January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

lol he really did didnt he? he was apparently 27 :eek:

Oh and the wedding isnt till march but he said they were having the stag do this early incase he gets cold feet then at least they've still had their weekend away lol

LOL....... at least he still got his weekend away.....bless and I thought it was incase they shaved his eyebrows they'd have time to grow back.....LOL

I really must go to bed I have extremely severe fatigue.....LOL

Hey that barman looks very similar to an old bf of mine from years back! He's still gorgeous now too (but unfortunately happily married:( !)

I'll make you feel a tinsy winsey bit better hun by saying there were no stag parties in unforms the only one we came across was a group of irish lads and the groom looked about 12.....LOL:eek: :eek:

Isobel is suffering memory loss it must have been the knock on the head.....eh Isobel;)

I was so gutted you weren't there - I really hope when the next one is sorted you can make it ......and me tooo.....:D I think alot of people missed you....... correction I know alot of people missed you.....:D

Check out the link to the picture - he was the best looking boy(!!) in the house - in my opinion anyway......
Love

Aww thanks Mich. I will definitely be at the next one. Nothing will stop me. I will arrive on a stretcher if needs must and hire a nanny for 2 days for the kids !!!!....lol:D

Me & my sister are on the Buffalo Joe's website twice....:rolleyes: no-one else is mind....where you all camera shy or are we just attention seekers.....LMAO:rolleyes: :eek:

I haven't a clue how to load them to here so - also one of yummy bar man too....MMMMMMM

Right - i'm going back to bed I can hardly keep my eyes open..... I have Newcastle Chronic Fatigue anyone else.....lol!!!!

Laters hunnie pies!!

Made it home - eventually, after a long tiring journey.

Thanks laydees for an absolutely fabulous weekend (again!). Have had a great nights sleep and I am raring to go again lol! When's the next one!

It was lovely to catch up with old friends and to meet some new ones. Lacey, Mich is right you were definately missed, I was looking forward to catching up with you too :(.

Mich, that barman was more than lush! I was drooling over him too, making a fool of myself, dribbling down my front with my tongue hanging out, when he was dancing on the bar! I bet he's used to it!

On a serious note, I would just like to say how inspiring I have found the whole weekend. I have lost my way recently and have been less active on here because of where my head has been, but there is nothing like the good company of inspiring women to get you back on track. Thank you so much and sending lots of hugs xxxx

Well girls! What an excellent night :D

It was fabulous to meet everyone... I still can't promise to post much but I WILL try :eek: (if only to keep up with all your goings on...:eek: :D )

I seem to have accidently managed to sole source myself into day two... seeing as I couldnt manage to eat or drink all day sunday :eek: ...all I managed when I got home was a chocolate mint shake - and that wasnt until about 9pm.... I really need to get out more - I obviously need the practice LOL! At least I might not embarrass myself in my bikini next week :eek: .....

I also seem to have managed to avoid the camera :D , a skill that I have been practicing all my life:p

Well - work beckons :( so hope everyone is recovered (my feet and legs are still aching!) and I look forward to seeing everyone again....

Debs

You were caught on camera....LOL and your on the Buffalo Joes website.....LOL:eek: :D One one of the two pictures of me and my sis you are in the background.....:D

Great to meet you and Jem - thanks for pm I'll get round to it soon.....just gonna go back to sleep - if I can drag myself off here....LOL!:rolleyes:

Love

Sarah and Debs,, what a pair you are! lol

Great to meet you ,, and Sarah...
I would just like to say how inspiring I have found the whole weekend. ... there is nothing like the good company of inspiring women to get you back on track.
Right back at you !!! I wanna be able to dance like you dance and get down and do those amazing squat jump things like you can!! :D

Great to meet you ,, and Sarah... Right back at you !!! I wanna be able to dance like you dance and get down and do those amazing squat jump things like you can!! :D

OMG I had forgotten I was doing those, it was only because this time last year I would have possibly got down low by falling over and never been able to get back up again! I was just so chuffed because it was a novelty! God I did do a few didn't I, it must have been getting boring!

OMG I had forgotten I was doing those, it was only because this time last year I would have possibly got down low by falling over and never been able to get back up again! I was just so chuffed because it was a novelty! God I did do a few didn't I, it must have been getting boring!

NOOO!! They weren't boring - bliddy impressive!!!! lol

OMG - thats why my legs are STILL killing me... I was trying to see if I could do them too...(if this is the ones I remember anyway!)

Mich - I did spot my awful profile spoiling your pic ..sorry:eek:
I have managed to copy a couple of the ones I can see are 'our' girls, but not sure how to add them to a post yet.

Next time I get a couple of minutes today (got a busy one with customers today :D ) I will figure it out!!! Sure it can't be that hard?!

Thanks for all the photos:D

Delighted you all had a wonderful time!

Love Mini xxx

I had the most brilliant time - and can't wait for the next one (although I probably need the time to recover from this one first! *lol*)

The photos say it all - what a bunch of gorgeous women eh? :D ;) I've even changed my avatar as a mark of love and respect to all who were there at the weekend :)

Much love to all of you!

My we are a bunch of foxy looking women.....:D

I can't believe Isobel you managed to get a half decent picture of me cos I was pretty ermmm merry by then.....LOL

Ideally I would like a picture of my little Buffalo Joe barman and me hugging......but I wasn't brave (or drunk) enough to ask him.....although I recall a few people trying to encourage me to erm 'dance'......LOL:rolleyes: in the cage with him.....maybee's next time when I'm at target......not the cage the picture......before you lot get any funny ideas....LMAO!!!

Thanks for changing the picture.......:D

My we are a bunch of foxy looking women.....:D

I can't believe Isobel you managed to get a half decent picture of me cos I was pretty ermmm merry by then.....LOL

Thanks for changing the picture.......:D

Behave yourself, woman - you're gorgeous!!!!!

Next time, we'll make sure you get a cuddle of that youngster - was it the one with the bumfluff tache? He was rather nice.......

Back