Jeans!! :-D

This is an awesome thread! Just got dressed ten thought "hang on? I wonder if those other jeans fit?" and boom! I'm now wearing them (comfortably!) Great stuff, really make you feel better xox

I started almost 3 months ago in size 20 jeans, and yesterday I squeeeezed myself in to my m&s 12s and my tesco 14s. Neither were flattering at all! My m&s 16s aren't loose yet, so once they get baggier I will try the small ones again - the next stage is to be able to get in to them and look good - no muffin top or camel toe allowed :D

I have some size 8 jeans that I know I will fit in to at 9 stone, so I will dig them out as my next goal after that - aiming to be in them by end of September.

Wow! Well done. It makes the biggest difference to motivation and self image doesn't it? I kept looking down at my legs yesterday and smiling!

L xox

Well done, I have a 2 pairs jeans hung over my door hoping the one pr will fit in 1 mths time and the other pr prob 2/3 mths. I have found I don't notice the weight till I try something on ( I previous went from 16 to 10 and I really didn't notice I had lost weight till I went to put a size 16 trs on and I was so amazed) and I've so many lovely summer clothes that are to small at the moment, they will fit soon lol. Once again sad 16 and didn't see than either. Denial or what.

It won't b long till u get into them, be careful u don't miss them. I tried mu 16 on by chance n they fitted x

I tried on my birthday dress again and I'm about 1cm away for getting it zipped over my waist!!! :) when I bought it I couldn't get it zipped up at all :) hoping to wear it on my birthday on July 28 :)

Well done honeypop! Talk about thinspiration!

Thank u :) I have it hanging on my wall so I see it every day

Well done honeypop :D I'm sure you will look fab in the dress on your birthday :D

Well done ladies, I am going to try on my wedding dress today for thinsperation

Oh wow! How did the wedding dress fitting go?? That's probably more exciting than jeans lol!! One thing to remember about wedding dresses is that most of them come up small (I used to have a shop), some of them are ridiculously small!

I'm about 5lb off my jeans. Setting a date with them for Friday week lol.

x

It does inspire you when you try things on and they actually fit, rather than feeling tight!! Well done, keep up the good work xx

I GOT INTO MY JEANS! :-D Soooo happy! Size 30 here I come!

Well done!!!!!!

Great news steelee! Keep up the good work xox

Bought a size 30 today thinking I'd get into them in afew weeks, but they fit! Size 28 here I come! :D

Wow steeled that must be soo motivating!! Did u do a nice little dance in use jeans?! I would have ;)

Back