Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
Hey all,

Well this will be the start of my hopefully successful weight loss diary, let me tell you all a bit about me.

I'm 20 years old and have been overweight since i was about 13 :( and have tried many diets in the past but always looked upon them as fad diets for a holiday or special occasion etc.

But this year something changed and i knew i had to do it before my 21st (next march) just so i can start my proper adulthood slim, i'm starting a new job on the 4th of august in the ambulance service and just want to feel confident and comfortable at work.

I have never had ANY confidence in the way i look etc, and always knew that losing weight would help this. Anyway im rambling lol so i shall get to the point, i've been on CD for almost 8 weeks (got last weigh in tomoz) and have decided that i've had enough and want to start weight watchers, as it would be impossible doing cd with my new job.

So i thought i would start a diary as i know i will be needing some help along the way if thats ok? i tend to give in to temptation way too easily but i MUST lose my remaining weight, as you can see by my ticker i've lost some already which is a good start but my goal is to lose 3 stone by next feb if thats possible??

Jax xx

Last edited:
welcome hunni, ull do it chic just keep urself distracted when u feel like food u shouldnt be eating....take each day at a time and ull get there xxx

thanks for your reply, i really hope i can do it! it seems too easy in a way, eating lovely food and losing weight lol, how are you getting on? xx

awww welcome hun :) its great to have a diary .. you can babble chat basically anything you like and know that most on here can totally relate to you :) ...
The best peice of advice i would give you at the moment is not to make to big a demand on yourself ... Maybe have small goals 7lbs or somthing like that and go by each 7lbs .... i find it helps me xxxx

thank you pixie! i am worried about coming off cd onto ww as my cdc i will have a 4-5lb gain of glycogen and water again! and i don't want that lol, so i'm pretty much starting ww today to try and ease into it before i go full flow on thursday, i'm babbling already, but this place is so addictive lol, you're right about 7lb goals really good idea! xx

Babble away :) .. Ive never done CD so dont understand the glycomen thingy ! ...
Have you worked out your points ? .. just stick within them make sure you use them up! .. drink enough and just stick with it .. Im 24.5lbs down .. and have had a 1lb gain the past 2 weeks so hoping for a loss tonight ..........

You'll do great hun im sure :)

how long has it taken you to lose that amount of weight? thats amazing! yeah i've worked out i'll be having about 25 a day, which seems an awful lot lol, are we still allowed "junk" not that im planning on having some but i just want to know where it stands really xxx

im doing grand thanx hunni have my wi tonite so hopin...fingers crossed!!!

yup u can spend ur points on what u like...im eating a pack of burger bites as we speak haha theyr fab and only 1point!!! its up to u but once there gone theyr gone...unless u go over them haha and i wouldnt advise u to start that i no how bad it can get ha :)

oh good luck catz lemme know how it goes!! what sorta loss are you expecting? so basically we can eat ANYTHING if its in our points? but the healthier the better? xxx

honestly i havent a clue!! i was out sat nite and had a kids party on sun but every thing i did was in my points but every week i still worry!! i want to loose 7lb in july and 4.5 inches, so ive already lost one inch of my stomach (didnt check the rest of me yet ha) so any thing down ill be happy with to tell u the truth!!

ye any thing can be eaten in ur points, its nice that u can still go to mcds and order there and be grand, but u end up finding u dont wanna spend points on hi pointed stuff any more, like i REFUSE to spend points on bars of choc...there just not worth it (most average between 3 -5 points) and i feel rotten after them any ways!!

its actually cool in that way ha

good luck hun with ww,i would suggest goal of 7lb or less other wise you will get annoyed if you dont reach the higher goals,ww is so easy compared to cd,i found it so hard!

Go for it, ww is easy when you have got the hang of it. Youl soon lose the weight! x

thanks everyone for your replys, i shall be weighing myself every sunday and posting on here how i did! and i wanna know how you all are doing too :) i think once i've had my last weigh in for cd tomoz i will start a new ticker for ww and yeah start off at about 7lb for the month that seems do-able.

xx

Sup chick!!! Well done for making the transition! Gonna be awesome u an eat now tho!!! :)

Sup chick!!! Well done for making the transition! Gonna be awesome u an eat now tho!!! :)

Heyy!!! lol was wondering if you would come across this, i'm very exited to start! how you getting on? xx

Hi Jackie

Welcome & good luck. I'm a Sunday WI too and am currently about your weight.

Sharon

thanks sharon, let me know how you do on weigh in! maybe we should keep each other motivated seeing as we are similar weights xx

I'm dandy chick - WI tonight and worried as I went way over points on the weekend and I am on! :( And you? Enjoying food? x x x

I'm dandy chick - WI tonight and worried as I went way over points on the weekend and I am on! :( And you? Enjoying food? x x x

Oh dude don't worry over it, everyone has these kinda weeks, just see what the damage (if any) is tonight and then be good for the rest of the week babe, god yes LOVE FOOD lol, been keeping a diary of food and points tis helping meee xxx

well everyone, today has gone very well so far! i will be posting my food diary on here too just to keep track on myself, so far i have planned out my day:

Brekkie - 2 slices of ww bread, and 2 rashers bacon - 5 points

Lunch - 1 piece of smoked mackeral - 4 points

Dinner - small piece of ribeye steak, couscous, and lots of veggies - 6ish points? i think

So thats 15 for my 3 main meals and im allowed 25 per day, and my snacks so far have been;

1 smoothie lolly - 1 1/2 points
1 ww bar - 1 1/2 points
1 piece of ww carrot cake - 1 point

so total so far is 19 points, i will see how i feel later after dinner and may have a ww dessert

hope everyones good

Back