January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. 1lb off this week. Didn't hit target for the first time but still lighter than before crimbo so whoop :)

Half off for me this week please Daz :)

After a pretty lousy start to the month my final weigh in was a loss of 3.5lbs, I know I didn't get near my target but thrilled to end this challenge and start the Easter one on a brighter note!!

1lb off!!!!! I did it challenge completed!!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!!!! Thanks daz and texty for the challenge!! Ur hard work is paying off with brilliant team results!!!!

After a pretty lousy start to the month my final weigh in was a loss of 3.5lbs, I know I didn't get near my target but thrilled to end this challenge and start the Easter one on a brighter note!!

1lb off!!!!! I did it challenge completed!!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!!!! Thanks daz and texty for the challenge!! Ur hard work is paying off with brilliant team results!!!!

View attachment 122316

Daz I know you are a very busy man but could you add the 0.5 to the 3lb for this week, not really essential but was keen to look at the %! At one point I didn't think I was getting above 0% so 50% has turned out to be an amazing bonus - every little bit helps!

Daz.. I hadn't put mine up for the last two weeks as I'd done the challenge after two, but if you need them for percentages etc, I lost 2lb and 2lb...
Thanks

Daz.. I hadn't put mine up for the last two weeks as I'd done the challenge after two, but if you need them for percentages etc, I lost 2lb and 2lb...
Thanks

I have said before, its all well and good achieving the challenge that you set yourself but as important as getting there is then maintaining it. For all anybody knows, once someone reaches target after 2 weeks by the time the challenge finishes they may have put it all back on again, and more, and so the challenge then hasn't really been achieved. It doesn't affect me how people do it, but the challenge is for the whole period.

View attachment 122323

Look at all the yellow lines! Well done everyone, it's so nice to see such a big team effort! I won't be getting my yellow line on this challenge but I'm happy with how I've done :)

Oh well only 2lb off. Short of my Jan target by 1lb. Nightmare!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's a half pound on for me folks.
I'm sure I will fare better in February's challenge- in fact, I look forward to it!

Well done to everyone for showing up here each week to share celebrations and commiserations.

Thank you so much to Daz for putting all the hard work in xxx

That's a half pound on for me folks.
I'm sure I will fare better in February's challenge- in fact, I look forward to it!

Well done to everyone for showing up here each week to share celebrations and commiserations.

Thank you so much to Daz for putting all the hard work in xxx

Miserable fail for me Daz - 1.5 on!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

I will meet one of these challenges if it kills me lol

I still have mine on Friday yet and im fearing that you Ladies will not be alone. :cry:

View attachment 122364

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back