Jaxxs Weekly Weigh In

Jaxxs

I was tempted to start a Diary, but since I have never been any good at keeping them I figured a Weekly Weigh In thread was a safer bet.

DH and I stated Slim & Save just over 2 weeks ago. Here are our results so far:

Me:
Week 1: -9.9lbs
Week 2: -5.7lbs

DH:
Week 1: -14.9lbs
Week 2: -7lbs

We're both very pleased with the loss so far :).

Loving Slim and Save, the meal packs make it so much easier to stick to.

fab weight losses both your both doing so well must be nice to have each other for support (or competition lol) i cant wait to start tomorrow

DH doing the diet at the same time has helped loads. It is definitely a support thing - although I'd compete if I stood a chance of winning ;).

Best of luck for today. The first few days/week aren't easy, but watching the scales drop every morning sure does help to keep your motivation up.

Brilliant losses, well done. Keep at it and just think in a few months time you will be slim x

Week 3 losses

Me: -2.3lbs
DH: -2.8lbs

We are both a bit dissapointed with this weeks losses :(. I keep trying to remind myself I can only control what I eat and not what the scales say and I've been 100% on plan from the start. Hoping losses next week will be better.

Hey there

Over 3 weeks......that's a good loss. Don't be disappointed....your body is burning fat now :D

Just as well I didn't start a diary - I can't believe I haven't entered my weights for 3 weeks!

Really happy with my losses so far, with a bit of luck I may even get to my interim target, even after I refeed, before I have to come off Slim & Save for 4ish weeks (holiday).

Me
Week 4: -5.9
Week 5: -3.8
Week 6: -5.3

Total So far: 32.9

DH
Week 4: -6.1
Week 5: -3.9
Week 6: -4.7

Total So far: -39.1

Wow you are both having great losses :clap: It must help having your OH doing it the same time as you. My husband is really supportive but you are going through it together, well done again :)

Seeing your losses on the screen make me want to visualise higher losses for myself too.

I've been absolutely hopeless at updating this thread! We are still going strong, although I have to confess to a few cheat meals here and there. Only 2 more weeks on the diet, then refeed before we go away for 3 weeks.

Me

Week 7: 4.3lbs
Week 8: 2.1lbs
Week 9: 2.8lbs
Week 10: 1.7lbs
Week 11: 5.4lbs
Week 12: 4.3lbs
Week 13: 1.4lbs
Week 14: 4.9lbs

Total over 14 weeks 60.3lbs:D

DH

Week 7: 7lbs
Week 8: 1.1lbs
Week 9: 3.6lbs
Week 10: 1.3lbs
Week 11: 4.8lbs
Week 12: 3.2lbs
Week 13: 5.2lbs
Week 14: 2.7lbs
Total loss over 14 week 68lbs:D

WOW! You have both done amazingly well in such a short time. I wish My losses were as good!:D

Wow over 60lbs in 14 weeks is amazing, just the motivation I need.
leaih

I forgot to update this thread before we went away, here are our losses for those last couple of weeks.

Me
Week 15: 4.3lbs
Week 16: 2.1lbs
Total over 16 weeks 68lbs

DH
Week 15: 7lbs
Week 16: 1.1lbs
Total loss over 16 week 71.5lbs:D

We both did a 10 day Judd inspired refeed, where I managed to loose a further 0.5lb and hubby 3.3lbs!

We returned from our holiday/visit with in-laws on Wednesday and restarted yesterday We are both up a fair bit from when we stopped Slim & Saving (Me +10.4lbs from above and DH +13.2lbs), but we were away for 4 weeks in the end. Here's to success in Phase 2!

Back