Jaqys - dusting off the diary

"Save a Horse....ride a Cowboy" ;):eek:

Save-a-horse-ride-a-cowboy.gif

oh that is my saying !mmmmm always wanted me a cowboy. oh wow im jealous! would love to go!

I always wanted me a horse...

(then I ended up in a country where some EAT them... grrrr!)

lol Jo twinnies again Ive always wanted a pony too, a palomino called champagne ;)

Do you ride Vicks? As a child/adolescent, I was an avid horserider but developed tennis elbow and despite pills, physio, cortisone injections and in the end operations in both elbows, I'd still be in pain after riding... my weight piled on when I stopped riding.

Must think about this further...

I havent ridden for years - its soo expensive! i used to as a child a lot though. i was fat then ;) why dont you have a go now?

So great weigh in. 11.4 for september slightly less than august but august is a day longer :D

6.6 to go to make holiday weight, doable with a bit of luck and strong resistance muscles ;)

It's rainy and horrid and the 6th formers on the bus are super loud, grrrrrrrrr.

PP day
B fromage frais (with a bit of rhubarb)
L tuna
D steak and eggs, sf jelly.

I'd love to do that trek. I was an avid rider when I was younger but just wouldnt be able to afford it these days. My sister is flying home from Vegas as I type. She's addicted to the place (not the gambling!) and has been going once/twice a year for 4 years now. I've said I want to go for my 40th (in 4 years). x

oh sound great #
I had two ponys when i was a kid a welsh x 13 hands mad as a hatter called junior
and a conamara cob 14 hands even loonier than the other one
my mate is lloking to buy a gypsy cob at the moment i cant wait !!!
Id love the girls to have one but its to expensive its 20 a lesson down here to start :/

anyway american holiday sounds ace i wish i could go

you had ponies!!! im jealous!

I'm jealous again!

I was lucky enough to loan a a little Arab palomino called Minna for a year. She was the devil in disguise, and I loved her for that. I love a challenge.

Cold, wet, winter early morning mucking out sessions were definitely not for me. Thank god I never owned one!!!!

Back