Jaydes journey to slim

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all thought I would start a diary, I find them very inspirational for ideas and also peoples comments useful and think it will help me to stay on track to post these.

Have lost 11.5lbs so far but aiming to lose almost 14st (I know so much!!!!)

All are extra easy unless stated otherwise

B- muller light, banana
L- ryvita x1 (1.5) ff cottage cheese, smoked salmon 3 babybel lights (a)
D- smoked haddock gratin from mag recipe book but without the bread crumbs so free, cucumber
Snacks- Kellogs fibre plus bar (b), honeydew melon

Syns - Wotsits (5) milk dash x2 (2)

Had 5 glasses of water so far but aiming for 8 each day

Hey well done with your weight lose so far you are doing really well. I have also got a lot of weight to loose - i would say around 9-10 stone, but starting with 6st first! Hope your having a good week. x

Another good day - went for a drink after work but ordered an americano!!!

B- mullerlight and banana
L- cottage cheese, 2x ryvita (b), ww yoghurt, 3x babybel lights, coffee and milk dash (1)
D- jacket potato, beans, salad of red onion, quark, beetroot and cucumber. Chilli powder in the beans my fav!

Snacks/drinks - americano, orange and may have a Kellogs fibre plus bar later if I need it but not hungry now.

Realised I've not really used my syns but have not felt deprived at all.

I am going to pizza hut tomorrow but planning on a tomato pasta dish so should be ok! Gonna go research that now

You really need to use your syns. I wasn't using mine to start with and wasn't losing. Was told to have at least 5 syns a day. Tend to have around 10 most days with more that weekends.

Denise

joedenise said:
You really need to use your syns. I wasn't using mine to start with and wasn't losing. Was told to have at least 5 syns a day. Tend to have around 10 most days with more that weekends.

Denise

Thanks will try to before bed! It was not intentional! Will probably have the cereal bar.

Saturday

B-mullerlight, coffee, banana
L- pasta aribiata at pizza hut reckon I will allow 5 syns and it will be plenty, side salad with no dressings
D, sweet potato baked, cottage cheese, beans, ham

Snacks- fibre plus bar (b) milk for coffee (a) Soreen (8) also had lots of water and squash

Sunday

B- banana eaten on the run!
L- 2 syn free sausages, beetroot salad
D-fried egg, onions and turkey rashers all in fry light, sw chips, 5lc light (a) beetroot

Snacks - melon, grapes, 4 coffees with skimmed milk dash (2), Wotsits (5), mullerlight, banana and Kellogs fibre plus (b)

Monday- decided on a green day

B- mullerlight, banana, melon and grapes
L- baked beans and cottage cheese ( sounds weird but was very nice), orange, Kellogs fibre plus bar (b)
D- homemade tomato sauce with garlic, onions, courgette and peppers and chilli pasta with 42g reduced fat cheddar (a) grated on top was lovely!

Snacks - 3x babybel light (a) Kellogs fibre plus bar (b) think I am addicted to these! Melon and grapes and lots of water

Syns - milk dash x2 (1) I never know how much to put for this!

Tuesday - green day

B-melon, squash
L- tomato mug shot, 2xryvita (3) laughing cow light triangles x2 (3) x3 babybel light (a) Kellogs fibre plus bar (b)
D- left over tomato pasts from last night and cheese (a) followed by another fibre plus bar (b)! (note to self must try other b options!!!)

Snacks- Wotsits (5) milk dash x2 (1) banana and lots of water

Total syns = 12

My week 2 WI is tomorrow night so hoping for a good loss.

Back