Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

I know the feeling - I'm a grazer myself...

how are we supposed to overcome the grazing?? its stupid, its only food but it controls me SO much, when i was on cd i felt in control for once and want that feeling back, but i think im just too weak when it comes to real food x

Come on Jax - try not to worry too much - ur body prob just thinks - weyhey food! U didn't eat for ages so just go with your body. Get yourself some 0 point snacks babe, jelly jelly jelly! ANd make a 0pt soup or curry.... that way u can fill up on the good stuff and save ur points for the naughty stuff :) x

I've come to the recognition that it's all right to be a grazer and I have lower point meals to allow me to eat more snacks.

Just dont put too many chilli's in the 0pt soup - my throat is on fire! x

0 point curry??!!! more details!

0 point curry is dead easy. You take a range of 0 point veg - cauli, peppers, onion, butternut squash etc etc and add a tin or two of chopped tomatoes, curry powder to taste and simmer till they're all cooked through. The curry powder thickens the curry up lovely (if you like a thick stodgy curry, use passata instead of tinned toms, still 0 points but I prefer it).

Luvly!

ooo thanks! im going to try that tomoz! sorry guys for moaning, just helps to get it all out, but im feeling much more positive now and im going to be good for the next week xx

lol thats very true! will post tomoz guys and i will not say anything about going over my points by snacking because that wont happen anymore :)

Hey everyone,

Well yesterday was not a good day regarding snacking etc, but today i have been so good! :)

I've decided to do kick start for a week, so i think im having 21 points a day? if someone can correct me if im wrong lol, but its strange i find it easier having less points than my normal 25, anyway so far i've had.

B - ww yoghurt - 1/2 point

L- Steak and onion pitta, and ww crisps - 6 points

D- ww pizza and large salad - 7

snacks

3 ww treats - 4 points

got a ww pud defrosting for later, and made loads of sugar free jelly if im peckish later :D

So im very pleased with myself,

Hope everyones good xx

Morning jackie, glad your feeling positive, your menu looks lovely babe but dont deprive yourself of your full points - your body needs them hunni and as you lose weight they will go down x
Lecture over ;)

hey, well i thought i would try kick start for a week just to see if it helps, and luckily it did. last night i had my 21 points and didnt feel hungry or wanted anything else so im very pleased with myself. want to wait till next sat to weigh myself but im a serial weigher and sure im going to go on them in a min when i get outta bed lol xx

I hope it does, saying that though before i calculated my points on the computor i thought i only had 22 points and weighed in on first weigh in and lost 4lbs - hell wud be awesome if you got that!

thats why im glad i dont have scales haha
good on u for doing kickstart, its what its there for in my opinion, and spec if its going to help u keep it u hun xx

thanks guys, well iv stuck to my 21 kickstart points faithfully yesterday and today, although i will admit i weighed myself this morning and was fricking a lb heavier! best just be water retention or ill be pissed lol, but i will now wait untill sat to weigh in as its not good for morale!

hope everyones good, will update later with food diary xx

Back