Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Hope today has been a good one Jayne x

Hi all :) Thanks for the lovely supportive messages. Didn't get on until late last night as had such a hectic day yesterday. Busy days on this diet are so much easier :) Hope everyone's doing well. I will catch up on diaries today :)

Angel - Don't know about competition lol. I'm such a slow loser as a rule, most people beat me on this diet :D I don't mind though. Just want us all to do really well and reach our goals :) My hunger is on and off, as are my cravings for food. I'm sure I can smell it cooking even though there is nothing cooking lol. If I'm honest I can cope with the hunger, but the cravings kill me! So far I've managed to stay 100%, but could cry sometimes. Am sure hormones aren't helping right now! I think I'll be ordering that charm next week ;)

Day 15 - Week 2 Weigh In

A smidge under 3lb lost, taking me into the 19s and a total of 13.4lb lost. I'm really happy! :D TOTM is also due in 3 days!

Onto week 3 - eek! :D

Brilliant week 2 loss and into the next stone bracket you should be really proud of yourself!

Well done on your loss! Have a good day xxx

Well done on your weight loss!!! Carry on

Fabulous week 2 loss Jayne, and into the next bracket too! No competition needed I just know we can get to goal with the support of each other and everyone else here :)

have a a great week 3. I'm glad you saw that prog too. I can't wait for part 3.

Well done Jayne, its a good feeling moving down into the next stone bracket eh.

Stay strong & week 3 will get you closer to the middle of the 19s & your 1st stone gone x

Day 16

Have had a really good couple of days :) Yesterday I realised that I can totally ignore and manage any hunger pangs I get. They are intense, but are relatively short lived and come and go. They don't really bother me. The cravings however are a totally different story. They completely drive me crazy! I noticed that the majority of my cravings arrive during the afternoon and especially the evenings. So, I just had green tea first thing and put off my first pack until 2pm. Had my second at 6pm and my last at 10pm, with a snack as I'm doing TS plus. (Some days I do 3 packs a day and some days I do 4 - not adding in an extra pack, just doing the 4 a day plan. I have purchased packs designed for the 3 a day and 4 a day diets). Today I decided to do the 4 a day plan, and had my first and my second together at 2.30 pm. I was then out until 7.30 pm and just had water. I had my snack when I got home. I'm going to have my last 2 packs between now and 10pm. Feeling totally comfortable, totally happy (not craving) and totally in control :) So, am hoping this could be the way forward for me. Really feel like I'm starting to find my groove :)

Groove away Girly! It's a fab feeling isn't it. I've actually enjoyed not weighing since Thursday, it's really made the diet not seem like a diet. You'll smash that first stone this week for sure. :)

So pleased that you have found your groove Jayne.
What are you allowed on TS plus ? x

Brilliant to hear that Jayne - so pleased you are settling into it and in control - it's a great feeling when you are feeling like that. It makes you feel confident that your goals are achievable and it is all possible. X

So pleased that you have found your groove Jayne.
What are you allowed on TS plus ? x

There's a list of allowed food on the Exante website. It's all vegetables, chocco balls and protein bites (no chicken or fish or anything like that) and it shows how many available carbs in 100g. The idea is that you have no more than 100 cals and no more than 5g of available carbs. I usually just have half a bag of choco balls or half a bag of protein bites. Choco balls are exactly 5g of carbs and 79 cals, and protein bites are 60 cals and 4.1g of carbs (per half bag of each - there are 2 portions per bag)

Fingers crossed for us all but already I'm finding exante easier to stick to overall than Cambridge. VLCDs are fantastic but usually a real battle for me (during week one in particular). Somehow exante is more satisfying. It may be the novelty of new flavours and bigger bars. Anyway I'm very pleased for now. Can't wait to get back to 10st or less x

Hope you've had a good weekend Jayne x

Hope you've had a good weekend Jayne x

Yes, really good thank you :) Plodding along nicely now on this diet since switching up the times of my packs 3 days ago. Feeling good :) How are you?

Oh, meant to say, I had a cheeky weigh in this morning and had dropped another 3lb since Fri (official) weigh in! Really hope it stays, and perhaps a touch more by the time this Fri comes around. It's so good to see the rewards on the scales when this diet is so restrictive. Makes it all worth while :) Clothes are also feeling a lot looser, and my 11 year old told me today that he can get more of his arms around me :D

Well done Jayne it sounds like its all clicked into place! Im the same, i get crazy cravings lately, in the evening, so i have my last shake with a mug of bouillon and then im stuffed and completely torture-free again! I never had these issues last time on Exante so it was scary until i learnt ways to manage the cravings, like yourself.

Soooo sweet what your boy said :) Nothing better than that. Im pleased you can feel your weight loss now too - it really boosts the mood and speeds up this whole process once the missing fat can be felt! Have another great day xxx

Back