Jeans!! :-D

steeleee

Silver Member
Oook, so I bought a new pair of jeans afew weeks ago before restarting, and tried them on about 2 weeks ago and they didnt fit. Now been on TS for 9 days, and tried them on today and they NEARLY fit! :D So happy :D They're size 32, which is amazing seeing as I haven't been able to get into that size trousers (other than jogging bottoms and similar!) in about 5 years.... So what I'm thinking of doing is a jeans challenge :) Working my way down the sizes, so when I get into these comfortably, I'll buy a pair size 30, and work my way down methinks :) Sooo happy :)

Woohoo for fitting in the jeans, you go girlie!
I like the idea of your jeans challenge! I have some ready in a size 22 for me to keep trying on and when I get there will get a smaller size to keep trying on again. :D

Woo hoo. Well done, nothing better than feeling your loss through your clothes. Things you don't see in the mirror u can tell in your clothes

Well done! You've inspired me to go and try mine on ;)

I tried my pre-pregnancy jeans on after seeing this post and they fit! Admittedly, not comfortably but they do up! Woo hoo! Thanks for the inspiration xox

My jeans are an 18 and too big now :0),I've kept having to pull them up all weekend which is brill,but I do look like a sack of potatoes in them.Ive a pair of size 16 and I can get them on and fastened but there are a little snug lol,plus I've a camel toe in them but I reakon in about 2 weeks they'll be fine.Hopefully ;)

suemal said:
My jeans are an 18 and too big now :0),I've kept having to pull them up all weekend which is brill,but I do look like a sack of potatoes in them.Ive a pair of size 16 and I can get them on and fastened but there are a little snug lol,plus I've a camel toe in them but I reakon in about 2 weeks they'll be fine.Hopefully ;)

Well done! I hate this stage lol x

That's a REALLY good idea Hun. I may go and buy a size smaller and aim to get into them and then when I do get a smaller size x

Good luck with your journey chick xxx

suemal said:

Ha ha. Mine were like that, now camel toe free lol

Woohoo! Go girlies :D Glad you're all doing well :) We should definitely do a jeans challenge methinks! Hehe :) Keep going, we'll get there in the end! :) x

Great idea i too have managed to fit into a pair of jeans which where a little to snug and are now comfortable :) I have also been hitting the second hand shops and have picked up a few items of lovely clothes all a few sizes smaller i am really looking forward to getting into them

Great idea! well done on your weight loss ! :) I'm going to join you on that Jeans challenge! I have a size 12 I haven't fitted in for about 2 years, I'll aim to fit in those by the end of the month! (might be being a bit hopeful there lol, in between a size 14&16 atm!)

I tried on my 22's and they are nowhere near fitting!
It takes me forever to lose 1 dress size. I lost 4 stone once and had only just lost a dress size so I've got a long way to go til they fit again I think. Ah well.

Hi Im a newbie and have read your diary steelee, you are so inspiring. I'm pleased your jeans nearly fit you, you go girl!! x

I started this when it eas first suggested and I an so glad I did. The jeans I struggled into now fall down slightly. And having photos of before r really satisfying! So I Sid highly recommend it! I have went down 6 stone but only from a 22- 16 x

I'm selling and buying in eBay like mad. I'm walking around in size 14 jeans that are 2 sizes too big with a big belt keeping them up....not a good look! Go for a make you know and like and save yourself some money....

Wow HMurphy, your losses are fantastic - so consistent. I'm just starting today and would be over the moon with your losses. Well done - very inspirational!

I have 5 pairs of jeans that I can't get into.....can't wait to start getting nearly into them and then comfortably into them lol.

x

Back