensate. You must be really pleased especially if you felt you hadn't lost anything :)

I don't do anything out of the ordinary with my shakes berry as I'm so used to them that while I like the taste, I just see them as fuel to get me through plan rather than food to be enjoyed.

I know there are tons of 'recipe' ideas, just make sure you don't ever heat them up too much as I think theyre supposed to lose their nutritional value (goodness knows why!).

How you getting on??

Yea I did hear that if u have them to hot it's no good. Maybe I'm just getting bored of the ones I have. Not a good sign. I've lost 25lbs so far still a way to go. How r u finding the diet.

Yea I did hear that if u have them to hot it's no good. Maybe I'm just getting bored of the ones I have. Not a good sign. I've lost 25lbs so far still a way to go. How r u finding the diet.

Maybe worth asking your consultant to try some different ones?

To be fair, no point in dressing it up, this diet is really really boring! Especially with how limiting it is socially. Still, I'd rather be bored than miserable about my weight.

I'm finding it OK though, so used to it now. 10 days more on SS then intending to spend 6 weeks stepping up. Should be at a BMI of about 25 when I start step 2 and hoping I lose another 5-6lbs on the steps. Really not looking forward to the steps as I've never stuck it out before but determined I have to do it this time.

How you feeling other than being a bit bored? Still strong and committed??

Back