January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Quick update:rolleyes: Just to let you know my sister and I are no longer coming to Newcastle........(just kiddin....LOL:D :D )

Seriously, we have cancelled the Quayside and are now booked in the Travellodge at Gateshead for 2 nights - missed out on the cheap seats but it's still only £55 for 2 nights. I will be driving and there is free on-site parking (the Quayside was quite restricted:mad: ) and apparently it's not far from the MetroCentre....mmmm I can feel a shop coming on....LOL:D

I have a friend who may be able to get us a cheap room at the Hilton - seeing her next week so will ask - mmm bit of luxury.....

Hadn't realised OH and kids back at school and work....shame....er NOT:D

See you all soon.

Love

Wooo hooo, just spoke to my friend - been upgraded:D

My sister and I are now staying for two nights at the Hilton.....well we are classy chicks don't you know....LMAO:D none of your Travellodge riff raff where we are.....;) ;)

Hope they won't object to us dropping our chips in Reception.....LOL:D

Love

Yeay!! Way to go Mich!

Us poor Travelodge riff-raff will be whooping it up with you in the Hilton lobby I suspect! :D (Whaddya mean chips?! Surely you meant kebab? ;) :cool: )

Yeay!! Way to go Mich!

Us poor Travelodge riff-raff will be whooping it up with you in the Hilton lobby I suspect! :D (Whaddya mean chips?! Surely you meant kebab? ;) :cool: )

I was gonna put kebab but I'm not a big lover of kebabs.....also doesn't kebab mean 'twinkle' (or lady garden) tooo;) - didn't want people to think I was easy dropping me kebab in reception.......:eek: :eek:

And I will have to check whether riff-raff are allowed in.....hope so else me and my sis are stuffed...LMAO:D - she even asked if she needs to pack her tiara.....LOL - yeah like she owns one....er NOT:D :D

Looking forward to it even more than I was before....if that's possible:D

Love

Hi Mich,
I stayed at the Hilton with my bessie mate in August 2 weeks before meeting up with Issy & the rest of the gang when i stayed at the Quayside Travelodge. The Hilton is lovely and yes they do allow riff raff in :D
We went to the bar at about 2 in the morning and had a sing song..dont think we were popular :eek: hahaha!! but the other guests enjoyed it!!! they didnt have much choice really! nah they actually joined in. You're 2 minutes from Buffalo Joes which is handy :D Looking forward to meeting you in January :)

Maisie x x

I did look into the practicalities of getting to Newcastle, but unfortunately distance, expense and travel time put it beyond my reach this time.

Instead, hubby and I are having a couple of days in Portsmouth to incorporate my birthday/our 10th wedding anniversary and the South Coast Meet.

Hope to be able to one day make it to the Toon!

Have a great weekend girls.

did you all hear the news today that we aparently haave the most good looking men here in the north east than anywhere else so those of you looking forward to some male attention have that to look forward to!

did you all hear the news today that we aparently haave the most good looking men here in the north east than anywhere else so those of you looking forward to some male attention have that to look forward to!

Erm is that cos of all the stag parties from Essex? LMTO!!!

No - tis true - Geordie men are gawge-jus!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Erm is that cos of all the stag parties from Essex? LMTO!!!

No - tis true - Geordie men are gawge-jus!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

lol you're probably right about the stag parties. There are lots of Irish men too I've noticed lately (love the accents)

But it could also explain why geordie men are all idits when it comes to women. They all think they're gods gift!

Jennie it's good to see you're so excited :)

Back