Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

How many u had today then lovely? x

Doh! Just read it!!!! x

I would definatly try and have something else later, 6 is a bit too many to save really ;) Find something yummy in the cupbored

lou you're dumb! lol nah not your fault, yeah vodka i will prob have something else tonight, i was saying to my mum earlier its like being force fed lol which i wont complain about! usually when im on a diet i constrict myself so much and therefore always cheat and fail, ho hum i will be goood on ww! xx

I am so so dumb.... :(

aww lou you're not! you're just a bit blonde sometimes lol don't fret we still love you *hug*

thanks marie! well just had my dinner, and omg im so full! i feel so naughty, had a small steak with a mushroom and one spoon of couscous but feel like iv eaten an elephant lol my stomach must still be quite shrunk from CD, so got about 5-6 points left for this evening, and got some yummy mousses and ww puds! xx

well just been to asda and oh my! they have so much ww stuff i bought the entire collection lol, just to try one of each, and just got home and had a mousse and ww brownie, i still have 2 points left but i couldnt eat another thing! will carry over to tomoz xx

Afternoon everyone!

Hows everyone doing today?

I'm did really well yesterday managed to eat all my points although was a struggle lol, but today omg im hungry! whyyyy i thought this would be so easy after CD, i dunno maybe coz im eating carbs again i'm getting hungry...but oh well :sigh:

So far i have eaten;

Brek - 4 slices of ww fruit bread - 4 points

Lunch - WW spag bol - 5 points

Dinner - i will be having a burger and salad - 6 points think its less but i like to over estimate

15 in total for the three meals

Snacks:

- 1 smoothie lolly, 1 1/2 points
- 2 ww carrot cake slices, 2 points

so, so far i've had 18 1/2 and have 6 1/2 left for the evening

Jax xx

God - I wish I had as many points as you! My 19 sucks! x

yea lou don't think i could cope if i was on 19! you doing ok today? x

NO - I'M STARVING - he he - i'm ok. Having just made Lee that pie I am wondering how I am going to resist. One 16th of it is 6 points! lol x

aw lou, what you gunna do bout the pie?? well im not sure but i think i may of gone over my points by a couple but im not going to worry,

oh yeah just came back from my last cd weigh in and lost 1lb so i guess thats good! least its not a gain lol xx

Another diary... we LOVE diaries ;)

A belated welcome to WW... Im frantically trying to catch up with posts lol

If youre struggling with your points why not start a Food Diary too in the Food Diary section, its good for ideas and pointers :)

Jax - where u been today hun? x

im here hun, just mooching about..feel so hungry today :-( it sucks! i don't want to go over my points but its so hard, how are you? xx

hey everyone, hope everyones good,

feel really down today! and the weather doesn't help, just been snacking and feeling like crap maybe im due on, i just don't want to put any weight on, and really thought this diet would be easy but i think after cd and never feeling hungry, im hating the feeling of hunger!

anyway enough rambling lol xx

Hi Jackie

Sorry I haven't said hello sooner - not been online much as I have been on my induction for my new job.

Welcome to WW - you seem to have got the hang of points v quickly. Well done on your loss so far on CD and good luck for your WW journey.

7lb a month is do-able if you can stay focussed. As you have seen, there's loads of yummy, low point food out there x

Edit: posted at the same time as you, Jackie. Don't be too hard on yourself, you're bound to find it difficult to adjust to eating again.

Can I introduce you to the joys of sugar free jelly. It's lovely and 0 points too :)

hi karen thanks!

i will stay focused, just having a bit of a blip at the moment regarding snacking but im going to get it under control! tis the reason i put on weight in the first place xx

Back