Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Aww is it like a bloated feeling? Definitely that's what I keep telling myself, I go on hols on Monday so wana shake it off by then. My consultant advised me to continue now on step 3 as it's more 'doable' on hols so will try and stick to as best as I can with minimal gain. And will be really good up until I go!! How I feelin for ur weigh in sat?

Aww is it like a bloated feeling? Definitely that's what I keep telling myself, I go on hols on Monday so wana shake it off by then. My consultant advised me to continue now on step 3 as it's more 'doable' on hols so will try and stick to as best as I can with minimal gain. And will be really good up until I go!! How I feelin for ur weigh in sat?

No kind of a gurgly feeling! Its not nice ha. And I've had an upset tummy all evening too :S Yuck. I'm so pleased for you you're going on hol at 9stone like you wanted!! If you're good you might even lose when you're away, or at least stay the same.

I'm feeling OK I think, don't think my totm bloat has hit yet, and hoping it won't til after weigh in!!

Ahh no! In a way the dodgy tummy situation as horrible as it is, may loose u a lb or so! And yes totm feeling doesn't make u feel like u have lost at all but fingers crossed it shows something! I know I am pretty shocked tbh that I got there but am so happy, I know If i stay the same or have a loss it will be a miracle!! My next weigh in is 18th Feb which sounds ages away!

Well I'm pleased to report my tummy seems to have settled (I haven't woken in the night so think it must have). However, totm has hit with an absolute vengeance and now I have different but equally painful stomach pains. I love being a woman!

Gina - ha the lb loss did occur to me but I don't think that's happened! Well you def worked hard for it :) And that's not too far from when you're back! Those few days in between might give you time to shed any hol bloat too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ahhh no, damn men, they do get it easy. At least only one more day to go!! That's true yeah have a few days back to get my body back to normal hopefuly, gona try and stay as active as I can, there is a gym I can use while I'm there but that may just be wishful thinking haha

Hope you are feeling a bit better now Jo- sounds like you had a rough night!!!

I am over the moon this morning- got on the scales for my weigh in day and am 2lbs down- so happy that I've managed to lose 3 in the last 2 weeks whilst i have been away. Feels like a massive achievement.

Gina, definitely try and do the gym if you can, if anything just for your own peace of mind- doesn't need to be every day for hours but if you've done a little bit I always think it helps you to keep on track and be mindful about what you're eating later in the day.

Well Done Dawn that's brilliant to have a loss while ur away!!! Spesh with the pressures that have surrounded!
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, if I can do the odd little session here and there it should help me feel better overall and make me conscious to make the better food choices!

Dawn that's so amazing! You must be so so pleased :) Especially as most people need to get off a gain (however small) post hol!

I'm crampy but glad my tummy seems to be ok - cant cope with that in the office!

Gina, I think its a good idea to do some exercise but not at the expense of enjoying your hol! Though as long as it fits in nicely and you don't stress yourself out about it and actually enjoy it you should go for it. Same goes for food. Good to be sensible but as you've got no fixed goal date if the odd day is a bit off its not a tragedy :)

No that's the thing, usually for holidays I look forward to food as the main thing about going there! So I definitely need to change that way of thinking, need to focus on exploring and seeing the place rather than what I'm gona shove in my gob when I get there lol shows how much life revolves around food! Yeah I won't beat myself up over any treat but will just try and make a treat what it is, on the odd occasion rather than constant! Hope everyone's having a great Friday! X

No that's the thing, usually for holidays I look forward to food as the main thing about going there! So I definitely need to change that way of thinking, need to focus on exploring and seeing the place rather than what I'm gona shove in my gob when I get there lol shows how much life revolves around food! Yeah I won't beat myself up over any treat but will just try and make a treat what it is, on the odd occasion rather than constant! Hope everyone's having a great Friday! X

I think that's an amazing attitude to have :) Im exactly the same, whenever I think of holidays I'm mostly excited about the food! And you're totally right, a treat should be a treat, not a regular thing :)

Definitely! Going half way across the world to be excited about the food than seeing the place, so I need to try and break that mould :)

I think life revolves around food so much too. I find whenever people want to meet up it's always let's go for lunch or dinner. And it's so hard to stick to the healthy stuff when there's so much nice stuff on the menu.
We have a holiday booked in August same place as we went last year and it's set out so lovely that you don't constantly spend the holiday eating and drinking. I put on 5lbs last year over 10 days so hopefully won't be too much this year x

How has everyone's day been??

Hey, days been ok, my body seems to be really having to adjust to step 3, on the toilet much more! Sorry for the crudeness! How's ur tummy Jo? How u feeling for ur weigh in tomorrow?

Evening all!! Had a much better day today with no sneaky scoffing! Went on a mahoosive long walk this morning with a friend and our doglets, and it put me in a really positive mindset for the rest of the day. Was a beautiful (if v cold) morning, so was lovely.
Amazing loss Dawn, just so good that you can manage a loss amidst all that was going on for you!
Glad to hear tummy feeling better Jo! And hope the adjusting to the steps gets easier Gina! Really good mindset about your holiday though. Positive thoughts...
My boys have just had ham and cheese pizza, garlic bread and coleslaw as their Friday evening dinner! Smelt heavenly but funnily enough didn't fancy any, if that makes sense. Slightly randomly I really fancy some fish..!!!

Ahh Becksy sounds like you've had a really good day! Staying away and not even fancying some naughty food that's around you is defo a great achievement! All these little things add up :)

There's some pizza left over on a plate on the table, and am just looking at it and thinking 'it looks like melted plastic!'

Hey, days been ok, my body seems to be really having to adjust to step 3, on the toilet much more! Sorry for the crudeness! How's ur tummy Jo? How u feeling for ur weigh in tomorrow?

Ha I overshared yesterday so you can overshare today :D I think I'll only be down 2 lbs this week due to period bloat, but I'd be over the moon with 3 lbs. Step 2 from tomorrow! And my first gym session. Excited and nervous. Any weekend plans?

Evening all!! Had a much better day today with no sneaky scoffing! Went on a mahoosive long walk this morning with a friend and our doglets, and it put me in a really positive mindset for the rest of the day. Was a beautiful (if v cold) morning, so was lovely.
Amazing loss Dawn, just so good that you can manage a loss amidst all that was going on for you!
Glad to hear tummy feeling better Jo! And hope the adjusting to the steps gets easier Gina! Really good mindset about your holiday though. Positive thoughts...
My boys have just had ham and cheese pizza, garlic bread and coleslaw as their Friday evening dinner! Smelt heavenly but funnily enough didn't fancy any, if that makes sense. Slightly randomly I really fancy some fish..!!!

Sounds like you're firmly back in the zone! You'll get your reward on the scales :)

2 or 3lbs would be brilliant Jo!! Let us know how u get on!!! I'm just packing and sorting last bits for holiday really! Got lots of nice new dresses and outfits I can't wait to wear :)
U have much planned? Excited for u with step 2 and the exercise!!

Back