Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

Well done lady! Thats brilliant for week 8! xx

Great loss hunni!! Well done x x

Bacon! I can smell cooking bacon! I'm sure one of my neighbours must be cooking a yummy breakfast, and it's seeping in through my vented windows (which are open a bit as the weather is so gorgeous and spring like :) ). I should spray a bit of air freshener to help stop me drooling, but I'm kind of enjoying the smell in a warped sort of way as well lol :D

Okay, I have thought a lot about this over the past week, and have come to a final decision :)

I have stayed 100% until now, but have quite frankly had enough of this diet. I don't want to fall off the wagon with an epic cheat (or even little cheats come to that!), and I am still very highly motivated to lose weight.

So, I have formulated a plan! After weigh in tomorrow I am going to follow the re-feed programme for one week. I ummed and arred through the week, what I would do following re-feed and seriously considered both Weight to Go and Slimming World. In the end felt neither were right for me at the moment though. So, I am going to do the following:

Breakfast: Lipotrim Shake
Mid Morning: Apple
Lunch: Lipotrim Shake
Snack: Home made soup (made up simply with just low carb veg and some veg stock)
Dinner: Chicken breast or fish and veg. (3 times a week on gym days I will add 4oz of cooked wholemeal pasta or 8oz baked sweet potatoe - lower GI than ordinary potatoe)

This all totals around 800 - 1,000 cals a day and is low carb (but not low enough for ketosis, which I don't want to be in anymore). I want to keep it lower in carbs as I know with my PCOS I lose weight better this way. I also am going to avoid to much fruit and stick mostly with veg, again due to insulin resistance and also because my sweet (including choc which is a small miracle) cravings have totally gone now. I don't want them back if I can help it! Need to try and keep my sugar levels stable :)

So, that's the plan! I hope by coming off Lipotrim TFR in this considered way, I will be giving myself a fighting chance of losing more weight. I guess only time will tell, but I'm going to give it a good shot :)

xx

Well done on coming to a decision hun, but don't leave us!! You have done really well, but i think there comes a point when you say "enough is enough, i can't do this any more"... You have given yourself a great start.. Good luck for weigh in hunni, let us know how you get on x x

Okay, I have thought a lot about this over the past week, and have come to a final decision :)

I have stayed 100% until now, but have quite frankly had enough of this diet. I don't want to fall off the wagon with an epic cheat (or even little cheats come to that!), and I am still very highly motivated to lose weight.

So, I have formulated a plan! After weigh in tomorrow I am going to follow the re-feed programme for one week. I ummed and arred through the week, what I would do following re-feed and seriously considered both Weight to Go and Slimming World. In the end felt neither were right for me at the moment though. So, I am going to do the following:

Breakfast: Lipotrim Shake
Mid Morning: Apple
Lunch: Lipotrim Shake
Snack: Home made soup (made up simply with just low carb veg and some veg stock)
Dinner: Chicken breast or fish and veg. (3 times a week on gym days I will add 4oz of cooked wholemeal pasta or 8oz baked sweet potatoe - lower GI than ordinary potatoe)

This all totals around 800 - 1,000 cals a day and is low carb (but not low enough for ketosis, which I don't want to be in anymore). I want to keep it lower in carbs as I know with my PCOS I lose weight better this way. I also am going to avoid to much fruit and stick mostly with veg, again due to insulin resistance and also because my sweet (including choc which is a small miracle) cravings have totally gone now. I don't want them back if I can help it! Need to try and keep my sugar levels stable :)

So, that's the plan! I hope by coming off Lipotrim TFR in this considered way, I will be giving myself a fighting chance of losing more weight. I guess only time will tell, but I'm going to give it a good shot :)

xx

Hi hun

It sounds like you have it sussed! We can never plan how long this will work, both mentally and physically so the most sensible thing (i think) is to listen to yourself and follow whichever plan will lead to successful and sustainable weightloss because at the end of the day, that is what we are here for :)

Good luck for whatever you decide to do xxxxx

2lb of for me this week, which I'm very pleased with as TOTM due in 2 days! My BMI is finally under 40 as well :D

Also very happy bunny here this morning as found out my eldest has got into our first choice of high school in Sept :D It's out of catchment (but we were in a feeder primary), so was a 50/50 chance of getting in. I've been so anxious about it for months now, and so to get that letter this morning was just such a relief and totally overwhelming. I whooped about the house, crying my eyes out. Am home alone, but dog looked at me totally odd! lol :D

xx

That's good news for your son. We actually moved house because the feeder secondary for my son's primary was so bad, I couldn't chance him going there. At least with one son in, you should have a better chance of your second son getting in as siblings are often given higher priority on admissions.

Good luck with the new diet plan. Keep us updated.

Well, I have to say, I am loving my refeed week (day 4 today) :) It's guilt free eating and I still feel very much in control. I know it's early days back on food, but I am feeling very positive with it all :) I haven't slipped with any junk food or anything not on refeed plan, and have no desire to either. Gym last night was great. I had that extra oomph that I don't have on TFR.

I did sneak a peak on the scales yesterday morning (Thurs) and was 1lb down since Tues official weigh in, so am hopeful that come this Tues, I will have a couple more lbs off at least. TOTM still not with me though! (due yesterday).

Inset day here today, and the boys and I have had a proper lazy day around the house. It's been lovely :) Will be up bright and early tomorrow morning though as have to be on the sidelines of a football pitch by 9 am! We will then take the dog for a nice long walk somewhere to make up for today's sloth like behaviour! :D

xx

Well done Jayne with your great weight loss.LT has given you a great start - hope everything goes well with your new regime. x

1lb off this week, which I shall smile and be grateful for. TOTM arrived yesterday, plus it was refeed week. I haven't eaten any junk and so am happy :) xx

Well done, Jayne. Polish that happy feeling!

Ali

Well done Jayne. I never managed a loss in refeed week. A lb is brilliant.

Well done you! I popped on here to see what's going on (it's been a while) and Lo and behold here's you and Su!

Thought I'd best do a bit of a diary update :) Don't manage to get online to much these days as life is hectic to say the least! I've stopped Lipotrim now, but am still very much focussed on weight loss and fitness. I've fallen into a healthy eating/calorie counting routine. Am not eating junk food and am writing down every single thing I eat, so am keeping a good eye on things :) Have bought myself a bike (Halfords bikes have a user weight limit of 120kg) for my 40th birthday (in a few weeks), and so been cycling a lot, taking the children to school on their scooters (me on bike or walking) - the lovely weather past couple of weeks has helped - and am also still doing my 2 body pump classes and 3 cardio sessions at gym. Every day this past 2 weeks (bar Sundays, which is my day off exercise), I've done around 3 hours of exercise :) No idea if the scales will shift this coming Tues, as they've been a bit of a pain the past couple weeks. Think my body getting used to food again maybe? Don't know. My clothes are getting looser though, so I guess my hard work will show on the scales in due course :)

I am feeling well and healthy, and my fitness is improving greatly :) xx

Hi Jayne - it's lovely to hear from you again and a big well done with everything you are doing. The exercise regime sounds fantastic and I'm glad to are feeling so fit and well. x

Fantastic update, Jayne. I think I'll track everything when I'm on regular food again. Others are using MyFitnessPal - so I'll go over there I think.

I'm sure the inches are reducing and your metabolic rate rising, even if the scales don't shift fast!

Hi Jayne,
fantastic to hear that you are keeping on track in the next part of your journey!!

Good luck, keep us posted and enjoy the camping!

Dusty xx

Thanks girls :) I lost 3lb this week, and so am a very happy bunny :) xx

Yea! Well done.

Back