Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

ye starlight ur right!! its 18 under 14stone!!! (just checked the books:))

Well at least if jackie has had 21 its just like having the full points and saving 4 a day.

ahh crappy! lol thanks for letting me know guys! i will have 18 from now on then, doubt ill be able to do it but will try, gotta get this weight off, well i wont bother posting my food diary today then as iv had the wrong amount of points, but shall tomoz.

Night everyone xx

Umm how does that work then ? ... Im on 20 a day :( hope im not doing it wrong lol

are you doing kickstart pixie? its just i got confused and thought for my kickstart i was having 21 (normally have 25) but then the girlys on here told me i should be on 18 woops! lol

Anyways guys, today has been pretty good. iv decided to not do 18 purely because i find i cant lol so im going to stick to 21 for a while, kinda like..a mild kickstart. hope everyones doing good xx

thanks sara :) how you doing anyways? x

Sounds like a plan to me sugar! You will def be fine next week if you do a kickstart type thing...... :)

thanks lou, yeah hope so! will keep you updated on it all xx

the only good thing bout doing 21 hunni is IF during the week u find u need the points they are there. i no thats not the reason ur doing it but least u wont blow out then!! xx

yeah i was thinking that cat, i dont know why but im finding it easier having 21 points than 25 as im not getting as tempted because "i have to have all my points" xx

Aw whichever way you do it if you have to have less your body will get used to it after a few days when your tummy shrinks a bit! x You're doing really well though Jax!!! :) and sure you're doing the 100% good this week thingy too...we'll be happy out by this time next week! :)

I agree with siobhanvon Jax, you have simply gotten used to it which is fab cos eventually your guna have to change points again! your doing so great though sweetie! - an as you know im fab now.The thought of buying new trousers as a goal and treat excites me.

aww thank you so much guys! i love this site, it just feels so nice knowing that im not alone in this! and sara this time next week we WILL be 2lbs lighter :) i think you're both right that my stomach has shrunk, because when i came off CD i felt staarving hungry because i was having carbs again and doubted if i could do this diet, but im feeling great now..eating what i like and knowing i can still lose the weight. you are doing fab sara and im sure you'll be in those new trousers VERY soon my lovely xx

We will be lighter this time next week jax and applauding ourselves! along with the others who will be made to join :rotflmao:
Its a exciting thought!

Afternoon my lovely girlys, hope everyones good!

Today has been...hmmm okay so far, iv had 2 litres of water so far and just about to refill my bottle so will be 4 litres soon lol, i know i shouldnt of weighed myself butttt...lost a lb! wooop finally some scale movement lol granted it was the lb that i put on when i left CD but its a start!

So today iv had,

B - 2 slices ww toast with ww jam, and a ww yog - 4 points

for lunch i had some pasta with parma ham and olives, was GORGEOUS! but had two pasta bowl fulls lol, so im guessing about 10 points? i like to over estimate.

D- will just have a small bowl of cereal i think

Snacks,

- so far just a funsize bag of malteasers so 2 1/2 points
and will have some sugar free jelly later if im peckish

so overall not a bad day!

total points so far... 16 1/2 / 21 so got 5 left for my cereal :)

xxx

i love knowing im not the only one who eats cereal for dinner!! haha gonna sort out me own points now and see if ill be having them to ha!! ive been eating strawberries all day haha xxx keep up the fab work chic xx

lol, i did a diet last year where i had like an egg for brekkie, ham salad for lunch and cereal for dinner and lost weight soooo fast! i think mainly because it was low carb so im trying to now incorporate that into my diet at the moment, i find eating less in the evenings helps me xx

oh yeah, and forgot to say. im going to the gym tonight, i dunno why but i suddenly really feel like it so im going to go and have a really good couple of hours exercise. hope everyones being good! xxx

Ooo cereal - what a good idea! HI has gone off to the footie and I was wondering what to eat. There's a box of raisin bran in the cupboard with my name on it :)

Back