Jaqys - dusting off the diary

dirty mind here sorry. what experiences hon?

one where it went crackers when I went near it :S as a kid...

and another where it lulled me into a false sense of security as an adult.... I got close enough to stroke it's face because DD wanted to "pat the pony" next thing it started rubbing it's face against the side of my shoulder...and then it erm...well... it...turned out to be a male pony and it seemed to get a little

"amorous"... to put it mildly :eek:

...needless to say DD was shepherded away quite briskly - there are some questions I don't n need her asking just yet lol :D

ooooh how fabulous that there are so many of us HORSEY people! I started at 7 years old and stopped regular riding at 18 years, because of the arm issue. Since then, I have been on the odd hack, but end up in agony if I have an "interesting" ride (and walking nose to tail has never been my thing). Vicky, even carrying a bag can give me a sprained arm... stooopid things.

Jacqs you are lucky!! (Do they use Western saddles?)

Your weight loss is brilliant... the holiday has given you great motivation and, if you don't quite get to your target, you'll be so close it won't matter!

dont talk about that me and my friend was once walking up to stroke this donkey and OMG it was as long has its leg and started to follow us hence we ran for the hills lol was a total shock i think we where in scotland and he must of drank to much iron bru lol !!!!!!!!!!!

but i like horses they are gentle giants but they do scare me with there size !!!!!!!!!

lovely velvet noses... snuffling in your palm... awh

After holiday (of which there will dont gain more than x pounds goal, still contemplating the x) there will be the work xmas do goal, its December 10th so 6 weeks after the holiday to look fab in a posh frock (tis a black tie event this year).

After holiday (of which there will dont gain more than x pounds goal, still contemplating the x) there will be the work xmas do goal, its December 10th so 6 weeks after the holiday to look fab in a posh frock (tis a black tie event this year).

Oh cool I'd LOVE an excuse for a posh frock!! You'll dazzle them all I'm sure!

seconded I love posh frocks :) but never get the opportunity to wear them :) lucky thing!

will we be helping you shop for it? :) I love any excuse to window shop for "pretty things" :Dxxx

Had a lovely day yesterday.

Found some ankle boots at home and they zipped up no trouble, by the time I'd walked to town realised they are bloomin uncomfortable to walk in :eek:

Went to see The Town at the cinema, was brilliant!

Had lunch at Tampopo http://www.tampopo.co.uk/pdf/ASSPTRCC Menu_Dec 09.pdf#view=fit I used to eat there every week, veggie pad thai and havnt been since dukaning, but had a look at menu before going into cinema and realised it has some good options :D

Had Bulgogi was a bit sweet tasting and the kimchi was spicy but not firey :rolleyes: and for main had Daging Lembu Goreng which was really tasty. The scales are down this morning so it must have been dukan friendly enough.

I bought 'the dress' tried a bunch on in a few places, then went back to the one I liked most from the other week and on a whim took in the next size down, with a bit of a tug the zip did up fine, it fits on the bottom half, my boobs are on the verge of popping out but its not obscene ;) so did a happy dance in the changing room and melted my debitcard.

Coast Stores - Some Like It Hot - COLEENA JERSEY DRESS

and shrug

Black Lurex Shrug - All Tops - Womens Fashion - Wallis

Went home had more beef for dinner (steak eggs and asparagus) and just realised didnt have my bran :confused: meant to buy yogurt and forgot.

PP today
B eggs
L and D roast chicken
Snack yogurt and oatbran.

wow that dress is knock out :) and the shrug will look great with it....a very sexy combo if you don't mind my saying so :D...I'm almost tempted to reach for my credit card :eek:....

ps. how did the happy dance go? :D(i'm thinking chandler-style from Friends)

I love the chandler dance lol...it's sooo wrong it's great lol....think I'll have a happy dance around the bedroom while I'm getting dressed :D

Oh Jac that dress is lovely and perfect for big boobies. Well done for treating yourself. You deserve it.

Sarah, Friends is one of my most watched programmes. I love the Chandler dance :D

My god Matthew Perry is soooooo funny :) I wonder if he came up with the dance? lol....I love Friends :D....and the hysterical phoebe

"OMG LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO CHANDLER" heheheheheh :D

I swear it's the only show that can make me laugh out loud just by remembering what they said :D

Back