Jaqys - dusting off the diary

Great advice re scrambled eggs... might give it a go a work one day... would mean walking to work with eggs in my backpack but I could break them into a tupperware!
beware the smell. someone here decided to make scrambled eggs at lunch and the smell was revolting!

errr you're talking to a girl who's heated up cabbage AND sprouts three times this week in a microwave... and then walked around with both in her tum!!

Next week, it's gonna be ratatouille... I do love ratatouille and I can eat that cold in my office too... tomorrow is Thanksgiving meal in the office...

mm i love ratatouille too - which reminds me i have courgette in my fridge :) may have it with asparagus tonight.

ooh how come you celebrate thanksgiving over there Jo?

When I dieted "my way" in 2002-2003, I'd make big vats of the stuff and freeze in portions... that way, I always had some veg on the side if nothing fresh around!

I work for Americans...

Ah I see Jo - roast turkey and all the trimmings?

I'll let you know tomorrow... I'm usually antisocial (or on a diet, or both) and skip it... so I've not been in years! Thought I'd show my face for once!

Oh get yourself there :) free lunch and I love turkey!!! so you need to go x

Thanks Jet, i'm okay.

PP day today - bloomin freezing, no snow.
B quorn sausage was hungry today yay
L Tuna and fromage frais
D smoked salmon omlette

Forgot (I know shocking ;) ) to weigh myself before washing my hair this morning so I was a bit up but my hair being very very long holds a lot of water. Not weighing in offically until monday though, switching to make weekends less of a problem.

Forgot (I know shocking ;) ) to weigh myself before washing my hair this morning

Wish you could bottle and sell that "forgot"!

It's cold here too, Jaqys. Hope you see a loss on Monday:).

Me too. If I weighed in today I'd be 1lb down. Hope to add another 2 to that over the weekend, going to walk up some hills (urban ones).

Well after working late (again) got a cooked chicken on the way home last night which has provided some leftovers.
PV today
B quorn sausage - though not had yet so may turn into afternoon snack.
L celery, smoked salmon, left over chicken and philly, yogurt. trying to bring more lunch in due to working longer hours.
D Mushroom, chicken omlette and celery.

Jo I tend to weigh morning and night, just once each time and think thats okay, somedays I miss one or the other. I know when in conso I'll have to cut back (or go nuts) but thats 6months away.

I did miss knowing what affect the food had on my weight on holiday and on my last couple of days was feeling rather fat and worried about gains(although it didnt stop me having ribs for tea), so was super delighted when it was so small.

Told Mum that I'll forget about diet for a few days over Xmas and she was pleased. My (teetotal) aunt is staying with them for a few weeks and she'll be stressed enough over that!

yep im having xmas off ...will make sure i eat more meat than anything but im not going to fret over it all

im having xmas day off - well depends if im maintaining or not.

I think if people manage to actually diet over the xmas period its a miracle. you know the weight watchers adverts and the fitness dvds ads will be pushed in our faces on boxing day LOL as everyone overeats!

Back