January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

All your photos are lovely. Isobel you look great in this photo.

So glad you all had such a wonderful time. It's been fun reading all about your exploits!

Behave yourself, woman - you're gorgeous!!!!!

Next time, we'll make sure you get a cuddle of that youngster - was it the one with the bumfluff tache? He was rather nice.......

Yeah - old enough to be his mother but I certainly didn't have motherly feelings towards him......LMAO!!!!!

Love

Is it this one who's getting cosy with the big fella? hehe

12802007.jpg

Oh god.... that big fella kept popping up all over the place!
he wouldn't let me keep his hat :(

I want a new avi too.. everyone tells me I never look like mine, but I always manage to avoid cameras so you may have to wait a while longer :p

12802007.jpg

It is him on the left but that is so not a good picture of him - looks scared witless by the big fella..... there is a couple of better ones of him on the 'last weeks' pics with another chap but I haven't a clue how to get them on here.... also one of him on the staff photos too but again....not a clue how to transfer......OK I must feed my children and stop obsessing about half naked young man it makes me all unnecessary.....LMAO:D

Erm thanks, hun, but it's only cos it's so small - up close, it's not marvellous! lol

You'll have to come to the next one, Bev!!!!!!

Behave yourself Isobel - take no notice of her Bev she's just being modest.....she's bluddy gorgeous.....and I probably told her that Saturday night too:rolleyes: .....my sister said she'd got gorgeous skin too......so ner Isobel..... shut up right.....LMAO;) ;)

It is him on the left but that is so not a good picture of him - looks scared witless by the big fella..... there is a couple of better ones of him on the 'last weeks' pics with another chap but I haven't a clue how to get them on here.... also one of him on the staff photos too but again....not a clue how to transfer......OK I must feed my children and stop obsessing about half naked young man it makes me all unnecessary.....LMAO:D

LOL - just right click on the photo on the BJ website, then paste it into the reply box on here, hun!

Behave yourself Isobel - take no notice of her Bev she's just being modest.....she's bluddy gorgeous.....and I probably told her that Saturday night too:rolleyes: .....my sister said she'd got gorgeous skin too......so ner Isobel..... shut up right.....LMAO;) ;)

Right- that's me told then, Mrs Pastry!!! hehehehehehehehhe

(PS for everyone who doesnt get that, I am NOT saying she's like pastry :eek: :eek: - it's far funnier than that!!!!)

OK for those of you who would like to know the 'pastry' story and have obviously never bothered their pretty ar$es to read my very interesting life style diary thread:rolleyes: I will share the story with you.....:D

My sister, her friend and I attended cookery classes last term and one night we had to make a dutch apple pie.....mmmmm pie did someone mention pie....:rolleyes: Anyways, they chopped the apple up whilst moi weighed all the ingredients exactly as specified for all of us.....when it came to the final pastry product mine was, shall we say absolute perfection, theirs crap.....LOL..... they both swore blind I had sabotaged there ingredients which honest m'lord I didn't - I am just considerably more professional cook than they.....LOL..... anyway, I had my back to them and was washing up and I could hear them giggling and when I turned round they had made some letters out of left over pastry and stuck them on the top of my pie......the letters well I am a laydee and I do not say this word but if I say the immortal phrase 'C U Next Tuesday' - you will, I am sure get my drift....and the reason for that word - because I hate it.....!!!!!

So now instead of the 'C' word we now use the 'P' word - far, far more acceptable.......

Hope I haven't offended...... didn't half make Isobel laugh on Saturday night in fact it fair put the pair of us of lap dancing Maisie and we bashed heads...... ooooh sorry forgot 'what goes on tour stays on tour'.......LMAO - but you know what - I reckon Maisie loved it..... how could she not eh Isobel....ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there we have it - the tale of the word 'pastry' and all it means in Mich Land....LOL...... and for more upcoming funny stories please subscribe to my thread and bother your bums to read about me......LOL

Lotsa Love

Can't believe it's only a week since we were all there in the Toon.......:( :( need some more photos as a reminder of how fab it was.....:D

Back