Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

C'mon Jayne, the suspense is killing me! How did you do this week? xx

Lmao. Sorry! Got carried away on FB, before coming on here to post lol :D

2.5lb off this week :) Happy enough with that. Am 18st 1lb now, so hopefully into the 17's next week. Also now have less than 100lb to lose (99 to go!). Should also get BMI under 40 soon. It's 40.8 now. Soooo, all good :D Onto week 11 .....

Delighted for you Jayne! Not long now for the 17s.

Well done Jayne. You will be moving down into the next stone bracket very soon x

Wow Jayne well done you! You should be really proud of yourself, almost 3 stone gone already. How're you feeling? Roll on 17's. You're inspiring me to get my finger out and get going. I can't wait to pass 18 stone so I'm no longer morbidly obese which sounds awful. I hate those NHS charts.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. X

Just realised Jayne - we weigh the same weight!! How tall are you? I'm 5'7" and weighed 18st 1lb this morning! Here's to the 17s for both of us next week! My lowest weight was 15st 8lb last June - would be great to get back to that for summer as felt great and was a comfortable aize 16 at that weight. Xx

Sparkley, I'm 5ft 6, so my BMI is a touch higher than yours right now at 40.8! Will be under the 40 very soon though :)

Sooo, Mother's Day! :) Had card and daffodils (my fave) and I'm very happy with those. Had bad cravings this afternoon/early evening for chocolate, but had a choc shake and a double choc bar (both from the 4 a day range) which did the trick :) I didn't have any of these bars here for a while, but put an order in at the end of last week (which got delivered Sat). Did the 35% off the 4 a day range deal and then a separate order for BOGOF that I had an offer for via email. Stocked up on Choc Puds (fast becoming a firm fave, mostly due to the texture), apple crumble and custard, and other meals that were included. All from the 3 a day range. I enjoy having the option each day of doing 3 or 4 packs, and find the bars like peanut butter and double choc are much easier to get through in the smaller version of 4 a day. I enjoy them a lot more.

Think I've managed to get my water up again this weekend and had a really good night's sleep last night. Really want to hit the 17's on Fri! It's been 3 years in May since I was last 17st something.

Shouldn't be wishing my life away, but can't wait to get to the end of my weeks on this bloody diet lol.

Your're cracking along with getting those mini goals crossed off Jayne. Well done. You're not really wishing your life away you just want to get your new slimmer life started :).

I have ordered an apple crumble & custard pack to try along with a few of the other new ranges. I'll try the noodles & crumble tomorrow if I can eat after the root canal :eek: x

I've had several root canals over the years - I truly sympathise. I hate going to the dentist but eventually the pain gets to be unbearable. Apple crumble and custard... oh, dear me! I hope you're in and out of the surgery in no time, mostly unscathed x

I honestly had no problem when I had my root canal done a couple of years ago. No idea if I just have an amazing dentist, or if that and the combination of having no fear of a dentist, made it that way, but zero pain afterwards, no complications, etc. and the root canal itself was like having a regular filing, just took a bit longer!

The apple crumble and custard packs are gorgeous. They are just my thing, both in taste and texture. Yummmmmmy! :) I really like the sweet n sour noodles as well. Bought 2 boxes when they were on offer for Chinese New Year.

Spent practically the whole of the night in the loo! lol. My body had clearly decided it was time to get rid of some water weight. Perhaps the upping of my water and more sleep Fri and Sat kicked things off after a tough week last week. Had a sneak weigh this morning and they'd gone down a few lb! So, I got to see the 17's lol. 17st 12 actually! No idea if that will stay for Fri official weigh in, because I know a lot was water, but we'll see :) I'm due a whoosh week! :D Seem to have a bigger loss every 4th week.

Wow, in the 17s that's fabulous Jayne. The water really does impact on my losses. Looks like you in in for a good week x

Sounds like a whoosh week to me Jayne! When I was 100% on it in the early days I found a similar pattern to you... A whopper loss every 4th week. Great to see the 17s. After Mothers Day I was up this morning but been 100% today so hoping that'll be gone by tomorrow.

OH set up our new scales this weekend to do the body fat/water/bmi readings as well as weight. Worked fine for him but wouldn't do it for me! Just gave my weight and could not calculate the other readings!! OH told me it flashed up 'phone NHS Direct immediately' when I got on... Cheeky sod!!

I need to order some bars but find it hard to restrain myself when I have a stack of them as too moorish. Am out of them at the moment and trying to use up other meals that I have plenty of - porridge, chilli and shakes mainly.

You're doing so well Jayne, I need to get my total solution mojo back! X

I tend to always go for the bars, too, Sparkley. I love them. Whenever we have a day or longer off-plan we need to adjust to get back our ketosis (a.k.a. self control!). But the tummy is gradually shrinking so that over time it will be satisfied with way less food than before. Well that's the theory, anyway!

LOL at what your hubby said x

Jayne, delighted to see you in the 17s!!!! Sounds like you will have a whoosh week. Everything crossed for you. You're doing fantastic xx

Jayne, all set for tomorrow? I'll be dying to hear!

Really having to tough it out today, as am ill (again! *sigh*) with a cold (only got better from the last one about a fortnight ago! Flipping germs!) and desperately craving comfort food/stodge/junk. Not feeling hungry, but do seem to have an increased appetite/desire for food compared to other days and cravings are awful! TOTM also due, so sure that is not helping! Will stay strong though. Weigh day tomorrow! Did have another little look this morning and it had only dropped a quarter of a lb since my sneak peek 3 days ago, so not sure if it will be a whoosh week now. We'll see tomorrow :) If honest, I'll be thrilled with anything in the 17's :)

Aww, Sparkley, that did make me chuckle what your OH said :D Cheeky! :D

Well, not the whoosh week I had anticipated, but still a very pleasing 3lb off, taking me out of the 18's and down to 17st 12lb. 3 stone and half a lb lost since 2 Jan :D Bring on week 12 :)

Back